• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295643686' post='2589508']
[b]It seems only VE's pride matters when dealing with their treaty partners, but by their own definition of how treaties should work, if one of their allies declared on RIA or Superfriends, the best move would be for them to stay neutral as you guys get rolled, the same they would expect of you guys if VE attacks your treaty partners.[/b]

So how much is your VE treaty worth when its expected you don't honor other treaties for them if they decide to roll an ally of yours (exactly the reason they were mad at RoK)? Seems like the treaty is more of a curse restricting you than a mutually beneficial treaty you have with VE, you could still try negotiating white peace on the IAA/GATO front if you don't want to fight both sides to preserve that kind of relationship with VE and instead have a better relationship with those fighting to stick up for their allies regardless of facing hard odds by fighting alongside RoK and those on the same side as them. Although if this is your choice and you are going to stick with it I won't argue more, but you guys can PM me if you want to discuss further. I hate to see an alliance I like get wrecked pointlessly fighting on both sides of a war like this due to some underhanded treaty manipulation of an ally with misplaced trust in them.
[/quote]
I'd bold the run-on sentence, but you did that for me. And we don't really care what it [i]seems[/i] like to you. They're our friends. If you don't like that, well, it's your problem, not ours. And I would hardly say we're getting 'wrecked'.

I think maybe you should step back, realize you have no clue what you're talking about, and [i]then[/i] post from now on.

Also, lol @ thinking your opinion is important enough to warrant a PM. That's comedy gold right there.