Blue Turtle Alliance Announcement

Rudolph

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295847247' post='2595648']
Thank you for letting us all know we all suck except your allies. I'm sure that just did you a ton of diplomatic favors. :lol1:
[/quote]
:awesome:

We dont try to pretend that we like everyone. Either we like you, we dont, or we have no idea who you are. Not much in between and we arent afraid to tell people what group they fall into.

Also: war gud!

Good luck to our enemies. This should be a good fight between us. I look forward to talking with you in the coming weeks.

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1295856315' post='2596251']

We dont try to pretend that we like everyone. Either we like you, we dont, or we have no idea who you are. Not much in between and we arent afraid to tell people what group they fall into.

Also: war gud!

Good luck to our enemies. This should be a good fight between us. I look forward to talking with you in the coming weeks.
[/quote]

err hmm ( clears throat)

im curious, if you dont know them, can you please describe to us all how they "suck"?

Can you please elaborate? Or maybe put it into a sentance.

Are you referring to it as a noun or a verb?

;)

Also im looking foward to it too. just beware of the wolves

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1295858960' post='2596299']
I so did. was just waiting for you to post.

BTA, let us know if you need the Purple turtle alliance to help you out. ;)
[/quote]

Hooligans, let us know if you need help from these guys. ;)

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1295847037' post='2595623']
Welp, this war is indeed been a cluster$%&@.

And like all, some people jump the gun.

To be perfectly frank the BTA wouldnÂ’t mind seeing Polar burn to the ground, though at the same time we wouldnÂ’t mind seeing some of their attackerÂ’s burn to the ground either. Quite honestly we wouldnÂ’t mind seeing just about everyone burn to the ground. So basically what we are saying is we think everyone should burn to the ground because just about everyone sucks.

The people who donÂ’t suck are our allies, and a few on the other side who we wish the best of luck in this ballad of destruction.

With that being said the BTA is going to jump into this mass destruction because our allies are getting hit.

Sooooo to sum this all up:

Everyone sucks. War Gud, Nurses hot.

Pursuant with the [i]"Kel-Morian Combine Pact, Sirius Bloc, Conservative Turtles Treaty"[/i].

The Blue Turtle Alliance hereby recognizes and declares a state of war with Hooligans.
[/quote]

wut.

EDIT nevermind i spoke too soon. Still retarded tho

Edited by Manis B

The Blue Turtle Alliance hereby recognizes and declares a state of war with Hooligans lol
lol I think they will find it challenging, We Hooligans ex United Front have had wars with much much much larger alliances and held our own (one in particular was 5 times our size).

This is not a challenge but a small inconvenience and annoyance, as you know snapping turtles go for the crotch.

By the way "The Blue Turtle Alliance hereby recognizes and declares a state of war with Hooligans" This would have meant we took the first strike. You may want to say The Blue Turtle Alliance hereby declares war on the Hooligans. We are the ones that recognized the war as you had a little premature firing :)

We wish our opponents a fun battle and as always the game is no fun without a little war.

You have to test out your members ability fight in order to strengthen your memberships and filter out the inactives. This has to be the best way of doing it while making it fun for the whole family.
Good Luck my reptile friends and have fun...

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1295860253' post='2596314']
Hooligans, let us know if you need help from these guys. ;)
[/quote]

NO YOU!

As an old acquaintance of revolution alliance and your buddy of the past.
I order you to not take any defensive action on behalf of hooligans.

:D:D:D

Athens should keep their focus elsewhere.
Purple Turtle Alliance is enough for Hooligans to handle by themselves.

[quote]NO YOU!

I order you to not take any defensive action on behalf of hooligans.[/quote]

Some one always trying to block friendships .. .. We dont need much just enough to help us return the favor to the turtle peeps.

[quote]
I always thought turtle were amphibians not reptiles... huh learn something new every day [/quote]

[b]Your lession today [/b]

Reptiles include turtles, crocodilians, lizards, snakes and tuatara
Reptiles were the world's first truly terrestrial vertebrates. All reptiles have scaly skin that can withstand dessication and lay eggs with hard shells, therefore they are not tied to the water like their relatives, the amphibians. Since they can live on land, they also have an expanded lung system.

Amphibians consist of three groups of vertebrates: frogs, salamanders and caecilians (found in the tropics only). Amphibians have smooth, scaleless skin which is permeable to water. Water can evaporate easily from the skin, and an amphibian can dry up and die in a few hours if it does not have access to water. Thus amphibians tend to be active at times when evaporation is minimized: at night and when it rains.

Good luck BTA, glad to see you join the fun!

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1295910777' post='2597264']
NO YOU!

I order you to not take any defensive action on behalf of hooligans.

[/quote]
As an ex member of said "Revolution Alliance," and government/leadership of this alliance in the past, I order you to just stop, like, everything.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1295918756' post='2597515']

As an ex member of said "Revolution Alliance," and government/leadership of this alliance in the past, I order you to just stop, like, everything.

[/quote]

Good Sir,
How about you go focus your efforts on NPO
and we work with the hooligans.
on behalf of our relationship in revolution

:P

I know u have the biggest warection for NPO

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1295918756' post='2597515']

[/quote]

Good Sir,

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1295932875' post='2598687']
Good Sir,

[/quote]
If you're saying what I think you are, then no, we've got no plans to fight our ally, I'm not sure what even makes them relevant in this thread?