I am the Man who Kills all the Blocks....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1295815704' post='2594356']
I appreciate the use of ghost DoW's. I look forward to the onslaught GDA.
[/quote]

Ghost Dows? I'm fairly sure both DoWs on you were legit. You might disagree with the allocation of resources, but to each his own I suppose. And please don't try and use this as a talking point, I do believe everyone is smart enough to see that neither DoW was a ghost one.

[quote name='Masterfod' timestamp='1295816159' post='2594368']
Ghost Dows? I'm fairly sure both DoWs on you were legit. You might disagree with the allocation of resources, but to each his own I suppose. And please don't try and use this as a talking point, I do believe everyone is smart enough to see that neither DoW was a ghost one.
[/quote]

Woah touchy, I was being serious. Everyone says they are taboo, but its refreshing that not all believe that.

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1295816257' post='2594373']
Woah touchy, I was being serious. Everyone says they are taboo, but its refreshing that not all believe that.
[/quote]

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your intent. I'm glad you agree that it wasn't a ghost DoW. I should have realized you were smarter than to think otherwise :)

[quote name='Masterfod' timestamp='1295818017' post='2594411']
I'm sorry if I misunderstood your intent. I'm glad you agree that it wasn't a ghost DoW. I should have realized you were smarter than to think otherwise :)
[/quote]

Everyone knows it was a ghost DoW. He's just saying that we really don't care either way, and would like you to stop playing us for stupid.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295818919' post='2594437']
Everyone knows it was a ghost DoW. He's just saying that we really don't care either way, and would like you to stop playing us for stupid.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure:
1) MCXA did attack you
2) Since anyone can search Wars Across the Globe and you can verify this yourself, no one is playing you for stupid.

Did more GDA nations hit you than MCXA nations? Yes; like I said, it was an issue of allocation of resources. Is it an unfair resource split? Maybe we just got more guys to blitz than they did. Maybe they decided to focus more on INT instead of you. Regardless, I concede that no answer I give will satisfy you.

Was it a ghost DoW? By definition, no. Of course, you can spin it any way you want, as propaganda is apt to do during a war. Nevertheless, I do hope we can look past this disagreement of opinions and have an honourable fight on the battlefield.

Edit: misplaced semi-colon, because those things bother me.

Edited by Masterfod

[quote name='Masterfod' timestamp='1295820066' post='2594473']
I'm pretty sure:
1) MCXA did attack you
2) Since anyone can search Wars Across the Globe and you can verify this yourself, no one is playing you for stupid.

Did more GDA nations hit you than MCXA nations? Yes; like I said, it was an issue of allocation of resources. Is it an unfair resource split? Maybe we just got more guys to blitz than they did. Maybe they decided to focus more on INT instead of you. Regardless, I concede that no answer I give will satisfy you.

Was it a ghost DoW? By definition, no. Of course, you can spin it any way you want, as propaganda is apt to do during a war. Nevertheless, I do hope we can look past this disagreement of opinions and have an honourable fight on the battlefield.

Edit: misplaced semi-colon, because those things bother me.
[/quote]

Woah, touchy much? It was obvious Hereno was joking.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1295820228' post='2594481']
Woah, touchy much? It was obvious Hereno was joking.
[/quote]

Was it? I'm terribly bad at reading internet humour. I'll try to be more incredulous to his comments next time. Thanks for letting me know. :)

And here I was thinking you guys were trying to debate something fallacious. Silly me. :P

[quote name='Masterfod' timestamp='1295820575' post='2594502']
Was it? I'm terribly bad at reading internet humour. I'll try to be more incredulous to his comments next time. Thanks for letting me know. :)

And here I was thinking you guys were trying to debate something fallacious. Silly me. :P
[/quote]

I misread. He was totally being serious.

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1295816257' post='2594373']
[/quote]

Ghost DoW's ftw. We are Tetris. We hate this new age moralist crap.