Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='All the wright moves' timestamp='1296009525' post='2601623']
I don’t get what the discussion in this thread is about. DH attacked NPO basically because they don’t like them. Now every1 has to decide whether a world where that is accepted is one that they want to live in. If the answer is no there is only one option. DH has declared without CB, Sparta has declared without a treaty, there is the moldavi doctrine. If you do not believe in the doctrine might makes right you have to stand up. Your alliances have the ability to fight, it is whether or not the members want them to. If you oppose this, the time to fight is now. DH and co. will only get stronger once NPO is gone. And then when they come after you, and there is no one left to stand up for you you will think back to this day. Decision time is here. Will you fight this injustice, or will you let it stand?
[/quote]

Since everyone be spineless cowards full of text and little vinegar, probably let it stand, yar. :awesome:

Edited by Ecthelion

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1296009439' post='2601621']
You know what you have a good point why bother talking with any member of GOONs you guys are horrendous aren't you the same alliance that cried for help from MK to fight FnKA and the ninjas because of your ineptitude then tried have those alliances sanctioned as rogues

If I want GOONs opinion I'll ask the MK guy with his hand up your @$$#%
[/quote]
Unlike you, we can actually punctuate and capitalize our sentences. It was so hard slogging through your word salad. Maybe if you get your head out of your @#!&, you'd be able to type better.

P.S. - It's GOONS, not GOONs. And no, we didn't cry for help. Way to whitewash history. They begged us to join in the fun.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296008452' post='2601595']
Seemingly, Archon doesn't either. [b]Or he just wants to see the world burn.[/b] Fine by me, since our objectives converge.

I'm completly fine with perpetual wars, viceroys and disbandments.
[/quote]
More honesty from the 'Kingdom! My god keep it up you're on a roll today!
truthfully you guys could care less about the world, you only attacked NPO so they can't come back and kick your ass again :P

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1296009272' post='2601616']
This is priceless.
[/quote]
Aint it though? :P

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296009542' post='2601625']
Well like you say your (You and Archon) objectives converge.
[/quote]
I said I supported the use of such policies, not that they were my objectives. Or Archon's.

As far as I know, Archon's objective is to take down the NPO. And I agree with it.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296010171' post='2601641']
I said I supported the use of such policies, not that they were my objectives. Or Archon's.

As far as I know, Archon's objective is to take down the NPO. And I agree with it.
[/quote]
In a DoW when you say everything must die (this is your turn)you arent refering to the alliances of the world. You are refering to the alliance you attacked, they must die. You both want to see NPO die and he speaks for MK and DH.

[quote]Or, perhaps it is even more simple than that.

Maybe it's just a matter of loathing. Maybe it is because we believe that Everything. Must. Die. Maybe it is because we think you deserve to burn.[/quote]

Edited by Alterego

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296010171' post='2601641']

[/quote]
April 20th 2009, MK and several other alliances attack NPO for crimes like Perma warring FAN and attacking on loose CB's/curbstomping, Fast Forward. January 24th 2011, MK attacks the New Pacific Order with absolutely NO CB WHATSOEVER other than "We're scared of you, you stole our blankey! MOMMY!!!! WAHHH!!!" and "you're not going to return to power/be allowed to grow ever again" with the intent of perma warring them. Double standard much?

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1296009751' post='2601632']
Unlike you, we can actually punctuate and capitalize our sentences. It was so hard slogging through your word salad. Maybe if you get your head out of your @#!&, you'd be able to type better.

P.S. - It's GOONS, not GOONs. And no, we didn't cry for help. Way to whitewash history. They begged us to join in the fun.
[/quote]

I'm sure it was hard slogging through it but you got the point

And I'm sure MK told you to say they asked for help but we all know the truth you guys are inept

And trust me I know it's GOONs

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1296010671' post='2601648']
I'm sure it was hard slogging through it but you got the point

And I'm sure MK told you to say they asked for help but we all know the truth you guys are inept

And trust me I know it's GOONs
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure I know the name to my own alliance better than you do, but keep on truckin', slugger! One day, you'll figure out punctuation!

Almost as inept as you are talented at constructing good sentences? We must not be that inept, since you're not very talented at sentence structure and rules.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Uncle Stalin' timestamp='1296010941' post='2601652']
Don't worry, Doomhouse and PB will win this.

Thanks for your support! :)
[/quote]
you guys got VE and GOONS, what can possibly go wrong? oh wait :P

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1296010665' post='2601647']
April 20th 2009, MK and several other alliances attack NPO for crimes like Perma warring FAN and attacking on loose CB's/curbstomping, Fast Forward. January 24th 2011, MK attacks the New Pacific Order with absolutely NO CB WHATSOEVER other than "We're scared of you, you stole our blankey! MOMMY!!!! WAHHH!!!" and "you're not going to return to power/be allowed to grow ever again" with the intent of perma warring them. Double standard much?
[/quote]
No double standard, just the continuation of a sound policy.

Perhaps, also, the beginning of a nice tradition: to roll the Order every eighteen months.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296008452' post='2601595']
You are where you are because you bought into that logic. The only reason why you are attacking Shrooms and not Pacificans, anymore, is because on April 20th 2009, there were enough might assembled to take down the oppressors.

Had you entirely disregarded Might, you would have attacked NPO as they were making their crimes. Not years later.

Most people, including some in my own alliance, make the mistake of thinking that you should forgive your former tormentor. Or inflict a punition and let him go off his way. I don't make this mistake. Seemingly, Archon doesn't either. Or he just wants to see the world burn. Fine by me, since our objectives converge.

I'm completly fine with perpetual wars, viceroys and disbandments.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, I am where I am because....Jesus Christ. NPO was brought down as you said in 2009, as I am sure we can both agree. They are incapable of no more injustice. It is over. They are a threat to nobody. As for the NPO, I have forgiven them, you're right. They took their licks. You on the other hand, while I'll agree you are slightly less worse, it is only so slightly, and only due to the fact you have been continually kept in check by the other blocs. Since your victory in BiPolar there has been a very visible shift in the attitudes of MK members, and I can think of at least one alliance you attempted to strong arm in the backrooms. That and the excessive reparations you've demanded in war. You may be slightly less worse, but in power you've been no better.

As for me, I had strong disagreements with them since summer of 2007, and I began openly fighting them in the spring of the next year. Over a year before Karma, and I continue to fight for the same beliefs, values, and standards today that I did then. Nice try though.

As for your last sentence, that is exactly why the MK many of us knew is dead.[/color]

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296011347' post='2601664']

Perhaps, also, the beginning of a nice tradition: to roll the Order every eighteen months.
[/quote]

Only until history repeats and you're on the receiving side of a little Karma yourselves.
Wasn't it MK that said "Karma is a !@#$%* "?

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296011347' post='2601664']

[/quote]
The world has already changed so much today I wouldnt try to think what you will or will not be able to do 18 months from now.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1296011278' post='2601661']
I'm pretty sure I know the name to my own alliance better than you do, but keep on truckin', slugger! One day, you'll figure out punctuation!

Almost as inept as you are talented at constructing good sentences? We must not be that inept, since you're not very talented at sentence structure and rules.
[/quote]

Aww is that all you got puppets is to criticize grammar well don't worry im sure you great GOONs will get an original thought in your heads one of these days.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Street Judge' timestamp='1296013131' post='2601712']
Finally someone gets it...........
[/quote]
hmmmm...NPO attacks FAN with little provocation other than FAN attacking a protectorate,
FAN repays the favor by attacking NPO with absolutely NO provocation :P
2 wrongs make a right?

Edited by Mike Oldfield

You're all posting and threatening Mk using the freedom they provide. Stop banking on NPO bringing back old hegemony, shoot out for yourself. You don't even have to stagnate your own growth for fear of NPO rolling you. MK is life, MK is death.

Oh and Havok, whoever you are, you're burning up whatever right to post in reasonable discussions you may have. Communicating through insults is low. You should be a kinder gentler person, it'll serve you better in the long run.