I am extrodinarily bored

Locke

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As seems to be necessary, each year's anniversary of my time here comes in the middle of a war in which I am not participating in. Hopefully last year will repeat itself again and this will be rectified soon. Don't really feel like bragging about myself this year (after all, I have a [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Alestor"]wiki page[/url] for that), so I'll brag about some other people instead:
[list][*]Arrnea: For bringing my home into existence
[*]Jorost: For just being Jorost :wub:
[*]Chimaera: Ditto...well, for being you, not Jorost
[*]Wraith and MvP: You know why
[*]Glen, Tim, and Nick: Wouldn't be here without you
[*]Delta: Your reason will come in our next announcement :v:
[*]Timtacious: If you quit before I have a chance to war you, there will be consequences
[*]Malone: For not nuking my sorry ass
[*]Schrodinger and Tiznoast: For making me not want to roll SLCB :P
[*]potato: You are a scholar and a gentleman
[*]Brennan: Know you'll be late to this, but still :wub: you
[*]bakamitai: I don't think you posted in my one last year, so I'm hoping a name-drop will get me some results
[*]Learz and Haf: You two are largely responsible for me still being here more than 6 months
[*]Tromp: Get your ass back here
[*]Nascar: Can't think of anything witty to say, deal with it[/list]
If your name isn't in this list, it is 6 AM and I probably forgot. Note that I am also too lazy to edit you in, no matter how much you beg [size="1"](unless your begging involves tech)[/size]. Lastly, make me feel better about still being here for two years in the poll.

Congratulations on making it to two years. Also, you'd better hope that you don't make it to four... it's pretty terrible in the four-year-club. If you're still playing this game in two years' time, you and I are going to have serious words. :awesome:

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1295633840' post='2589338']
Sorry, Locke. Since you went all anime, you've been doing nothing but annoying me. You were cool when you were Invicta.
[/quote]
I'm sure he liked anime when he was Invicta, too :v:

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1295634016' post='2589341']
The mere fact you're narcissistic enough to post a poll like this gets you an automatic no from me.
[/quote]
The fact that you couldn't recognize my intentions amuses me. I made it a public poll for a reason; I needed a good laugh at where some people put their answers.

While we're at you, your no amuses me.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1295635833' post='2589380']
Yes, but he kept it to himself then, he didn't inflict it on others.
[/quote]
Oh hey, wrong again. Well, I don't exactly do much "inflicting," now, unless you think a little forum graphics counts, but nothing's changed much in that regard from when I was in Invicta.