Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295940227' post='2599406']
Just remember that you helped create this.

Have a nice day! :)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not happy about it either, but I started calling for their demise as soon as I say the hypocrisy coming out of those alliances. Midway through the Karma War when they demanded reps from TSI and disbanded Terra Prime were the moments when my opinion of them changed.[/color]

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295940017' post='2599399']
Holy Admin will end this existence before any of the Orders disband.
[/quote]

500 tech says NSO disbands within a year. Or is Admin's intervention what you're banking on?

Edited by Kalasin

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295940060' post='2599401']
no u

Wow, what power that gives! I can see why you do that.
[/quote]

I mean honestly, you accuse MK of crying, whining, and bawwing as well as contradicting themselves but if you'd objectively look at how they do it and how you're doing it you'd be surprised how contradictory you are actually being.

Also, OWF lets me power trip :v:

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295940016' post='2599398']
We underestimated how long you would be content to remain useless on the sidelined, rebuilding.
[/quote]

We underestimated how long you would be content to maintain your "image" by looking for a valid excuse, before giving up on your fake attitude.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1295940360' post='2599415']
500 tech says NSO disbands within a year. Or is Admin's intervention what you're banking on?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Total nation strength aside, the NSO has never been better. We're not going anywhere. Sowwy. :([/color]

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1295940057' post='2599400']
Your actions in the last power gave them the absolute power they exercise today. So reflect on your mistakes and repent.
[/quote]
Old friend take this lesson you preach to heart in the coming days.

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1295940360' post='2599415']
[/quote]

Banking on? No :huh:

I'm just sayin that's the only way you're gonna see it ... Hold your tech, you're gonna need it more.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1295939946' post='2599393']
The idea is to cause you massive damage, not to destroy you. Watching your nations burn gives us (or me, at any rate) tremendous pleasure. Like actually I haven't been this happy since TOP hit C&G. Although tbqh I wouldn't shed any tears if NPO disbanded in this war.

Also, something something vaunted hippy shield something something. 93 nations in hippy and counting, NPO!
[/quote]

Ohhh ok, So basically the goal of this war is to annoy/pester us. Then yes, I'll give it to you: You'll knock us back a little. Hopefully that's enough tremendous pleasure for you, because I'm afraid your own fate is far, far worse.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1295940411' post='2599417']
I mean honestly, you accuse MK of crying, whining, and bawwing as well as contradicting themselves but if you'd objectively look at how they do it and how you're doing it you'd be surprised how contradictory you are actually being.

Also, OWF lets me power trip :v:
[/quote]
Really? Who says I can objectively look at what we do? I've been a member of the NPO for years. Tell me. How contradictory am I being, exactly?

[quote name='MayorTim' timestamp='1295940189' post='2599404']
No. Re-read my post. I never said we'd won every war, just that we can't be beaten.

We've fought virtually all of bob at once, payed the harshest reps ever, and bounced back to #2 in a little over a year.

I'm not worried. And you will pay.
[/quote]
No, you've been beaten twice. It was when you lost those wars.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295940227' post='2599406']
Just remember that you helped create this.

Have a nice day! :)
[/quote]

You certainly played a large part yourself, but it is typical of you and yours to accept no responsibility for anything inconvenient. You created the world in which this was allowed to develop, you supported it, you enabled it. When the time came to pay the piper you ran in fear like the dog you are.

Ante up and fight you coward, for either side, but stop pretending you are the wise oracle.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295940700' post='2599435']
You certainly played a large part yourself, but it is typical of you and yours to accept no responsibility for anything inconvenient. You created the world in which this was allowed to develop, you supported it, you enabled it. When the time came to pay the piper you ran in fear like the dog you are.

Ante up and fight you coward, for either side, but stop pretending you are the wise oracle.
[/quote]
He didn't create it, he was part of the status quo who helped to create it. He just played a minor part with his minor alliance. Truth to be told, he was a puppet to Pacifica, as most of us have been or still are, Grub....

[/quote]

Last time we partied with you grub you skipped out and we had to pick up the tab. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

[/quote]
Ooh, u mad.

I would fight on your side, but you'd probably just peace out and leave us out to dry. The other side hasn't had any connections to call on us.

Keep playing the tough guy though. Maybe tell me some kind of OOC insult too, I love when you talk to me like that.

[/quote]

You had your chance to create the CN you wanted last war. Instead you back stabbed everyone who supported your goals. Quit your crying.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295940564' post='2599427']
Old friend take this lesson you preach to heart in the coming days.
[/quote]

Perhaps you are very much right man or maybe not. But I'd rather take a stab at the front, then a dagger at the back.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295939889' post='2599391']
You played the last card ever, you now have nothing else. Gives everyone else a clear picture of where you want to take this. There is no incentive for anyone to play any card, most have simply now given up on anything ever being meaningful again. Enjoy ruling a scorched planet?

GPA wins. Congratulations for 4 years of doing nothing being rewarded. Or do they die too in your master plan for social evolution?
[/quote]
You have yourself to thank for making it go that way. :)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295940514' post='2599422']
[color="#0000FF"]Total nation strength aside, the NSO has never been better. We're not going anywhere. Sowwy. :([/color]
[/quote]

[OOC] This is why Ivan questioned whether to even pay to keep the NSO boards up for another year, amirite? [/OOC]

/halfhearted troll

Oh RV, I actually like you too much to troll you properly. Send some other guy.

[quote name='MayorTim' timestamp='1295940642' post='2599431']
Ohhh ok, So basically the goal of this war is to annoy/pester us. Then yes, I'll give it to you: You'll knock us back a little. Hopefully that's enough tremendous pleasure for you, because I'm afraid your own fate is far, far worse.
[/quote]

Dude, I'm actually fighting on your side. As for ~my own fate~, well, it'll probably be deleting out of boredom. If not I really don't give a damn if I'm ZIed or whatever. I'm just happy to see you $%&@ers burn and I really don't care whether you come out of this alive or not.