A Call to Jihad

tamerlane

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an amazing thing to see the CCC being declared upon by one of the finest fighting machines ever seen upon Planet Bob. You honor us greatly indeed. I really never thought I would see the day wherein we would be consider for targeting by such a lauded alliance as is Mushroom Kingdom.

This will be a day that will be remembered, whelp, at least until everyone dies.

In any case, thanks for the honorable mention MK o/

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Donuto. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new national religion. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.[/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NeoNation. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new national religion. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.[/quote]

:smug: Not even CCC nations want to be CCC anymore.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295932745' post='2598658']
Slapping will be difficult when they are missing their arms when the smoke clears from a detonated IED.
[/quote]

Well, when you have nothing but legs left, I suppose you will have down the notching down for us.

[quote name='saxasm' timestamp='1295944315' post='2599616']
You must really hate us if you send in nations with 15 spies and 28$m warchest against us... Thanks for the tech and cash, anyway.

Hope you have as much fun as I do. O/
[/quote]
Which nation was that?

You must really hate us if you send in nations with 15 spies and 28$m warchest against us... Thanks for the tech and cash, anyway.
[/quote]

Giga-Bowser Battalion will show you why recent FUNGI graduates don't need warchests.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295948504' post='2599741']
Which nation was that?
[/quote]
can u not ):

Edited by northstars

I'm on my iPhone, not on a PC, and I don't have the app for the software that supports the full version of this forum in mobile edition, so I couldn't see sigs, avatars and AAs; because of this I first thought WUT and got half-way through the OP. I realized it was RP and thought, WTF this is in the wrong section!

Then I saw the bottom of the OP....

It's creative to say the most. Religiously themed and all. Have fun CCC and all.

Regards,
Cuba

Hope you have as much fun as I do. O/
[/quote]

Let's not change the context. You declared and attacked down.

FUNGI graduates, etc. Every side has some nations not on par, just look at the 12k infra nation that I'm attacking. less than 1k tech and a terrible warchest proportionately. HEY YOUR SIDE IS PATHETIC YOUR ARMY SUCKS HURF DURF.

Compare totals if you really want to see whos better. Or rather, look for who wins the war to determine who's better. You are a poor example of a gentleman.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1295956933' post='2599913']
Bigotry is in now? Good to know.
[/quote]
I wouldn't call CCC bigots just because they're a Christian alliance [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/confused.gif[/img]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295957164' post='2599916']
I wouldn't call CCC bigots just because they're a Christian alliance [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/confused.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Amusing, but this awful DoW is below MK (and I would hope most of CN).

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1295957288' post='2599920']
Amusing, but this awful DoW is below MK (and I would hope most of CN).
[/quote]
Sorry, you're going to have to be more precise. How is our apparently intra-alliance role play 'below' us?

It's one thing to associate by religion in-game, which has its own set of issues, than to post a "role-play" that is essentially an insulting misconception of some concepts that are pretty central to the lives of a lot of people, essentially making a mockery of them and turning them into the role of the incomprehensible and warlike savage. Great job!

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1295949520' post='2599764']
I'm on my iPhone, not on a PC, and I don't have the app for the software that supports the full version of this forum in mobile edition, so I couldn't see sigs, avatars and AAs; because of this I first thought WUT and got half-way through the OP. I realized it was RP and thought, WTF this is in the wrong section!

Then I saw the bottom of the OP....

It's creative to say the most. Religiously themed and all. Have fun CCC and all.

Regards,
Cuba
[/quote]
This isn't RP. This is real. :nuke: