Sparta - Declaration of War

Lukapaka

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1295898669' post='2596958']
So what your saying is that if NoR and DT declare against you or YOUR allies, then thats not a violation of NOIR? Because thats not what NOIR was created for right? Good to know!
[/quote]
Well against us no. That would be a violation of a completely different section of the Treaty. As for our allies, yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Glad I could help :).

Edited by Trinite

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1295899620' post='2596984']
Come back when you find that those few usable neurons inside your thick skull are ready to fire once again. I'll be here.
[/quote]

It's easier to get under your thin skin with cliches. Why change it up now?

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1295899906' post='2596991']
Lol, would you like to be the pot or the kettle?
[/quote]

The pot. I've been a stoner for years.

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1295899754' post='2596987']
It's easier to get under your thin skin with cliches. Why change it up now?
[/quote]

Because it makes you look like a massive unthinking tool? Whatever floats your boat amigo.

Edited by mrcalkin

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1295900117' post='2596996']
Because it makes you look like a massive unthinking tool? Whatever floats your boat amigo.
[/quote]

Irony, thy name is calkin.

Anyways, good luck Sparta, I kindly leave this thread.

Edited by Wu Tang Clan

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295899738' post='2596986']
Well against us no. That would be a violation of a completely different section of the Treaty. As for our allies, yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Glad I could help :).
[/quote]

Your still not a bad guy trinite! Was hoping your AA hadnt changed you, glad to see it hasnt. Thanks for the clarification!

Coalition warfare is what it is. NOIR was created as an econ bloc first and foremost with the ODP added as a way to provide help to other black alliances in case of unprovoked attack. NOIR was never going to be used as a power bloc given it's relatively easy entrance requirements and that it stresses the need to depoliticize bloc decisions. Going on both sides of a conflict is absolutely dumb and effort would be better spent getting your allies easy surrender terms. Honestly people who complain about coalition warfare seem to often find themselves on the wrong side of one. Seriously, stop complaining about the use of strategy.

Let's be honest NoR members, no one would give a !@#$ in terms of e-lawyering if you attacked Sparta. You seem to be quite eager to defend NV so do it and stop whining for whining's sake. Sparta jumps in knowing full well they're be countered pretty well and yet some of you find some sort of idiocy to further whine about.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1295898853' post='2596962']
As long as they're on your side.
[/quote]

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1295899906' post='2596991']
Lol, would you like to be the pot or the kettle?
[/quote]

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1295900323' post='2596999']
Irony, thy name is calkin.
[/quote]

Do you keep trying to post witty one liners in hope that one will eventually stick?

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1295900471' post='2597004']
Post about it a couple more times. Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

I just eat what's fed to me. Your quality posts are too delicious to pass up.

Of course, you can leave anytime you want. I'd hate for your panties to get in such a bunch they rip in front of us all.

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1295900117' post='2596996']

massive unthinking tool?
[/quote]

Did you mean large, and stupid? Because unthinking would mean I did not take due thought, or was heedless, and thats not correct. I thought my response out and scored a direct hit.

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1295900418' post='2597001']
Let's be honest NoR members, no one would give a !@#$ in terms of e-lawyering if you attacked Sparta. You seem to be quite eager to defend NV so do it and stop whining for whining's sake. Sparta jumps in knowing full well they're be countered pretty well and yet some of you find some sort of idiocy to further whine about.
[/quote]
For the record, don't form a basis for all of the opinions of all members based on those of a few. I'm not saying you did; just making sure you don't in the future.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295885157' post='2596648']
[color="#0000FF"]You guys really do love that line, don't you? Doesn't make it remotely true in the slightest, however. I was there, and aside from being invited to a channel and joining, neither Zog nor anyone else from NoR said a word.[/color]
[/quote]
This is not true. Thor (Nordreich militiary command) was also in #strategos and discussed several strategic concepts. Like how to deal with Pandora's hightier.

RV lie in this thread #1

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295894598' post='2596874']
[color="#0000FF"]I would also like to state that NoR, unlike a certain green alliance who shall remain unnamed (for the sake of not embarrassing them), did not reform under the terms and at the mercy of those who vanquished them. NoR reformed and allied with a close friend, NV. NoR did not go to TPF or anyone else for that matter to get permission to reform. NoR has been its own alliance since day one of its comeback.[/color]
[/quote]
You are wrong again. NoR (Chemhauser) came to us (FOK) and asked if we would be okay with NoR reforming.

RV lie in this thread #2

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1295900693' post='2597010']
The worst part is, I've contributed more to this conversation than he has. And he's trying way harder.
[/quote]

No, not really. He's actually been giving reasons whereas constantly posting one sentence responses only degrades the discussion and is a cheap tactic in order to protect yourself from criticism. Sure, your alliance has a somewhat legitimate grievance but it's really not THAT much of a deal nor should you be that outraged. I think we both know that. Whining just for the hell of it is certainly not worth yours or anyone else time.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1295900976' post='2597018']
For the record, don't form a basis for all of the opinions of all members based on those of a few. I'm not saying you did; just making sure you don't in the future.
[/quote]

You're right, I meant to post [i]some[/i] of you NoR members given that there's been several but certainly not all.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1295901082' post='2597021']
You are wrong again. NoR (Chemhauser) came to us (FOK) and asked if we would be okay with NoR reforming.

RV lie in this thread #2
[/quote]

We certainly did put feelers out, but by no means were we asking for anyone's permission. Regardless, this is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

This situation kinda makes me think back to the OUT era. I remember FOK declaring war on NTO in defense of GOONS during the Unjust war.
IRON and ODN were at the time pretty mad about it because it was against the spirit of OUT (orange unity ODP bloc) which FOK IRON and ODN were all part of.

People need to realize that ODP color unity blocs don't work. It will be used as a strategic tool in wars, it was done before with OUT and will be done with any other color ODP block like NOIR. You don't pick allies because of their color you pick allies because you are good friends with them.

Edited by Timmehhh

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1295901135' post='2597023']
No, not really. He's actually been giving reasons whereas constantly posting one sentence responses only degrades the discussion and is a cheap tactic in order to protect yourself from criticism. Sure, your alliance has a somewhat legitimate grievance but it's really not THAT much of a deal nor should you be that outraged. I think we both know that. Whining just for the hell of it is certainly not worth yours or anyone else time.
[/quote]

LOL, I'm not whining. I love a good war, and the 3 Spartan nations I am fighting are giving me that (kudos to them, and hence my well wishes). I thank them very kindly. In fact, I applauded their position in the war, and stated my content, a position that remains the same. I assumed my roll in the conversation was over at that point. I only addressed calkin when he threw a falsity. I, tend to not stand for such slander, and I called him on it.

The only one whining is you about how well my remarks are hitting. And your whining just for the hell of it is certainly not worth yours or anyone else time.