Response to Rebel Virginia's False Accusations

Il Impero Romano

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295665576' post='2590523']
I heard about that voice conversation. There are logs floating around too. Want to try again?
[/quote]
I meant the lead up to the war/kicking it off. That's between VE and NpO.

I have no idea if we've been apart of anything after that. I am but a mere foot solider.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295665717' post='2590530']
I meant the lead up to the war/kicking it off. That's between VE and NpO.

I have no idea if we've been apart of anything after that. I am but a mere foot solider.
[/quote]

Fair enough then. I'll concede that point. TOP's smart enough to create something better than this.

Edited by pezstar

So in the end Impero really gave screenshots to lennox, and the idea to do it was suggested by Xiphosis. You really think that confessing that would make you look better? If so why you didn't informed that in the DoW? I'll tell you why, because you know that would incriminate VE/GOD.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1295664041' post='2590431']
Was talking about the last edited time on the file it self. Which is [url="http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/FileSetTime.htm"]pretty easy to change[/url].
[/quote]
"Using a date earlier than 1980-01-01 will have no effect."
I've always wanted to do that.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295664265' post='2590451']
No, look at it properly. It's not just a case of editing the files: http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/6.png

Not in the timeframe though. We have the original creation date as well as the time edited which all fits together. He would have to do some fairly extensive mods in a short space of time [in which he never logged off IRC, he would need to restart his computer].

Yeah, photoshop would be the only way to fake that. But that way insanity lies :<
[/quote]
Dunno if you saw it or not, but there's one way to make that change right above your quote here.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295665758' post='2590533']
Fair enough then. I'll concede that point. TOP's smart enough to create something better than this.
[/quote]
Heh, we would hope so!

You gotta admit. This war is lacking something. Pre-emptive strike anyone? :P

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295665912' post='2590542']
Heh, we would hope so!

You gotta admit. This war is lacking something. Pre-emptive strike anyone? :P
[/quote]

It's got the self righteous indignation. It's got the treaty partners torn on each side.

You're right. We need a pre-emptive strike. And a big Archon post.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295665842' post='2590536']
I'll tell you why, because you know that would incriminate VE/GOD.
[/quote]

Incriminate us for what? Being thorough? Christ - fine, we'll roll you on nothing and think nothing of it next time. That should make you happy. Or will you just complain no matter what?

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295666020' post='2590545']
It's got the self righteous indignation. It's got the treaty partners torn on each side.

You're right. We need a pre-emptive strike. And a big Archon post.
[/quote]

It'll be just like the old times!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1295666183' post='2590555']
Incriminate us for what? Being thorough? Christ - fine, we'll roll you on nothing and think nothing of it next time. That should make you happy. Or will you just complain no matter what?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It will at least be honest. I can appreciate that from anyone.[/color]

LOLOL.. So VE and GOD are so desperate (or so scared of << More this one then any I believe) of Polar. They bot resorted to falsifying logs, planting a spy, trickery, deceit, and fail PR attempts to save themselves to declare war on Polar.. This is the type of fail and horrible leadership people want to stand behind post Karma? I for one personally would love to see VE and GOD burn to the ground for your actions. I guess if you can't handle the big dogs, try to trick the world into doing it for you? This is why Impero is and has been a joke to me for many of days now. Sad to see GOD fell into the scheme too. If you believe this attempt at VE/GoD saving face, your a lost hope in this game.

This war isn't so much as to support Polar as it is to fight against a bigger evil in VE/GoDs trickery to suck people into doing something they couldn't handle themselves.

The smarter alliances would in fact not lay in bed with the fleas < yes i mean you VE and GoD, but rise up and exterminate them.

Thats all I have to say about that. And if it makes you want a little piece of my Pixels, well I an't scared so bring it please.

You were called out for lies on day one, and you were now proven liars by R_V of all sorts, and tried to save yourselves here, and actually proved guilt. So you only had TXT files at first, and plenty of time to edit them, post them into a IRC, and grab false screens. Photoshop can do wonders in hiding the actions you don't want seen. Good show.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295666578' post='2590569']
LOLOL.. So VE and GOD are so desperate (or so scared of << More this one then any I believe) of Polar. They bot resorted to falsifying logs, planting a spy, trickery, deceit, and fail PR attempts to save themselves to declare war on Polar.. This is the type of fail and horrible leadership people want to stand behind post Karma? I for one personally would love to see VE and GOD burn to the ground for your actions. I guess if you can't handle the big dogs, try to trick the world into doing it for you? This is why Impero is and has been a joke to me for many of days now. Sad to see GOD fell into the scheme too. If you believe this attempt at VE/GoD saving face, your a lost hope in this game.

This war isn't so much as to support Polar as it is to fight against a bigger evil in VE/GoDs trickery to suck people into doing something they couldn't handle themselves.

The smarter alliances would in fact not lay in bed with the fleas < yes i mean you VE and GoD, but rise up and exterminate them.

Thats all I have to say about that. And if it makes you want a little piece of my Pixels, well I an't scared so bring it please.

You were called out for lies on day one, and you were now proven liars by R_V of all sorts, and tried to save yourselves here, and actually proved guilt. So you only had TXT files at first, and plenty of time to edit them, post them into a IRC, and grab false screens. Photoshop can do wonders in hiding the actions you don't want seen. Good show.
[/quote]

If you reread the thread, you'll see that GOD did nothing wrong here. They only wanted for VE to be damn sure they were going to war based on something more than some not very convincing IRC logs. I don't think their reaction was unreasonable. At no point did Xiphosis ask that Impero hand over screenshots to NpO himself.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295665247' post='2590504']
That's fine. I was just wondering if, as the guy from Umbrella said, Polar was being target for WCE why Sparta and others were not either. [b]I'm not happy about having to fight against friends of mind (yourself included Xiph) simply because TOP wants revenge[/b].
[/quote]

We also control all media and money in Cybernations.

You're coming dangerously close to sounding like the worst kind of total wacko.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1295663695' post='2590399']
With some IT knowledge, that to can easily be edited.

Better get this nice hat on.

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/tinfoil.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Indeed. It's effortless to edit your clock settings and then edit a file. Doesn't take a genius to do a Google search for that information. Even Impero could figure it out.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1295666183' post='2590555']
[/quote]

Doesn't matter if you were trying to help Polaris or not, what really matter is that you didn't help, in fact you made things look worse for Polaris. If you were really trying to help Polaris you should have contacted Random or mediated a peaceful solution for this fiasco. In the end of the day you just helped VE/PB to declare war on Polaris after all those talk about how you had a friendly relationship with Polaris.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1295666797' post='2590578']

[/quote]

Actually, he pretty much sums you up.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1295665280' post='2590507']
Actually we did try to end that circle before anyone knew how and when the next (BiPolar) war would occur. You know how it ended for us. And you will not find the alliances Polaris wronged actively planning, scheming or extracting revenge. That Omni, is also the difference between doing what is right and wrong. If Polaris wishes to shoot itself in the foot, /shrugs.

Polaris is not being rolled by alliances they wronged. Infact, one of them is now treatied to them and some are pretty close by treaty-wise.
[/quote]

Right, I always come back to the fact that evil can't win unless good men do nothing. However, you're right. At least you aren't actively planning against Polar. I guess I can respect you for that.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1295666797' post='2590578']

[/quote]

I'm fairly certain we can all agree Xiph isn't doing the bidding of TOP.

I can't really see GOD having done anything here. Not only just because I like them, but I really don't see any evidence as to how they've done anything. I mean I guess you could argue they didn't do enough for Polar, but they're MADP partners with VE and I can't say I blame them for believing a long time friend.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295666828' post='2590582']
Doesn't matter if you were trying to help Polaris or not, what really matter is that you didn't help, in fact you made things look worse for Polaris. If you were really trying to help Polaris you should have contacted Random or mediated a peaceful solution for this fiasco. In the end of the day you just helped VE/PB to declare war on Polaris after all those talk about how you had a friendly relationship with Polaris.
[/quote]

This is just !@#$@#$ insulting.

Polar dodged several bullets over the last [b]two months[/b] because I jammed my foot in the door before it closed. Ask your own leaders, ask your allies, ask PB. I made a lot of enemies having your back. I've been accused of being a Polar lackie by SF gov, PB gov, MK gov and members, and just about everyone else except my Polar-allied allies. Simply for insisting on negotiating resolutions to silly issues like UINE, and TKTB, and UPN, and everything else.

Kiss my ass.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1295667143' post='2590597']
This is just !@#$@#$ insulting.

Polar dodged several bullets over the last [b]two months[/b] because I jammed my foot in the door before it closed. Ask your own leaders, ask your allies, ask PB. I made a lot of enemies having your back. I've been accused of being a Polar lackie by SF gov, PB gov, MK gov and members, and just about everyone else except my Polar-allied allies. Simply for insisting on negotiating resolutions to silly issues like UINE, and TKTB, and UPN, and everything else.

Kiss my ass.
[/quote]

Yea honestly I have to stick up for Xiph here. Idon't know what the UPN thing was about, but being privy to the other two situations I can say he was helpful.