Response to Rebel Virginia's False Accusations

Il Impero Romano

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1295664012' post='2590428']
And alot of alliances had nothing to do with Grub wanting to avenge TOP either.
[/quote]

I know already conceded that point. But if we keep playing this game it'll be a never ending circle. I just want someone to stand up for what is right. I guess that won't happen though.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1295664066' post='2590435']
No, but they decided to renew, extend, keep or sign treaties with Polar after bi-polar. No one forced them to do that.
[/quote]

So everyone who re-signed their treaty with NPO should be rolled? Everyone who signed with ODN after they left some of their allies in Karma should be rolled? When NoR signed a treaty with Valhalla after Valhalla was one of the ones who helped them be whiped off the map after allegations of nazis in their ranks should NoR be rolled?

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295664098' post='2590437']
Yeah, it's not like Polar and a lot its allies weren't hostile to others on "our side". UPN anyone?
[/quote]

You're right Genesis, IAA, ARES, GATO, and LoSS were all trying to hit GOONS in WCE. What really gets me is Sparta being one of the ones in on everything wasn't dropped or deleted from "that side" what happened there? Because I'd like to figure out what Sparta done not to get targeted while the list I named above didn't do anything, but are now targeted.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1295664012' post='2590428']
Very few, couple or so more of half-assed "I screwed up" followed by many months of boasting is not humility. Regardless, I doubt he, me or anyone else really cares about it now, maybe you do and I can understand and respect your sentiments.
[/quote]

Thank you, I'm glad you at least understand :)

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295662553' post='2590314']
Doesn't [i]anyone[/i] find the fact VE set up and even [i]admit[/i] to setting up Polaris with this CB a CB in and of itself?
[/quote]

I've been pointing this out from the beginning actually. Whether Impero put Lennox up to it in the first place, or simply jumped on it and encouraged and rewarded him after, it doesnt matter. It's clear that VE are guilty of spying here. That much was fairly obvious the moment VE posted their DoW, and everything posted by both sides since, including this thread, backs it up.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295664373' post='2590456']
So everyone who re-signed their treaty with NPO should be rolled?
[/quote]

Yes.

Everyone who signed with ODN after they left some of their allies in Karma should be rolled?
[/quote]

Affirmative.

When NoR signed a treaty with Valhalla after Valhalla was one of the ones who helped them be whiped off the map after allegations of nazis in their ranks should NoR be rolled?
[/quote]

[i]Especially.[/i]

VE tried this same stunt once before.

Fool us once, shame on us. Fool us twice, and you're a liar leading an alliance of liars (or mindless dupes) in a coalition of liars (or mindless dupes).

This war is not about a phony spying incident. It's about [i]revenge[/i]. I hope that within your secret back-channels you are at least honest with yourselves, since you're lying to everyone else.

[quote]You're right Genesis, IAA, ARES, GATO, and LoSS were all trying to hit GOONS in WCE. What really gets me is Sparta being one of the ones in on everything wasn't dropped or deleted from "that side" what happened there? [/quote]

Genesis and ARES were not dropped from 'that side' [our side] for their involvement in WCE, or at all. I can't speak about the others as they've never been/are not connected to GOD.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295664874' post='2590481']
VE tried this same stunt once before.

Fool us once, shame on us. Fool us twice, and you're a liar leading an alliance of liars (or mindless dupes) in a coalition of liars (or mindless dupes).

This war is not about a phony spying incident. It's about [i]revenge[/i]. I hope that within your secret back-channels you are at least honest with yourselves, since you're lying to everyone else.
[/quote]

By the by - I called NoR turning coat like 3 months ago. You have no idea how smug I've been. You guys are nothing if not predictable. :smug:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295664373' post='2590456']When NoR signed a treaty with Valhalla after Valhalla was one of the ones who helped them be whiped off the map after allegations of nazis in their ranks should NoR be rolled?[/quote]

Well of course they should because....[b]HEY![/b]

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1295664955' post='2590485']
By the by - I called NoR turning coat like 3 months ago. You have no idea how smug I've been. You guys are nothing if not predictable. :smug:
[/quote]

"Turning coat?" Please explain, since we haven't broken with anything.

Actually, don't. Until not too long ago, I thought you had actually overcome your four-year grudge against NoR. At the very least I thought you would be civil with me, since you and I had never had a disagreement.

Then I had the pleasure of sitting through one of your lie-filled tirades, in which you justified present actions by referring to things that happened long, long ago.

Your great love for cryptic phrases is matched only by your ability to lie through your teeth. You and the PB&J crowd surely deserve each other.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1295664881' post='2590482']
Genesis and ARES were not dropped from 'that side' [our side] for their involvement in WCE, or at all. I can't speak about the others as they've never been/are not connected to GOD.
[/quote]

Well the alliances I listed were not part of WCE at all. However, they appear to be targeted by the other side. While Sparta who appeared to be a member of WCE had nothing done to them.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295665003' post='2590489']
Well the alliances I listed were not part of WCE at all. However, they appear to be targeted by the other side.
[/quote]

Not really. ARES/Genesis, at least, had about equal reason to go onto either side. It was their call, they made it. No one targeted them or pushed it on them. Again though, dunno how true that is for the others.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295664502' post='2590460']
You're right Genesis, IAA, ARES, GATO, and LoSS were all trying to hit GOONS in WCE. What really gets me is Sparta being one of the ones in on everything wasn't dropped or deleted from "that side" what happened there? Because I'd like to figure out what Sparta done not to get targeted while the list I named above didn't do anything, but are now targeted.
[/quote]
It was more Olaf than it was Sparta really, I don't hold it against them, nor do I particularly hold it against polar (because heads rolled over it).

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295664373' post='2590456']So everyone who re-signed their treaty with NPO should be rolled? Everyone who signed with ODN after they left some of their allies in Karma should be rolled? When NoR signed a treaty with Valhalla after Valhalla was one of the ones who helped them be whiped off the map after allegations of nazis in their ranks should NoR be rolled?
[/quote]

None of these apply to the situation as well as you think they do.

Polar screwed over allies. DIRECTLY screwed them over, and then actually rejoined the war against those allies. Who would want to be allied to someone like that?

NPO, as much as i hate to give them any thing, has taken their punishment from Karma and get the chance to move on and try (failing though it seems) to choose a different FA path.

ODN, another AA i wouldn't understand signing a treaty with, unless you were just seduced by numbers. "oooohh, look at the NS, it sparkles" ..that doesn't mean that they "have it coming" so to speak.

I don't even understand the third sentence. How it could possibly apply here, you'll have to tell us.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1295665101' post='2590498']
Not really. ARES/Genesis, at least, had about equal reason to go onto either side. It was their call, they made it. No one targeted them or pushed it on them. Again though, dunno how true that is for the others.
[/quote]

That's fine. I was just wondering if, as the guy from Umbrella said, Polar was being target for WCE why Sparta and others were not either. I'm not happy about having to fight against friends of mind (yourself included Xiph) simply because TOP wants revenge.

I know already conceded that point. But if we keep playing this game it'll be a never ending circle. I just want someone to stand up for what is right. I guess that won't happen though.[/quote]
Actually we did try to end that circle before anyone knew how and when the next (BiPolar) war would occur. You know how it ended for us. And you will not find the alliances Polaris wronged actively planning, scheming or extracting revenge. That Omni, is also the difference between doing what is right and wrong. If Polaris wishes to shoot itself in the foot, /shrugs.

[quote]
So everyone who re-signed their treaty with NPO should be rolled? Everyone who signed with ODN after they left some of their allies in Karma should be rolled? When NoR signed a treaty with Valhalla after Valhalla was one of the ones who helped them be whiped off the map after allegations of nazis in their ranks should NoR be rolled?
[/quote]

Polaris is not being rolled by alliances they wronged. Infact, one of them is now treatied to them and some are pretty close by treaty-wise.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1295664955' post='2590485']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Turning coat? I had no idea NoR considered themselves to have any sort of loyalty to you people. Guess you really do learn something everyday after all.[/color]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295665247' post='2590504']
That's fine. I was just wondering if, as the guy from Umbrella said, Polar was being target for WCE why Sparta and others were not either. I'm not happy about having to fight against friends of mind (yourself included Xiph) simply because TOP wants revenge.
[/quote]
We've had nothing to do with this at all..

:psy:

All this double talk and twisting of facts ...

The indisputable fact is that no recent recruit to any alliance in CN would have access to the information in the screenshots. I think this is a fact that everyone can agree on, no?

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1295665468' post='2590517']
We've had nothing to do with this at all..

:psy:
[/quote]

I heard about that voice conversation. There are logs floating around too. Want to try again?

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295665149' post='2590500']
It was more Olaf than it was Sparta really, I don't hold it against them, nor do I particularly hold it against polar (because heads rolled over it).
[/quote]

So then Umbrella is wrong to say that the allies of Polar deserve to be rolled?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1295665201' post='2590501']
None of these apply to the situation as well as you think they do.

Polar screwed over allies. DIRECTLY screwed them over, and then actually rejoined the war against those allies. Who would want to be allied to someone like that?

NPO, as much as i hate to give them any thing, has taken their punishment from Karma and get the chance to move on and try (failing though it seems) to choose a different FA path.

ODN, another AA i wouldn't understand signing a treaty with, unless you were just seduced by numbers. "oooohh, look at the NS, it sparkles" ..that doesn't mean that they "have it coming" so to speak.

I don't even understand the third sentence. How it could possibly apply here, you'll have to tell us.
[/quote]

Valhalla was an alliance that made a mistake in the past like the others named. People still continued to support them. SHould those alliances that supported Valhalla be rolled too? (Also quick note I like the new Valhalla.)