Mirin Seaworthy Declaration brahs?

[quote name='Squirrels United' timestamp='1295560476' post='2587218']
Something just screams wrong move... Attacking Rognarok [i]and[/i] invoking the wrath of GATO at the same time by attacking TIO? Brilliant. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I too am yet to see a DoE and treaty signing from Rognarok.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rnegafan' timestamp='1295571975' post='2587482']
I love Poison Clan so I understand attacking Ragnarok but I secretly still love Ragnarok so I'm not super excited about this belligerence. Still, the newer love of Poison Clan is shiny and official while the remote admiration of Ragnarok is innappropriate and more like a passive stalking no one knows about. So you know whatever we just doing what we do much love all around. Just punching the clock and hailing Poison Clan and hailing iFok. Don't get me started on the amount of love I have for iFok - I am only in SLCB just to be close to them. I could never actually join iFOK because it would be like flying to close to the sun... you know, heart-wise.
[/quote]

Are you in the right thread good sir?

[quote name='Squirrels United' timestamp='1295560476' post='2587218']
Something just screams wrong move... Attacking Rognarok [i]and[/i] invoking the wrath of GATO at the same time by attacking TIO? Brilliant. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Who cares. If you go to war, you go to war. No matter the consequences, these guys are here for their friends... for us. Therefore I thank thy boxes!

[quote name='Comrade Goby' timestamp='1295625059' post='2589173']
Mines betta!

The pictures !@#$@#$ move! Woah Harry Potter!
[/quote]

No ours is better, it included the activation of a trap card. Luckily Jinzo wasn't on the field.

Also thanks Spearo :wub:

[quote name='rnegafan' timestamp='1295571975' post='2587482']
I love Poison Clan so I understand attacking Ragnarok but I secretly still love Ragnarok so I'm not super excited about this belligerence. Still, the newer love of Poison Clan is shiny and official while the remote admiration of Ragnarok is innappropriate and more like a passive stalking no one knows about. So you know whatever we just doing what we do much love all around. Just punching the clock and hailing Poison Clan and hailing iFok. Don't get me started on the amount of love I have for iFok - I am only in SLCB just to be close to them. I could never actually join iFOK because it would be like flying to close to the sun... you know, heart-wise.
[/quote]

That's deep bro.

Much respect ^_^

[quote name='hawk_11' timestamp='1295502479' post='2585351']
This alliance is extremely important to CyberNations politics and relevant on the world stage.
[/quote]

Have fun times in the magical mystery land where [i]your[/i] alliance is relevant, I guess.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1295596761' post='2588829']
GATO stood us up.... They didn't show up at our fields at all. Now I have all this tea to drink, and I don't even like tea. :(
[/quote]

How dare you, sir?? This is a travesty and I am switching sides immediately!

You will pay for this :mad: This box holds tea!

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1295673060' post='2590923']
How dare you, sir?? This is a travesty and I am switching sides immediately!

You will pay for this :mad: This box holds tea!
[/quote]
I still say, young lady, you knew about this a long time ago!

Now then, let's not fight in public. We shall settle this like civilized adults behind closed doors.

You will all be happy to know that Herr Schrödinger and I have settled our differences and that the war is now back on track under the benevolent leadership of ComradeGoby and his inner clique of ruthlessly democratic Politburo functionaries. I wish fun to friends and enemies alike, and I will buy you all some cinnamon tea when we have finally ground each other to fine particles of dust.

Enjoy!

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1295682801' post='2591545']
You will all be happy to know that Herr Schrödinger and I have settled our differences and that the war is now back on track under the benevolent leadership of ComradeGoby and his inner clique of ruthlessly democratic Politburo functionaries. I wish fun to friends and enemies alike, and I will buy you all some cinnamon tea when we have finally ground each other to fine particles of dust.

Enjoy!
[/quote]

Excellent!

Now it's time to starve the plebs.