\m/ >_< \m/

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1295689368' post='2591637']
Can you be a bit more original? This is after all what you've been saying for the past year.
[/quote]

Pretty sure that is the first time I've said that. Sorry if supporting SLCB is unoriginal.

[quote name='Scorbolt' timestamp='1295689462' post='2591640']
Pretty sure that is the first time I've said that. Sorry if supporting SLCB is unoriginal.
[/quote]
I didn't mean "you" as in Scorbolt, I mean a general "you" as in "Mushroom Kingdom", or your alliance.
Or at least the AA you sport here.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1295689552' post='2591642']
I didn't mean "you" as in Scorbolt, I mean a general "you" as in "Mushroom Kingdom", or your alliance.
Or at least the AA you sport here.
[/quote]

Nice victim complex, everyone clearly hates you.

[quote name='Scorbolt' timestamp='1295689814' post='2591643']
Nice victim complex, everyone clearly hates you.
[/quote]
Not everyone, it just seems that MK has never even been up to neutral about us, more like coldly hostile, so this comes as no surprise.

Whats left of you are the pathetic and bitter fools who've driven away every good member and friend \m/ ever had. But who needs them when you have RoK, right?

When SLCB is dictating your terms I hope they do the right thing.

[img]http://www.virginmedia.com/images/firing-squad-431x300.jpg[/img]

See, that's the problem with you (i)FOKkers, always living in the past. You didn't sacrifice yourself for \m/ by dogpiling on Polaris, you "defended" \m/ to have yet another shot at Polaris who you've hated ever since we defended one of our protectorates against your tech raiders almost 4 years ago. You're so blinded by your hatred that all you're seeing now is \m/ joining our side, and that's not what they're doing. They're defending their ally, Ragnarok, who have been attacked. How dishonourable.

[quote name='Draztikus' timestamp='1295691854' post='2591665']
See, that's the problem with you (i)FOKkers, always living in the past. You didn't sacrifice yourself for \m/ by dogpiling on Polaris, you "defended" \m/ to have yet another shot at Polaris who you've hated ever since we defended one of our protectorates against your tech raiders almost 4 years ago. You're so blinded by your hatred that all you're seeing now is \m/ joining our side, and that's not what they're doing. They're defending their ally, Ragnarok, who have been attacked. How dishonourable.
[/quote]
Sorry bro, that was before my time. I never held any specific grudges against Polaris. I always roll with my govt, no matter what though.

I just find it slightly weird the sides have changed so fast (concerning \m/).

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295692212' post='2591671']
Sorry bro, that was before my time. I never held any specific grudges against Polaris. I always roll with my govt, no matter what though.[/quote]fair enough

[quote]I just find it slightly weird the sides have changed so fast (concerning \m/).
[/quote]But the sides haven't changed, \m/ and RoK were allied before what you call the BiPolar War as well.

Sorry bro, that was before my time. I never held any specific grudges against Polaris. I always roll with my govt, no matter what though.

[/quote]
We have always been with RoK, that never changed.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295691320' post='2591662']
So this is how it has become.

I remember my alliance sacrificed itself to get you out of trouble, trouble with Polar, and now your aiding them.

Remember me to defend you again. :unsure:
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79078

I don't see anything about iFOK helping \m/, and much of that talk of that time was how \m/ sucked and you were doing it for Poison Clan.

We are honoring an MDoAP with our ally. What is with the hate over that?

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295691909' post='2591666']
You actually deserved it a year ago.
[/quote]
That is your opinion, and I have no doubt it is shared by a good number here. We are still here though. I'd watch for update though, who knows, you may get your wish.

[/quote]
Fast? We've had that RoK treaty ever since we came back. I'd hardly say we are changing sides by defending Ragnarok, who is currently our oldest ally and our oldest treaty.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1295692423' post='2591674']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79078"]http://forums.cybern...showtopic=79078[/url]

I don't see anything about iFOK helping \m/, and much of that talk of that time was how \m/ sucked and you were doing it for Poison Clan.

We are honoring an MDoAP with our ally. What is with the hate over that?

That is your opinion, and I have no doubt it is shared by a good number here. We are still here though. I'd watch for update though, who knows, you may get your wish.
[/quote]
Sorry, but people do change from alliances, I was in FOK during that time, after coming back from founding iFOK.
And yes, we were doing it for PC, but it leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1295692527' post='2591676']
Fast? We've had that RoK treaty ever since we came back. I'd hardly say we are changing sides by defending Ragnarok, who is currently our oldest ally and our oldest treaty.
[/quote]

I want to quote all these point-outs about me being wrong, but I'll just quote this one.

Sorry I was wrong.

[quote name='Comrade Goby' timestamp='1295680592' post='2591498']
Oh thank you!

Dreams do come true!

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/1127gif.gif[/img]

Also don't be afraid to declare on me! I'm in nuke anarchy so I can't hit you guys up, but I look forward to your deaths nonetheless.
[/quote]

I look forward to using your ribs to form eating utensils. With which I shall eat.

Fakeedit: Also, HI GOBY, HERPADERPDERP

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1295690504' post='2591650']
Whats left of you are the pathetic and bitter fools who've driven away every good member and friend \m/ ever had. But who needs them when you have RoK, right?

When SLCB is dictating your terms I hope they do the right thing.

[img]http://www.virginmedia.com/images/firing-squad-431x300.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Oh it will be done, trust me.

I think I can safely say this is the end of the joke-\m/

Edit: OMG Margrave!1111

Edited by Comrade Goby