\m/ >_< \m/

Goby, you're on the wrong side of the fence, brother, the real gangsters are over here.

Also, you think I'd ever allow \m/ to exist if I thought it was a joke? This is the real thing bro, sorry you couldn't hang.

Also, Erikz; if you'd have read the logs of I have of Kane getting into a temper tantrum, you wouldn't care what words came from him either.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KCToker' timestamp='1295677939' post='2591375']
You don't seem to understand the concept that treaties are more important than specific (and now thanks to RIA, arbitrary) sides, do you?
[/quote]
I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, but I think its obvious the reason is because they declared on a member of Superfriends, as I'm sure we'll see anyone else who does so dealt in a similar manner as SLCB.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295691320' post='2591662']
So this is how it has become.

I remember my alliance sacrificed itself to get you out of trouble, trouble with Polar, and now your aiding them.

Remember me to defend you again. :unsure:
[/quote]

It seems \m/ has shown its face. This is how they show their thankfulness for your help.

Edited by christian trojans

I just want to make this things clear: \m/ had a reputation. It was one of excellence. Then, during a terrible time, we lost all our leaders and were taken over by weaklings...who disbanded, rather than fought.

That will [u]not[/u] happen again. I will not allow it. And so, I commit to this war for the duration of my nation's existance...until it is over. We're sticking around kids, and that's just somethin' you'll have to deal with.

Fakeedit: Also, PC: "U MAD?"

[quote name='Margrave' timestamp='1295694172' post='2591697']
I just want to make this things clear: \m/ had a reputation. It was one of excellence. Then, during a terrible time, we lost all our leaders and were taken over by weaklings...who disbanded, rather than fought.

That will [u]not[/u] happen again. I will not allow it. And so, I commit to this war for the duration of my nation's existance...until it is over. We're sticking around kids, and that's just somethin' you'll have to deal with.

Fakeedit: Also, PC: "U MAD?"
[/quote]
We are not disbanding, regardless of what happens.

I stand by you brotha, to whatever end.

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1295694001' post='2591695']
It seems \m/ has shown its face. This is how they show their thankfulness for your help.
[/quote]
Exactly, by honoring the oldest treaty we have. I know it is a difficult concept for many these days, but some of us still believe a treaty should honor the words written with in it.

[quote name='Margrave' timestamp='1295693502' post='2591692']
Goby, you're on the wrong side of the fence, brother, the real gangsters are over here.

Also, you think I'd ever allow \m/ to exist if I thought it was a joke? This is the real thing bro, sorry you couldn't hang.

Also, Erikz; if you'd have read the logs of I have of Kane getting into a temper tantrum, you wouldn't care what words came from him either.
[/quote]

lol look at your gov brah, real thing lol

Sure you guys may not disband, but eternal ZI works for me as well

I go hard in the paint brahs.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1295694914' post='2591710']
I wasn't talking about this war.
[/quote]
Right. iFOK went in for FOK, the rest of Stickmen followed.

But you didn't do that for us. You made that clear in your posts, abundantly clear. Crystal clear. So why do we owe iFOK anything of all alliances, an alliance that we've never held a treaty with, one that at times has been downright hostile towards us?

We come in this war for Ragnarok, our oldest ally who has our single oldest treaty that has been in existence ever since we came back Dec 25 2009.

Surely you can see why we would hit SLCB?

*Note, "you" in this post means "iFOK" and other folks on PC's "side" in the "Bi Polar war", not "you" as in "kriekfreak".

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1295696363' post='2591727']
Talk to CitizenKane about that and then let us know if its still ironic.
[/quote]
I think what he meant by ironic is that Alfred being a member of NpO stating that threats of disbanding \m/ is ironic, at least thats how I read it.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1295696670' post='2591731']
I think what he meant by ironic is that Alfred being a member of NpO stating that threats of disbanding \m/ is ironic, at least thats how I read it.
[/quote]
I got that, and I agree it is ironic that its not NpO calling for our disbandment this time around ...

Disappointing to see \m/ fighting for NpO a year after PC, FOK and Umbrella fought against NpO's laughable declaration on \m/, but I guess the hatred of VE has overtaken any ill-feeling from that episode. Take it on the chin SLCB, it's much appreciated.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1295697587' post='2591743']
Disappointing to see \m/ fighting for NpO a year after PC, FOK and Umbrella fought against NpO's laughable declaration on \m/, but I guess the hatred of VE has overtaken any ill-feeling from that episode. Take it on the chin SLCB, it's much appreciated.
[/quote]
You do realize that we're defending Ragnarok, our MDoAP partner for over a year, right?

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1295697986' post='2591747']
Yeah, my bad, I guess you didn't realise who RoK were defending.
[/quote]
This should have made us dishonor our treaty with RoK how? Why is honoring ones treaties such a hard concept to understand these days. And for the record, we have only two treaties, by choice, so it's not like we can elawyer and pick and choose who and where we fight.