Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Declaration of War

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295615599' post='2589060']
You guys need to DoW SLCB in defense of TIO as well, as that would turn this into quite the kinky threesome between GATO, SLCB and RIA, which I don't think has happened in a major war before. :ehm:
[/quote]
Congratulations on making a joke that's been made on just about every single other page of the thread!

Any reason you guys went for RIA rather than VE who has also declared on IAA, with VE being the sanctioned and bigger alliance which probably poses more of a problem for IAA than RIA who is also fighting SLCB? Seems countering a sanctioned alliance would be more helpful, rather than focusing on RIA who is also busy countering SLCB. Considering if you guys focus mainly on RIA, who will counter SLCB's attack on TIO? Seems strange IAA would request assistance on only RIA here, but ignore VE's attacks.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295645272' post='2589536']
Any reason you guys went for RIA rather than VE who has also declared on IAA, with VE being the sanctioned and bigger alliance which probably poses more of a problem for IAA than RIA who is also fighting SLCB? Seems countering a sanctioned alliance would be more helpful, rather than focusing on RIA who is also busy countering SLCB. Considering if you guys focus mainly on RIA, who will counter SLCB's attack on TIO? Seems strange IAA would request assistance on only RIA here, but ignore VE's attacks.
[/quote]
VE has a tendency to ghost dow. I'd guess RIA is putting more actual firepower into IAA.

As of now VE has 4 wars against IAA while RIA has several pages.

Edited by mhawk

[/quote]

Athens and GR are countering VE for us. :smug:

No seriously before any rumors start that CnG is fighting two sides, look at VE's war screen. They didn't actually hit us. It was a ghost declaration.

[/quote]

Attacking VE would give Nueva Vida an avenue to attack GATO and considering NV's multitude of treaties to multiple corners of the web, I could understand why whoever the coalition planners for that side are wouldn't want to let that happen.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1295604974' post='2588944']
Shame your shooting for the other side :(, nevertheless best of luck out there GATO.
[/quote]

good luck to you too, I like your alliance back when I had time to be a diplomat to it. ^_^

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295645450' post='2589540']
Athens and GR are countering VE for us. :smug:

No seriously before any rumors start that CnG is fighting two sides, look at VE's war screen. They didn't actually hit us. It was a ghost declaration.
[/quote]
I see 5 wars from VE on you guys, including a war on your top nation, so they are fighting even if not using as many nations on you guys right now. Although I can see RIA has more wars going.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295646088' post='2589554']
I see 5 wars from VE on you guys, including a war on your top nation, so they are fighting even if not using as many nations on you guys right now. Although I can see RIA has more wars going.
[/quote]

Oh they were doing so little damage I didn't notice :smug:

Yea, seriously RIA was the main problem. It was actually good maneuvering from the other side getting RIA in. So thumbs up to whoever is leading that side. (Y)

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1295627533' post='2589218']
This thread warms my heart. I :wub: me some Spanish Cats.

RIA, this is what awaits you:

[img]http://www.cat-showcase.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Cat-Eats-Cactus-Cat-Food.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Way to steal my pic Baka <_<

But yes RIA! BAKA IS RIGHT!!!!!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295646346' post='2589567']

Yea, seriously RIA was the main problem. It was actually good maneuvering from the other side getting RIA in. So thumbs up to whoever is leading that side. (Y)
[/quote]
That makes sense, have fun with the war and good luck to you guys.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295646346' post='2589567']

[/quote]

I'll send your regards along to Comrade Goby, teddyyo and Lord Nettles. They've been working hard to manage our coalition. :wub:

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295646678' post='2589578']
That makes sense, have fun with the war and good luck to you guys.
[/quote]

Thank you :)

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1295646790' post='2589579']
I'll send your regards along to Comrade Goby, teddyyo and Lord Nettles. They've been working hard to manage our coalition. :wub:
[/quote]

Umm I had to go ask if that was sarcasm. :blink:

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295645418' post='2589538']
VE has a tendency to ghost dow. I'd guess RIA is putting more actual firepower into IAA.

As of now VE has 4 wars against IAA while RIA has several pages.
[/quote]
This man has the right of it.