Mirin Seaworthy Declaration brahs?

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1295530945' post='2586238']
It's a shame it has to be a decent alliance like yourselves, but see you later.
[/quote]

DUN DUN

What could this possibly mean? The suspense is killing me!

Oh noes! How unexpected!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hawk_11' timestamp='1295502479' post='2585351']
This alliance is extremely important to CyberNations politics and relevant on the world stage.
[/quote]

Kind of like how NpO used to be? :awesome:

[quote name='Masterchief777' timestamp='1295539135' post='2586437']
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on the battle field.
[/quote]

But GATO and SLCB aren't at war! I can't understand what this could mean!

Edit: Sorry Schro, posted before I saw your post.

Edited by Faust Betreur

[quote name='Comrade Goby' timestamp='1295544630' post='2586640']
I think there's some meaning to this message, I don't understand it though. So layered!
[/quote]
We are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1295545303' post='2586660']
That's what I'm saying, Fausty. They are coming over for a tea party, like RoK and we used to do back in the day. Although that didn't end so well. But why else would they be coming to our fields?
[/quote]

At least RoK didn't disband us!

Incase any of you were wondering just how seaworthy we really are, here is a picture of us going to the front lines

[img]http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20101213/mdavari20101213140537310.jpg[/img]

Doubt us no more you will

Edited by xplicit313

[quote name='Squirrels United' timestamp='1295560476' post='2587218']
Something just screams wrong move... Attacking Rognarok [i]and[/i] invoking the wrath of GATO at the same time by attacking TIO? Brilliant. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
No one brings wrath to a tea party, what is wrong with you man!

Edited by spearo

Something just screams wrong move... Attacking Rognarok [i]and[/i] invoking the wrath of GATO at the same time by attacking TIO? Brilliant. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

We at SLCB have no idea how treaties work.

Don't hate us!!!!!

[/quote]

Just a few points of interest:

1) We attacked Ragnarok in response to their attacking Poison Clan. I personally attacked my favorite member. The point is, we did not attack Rognarok. This is how stuff gets started man. Now in addition to GATO, we're gonna have Rognarok on our case cuz some screwy squirrel started rumors that we attacked Rognarok.

2) TIO attacked iFOK, and if you mess with iFOK you make Fausty mad. When Fausty gets mad, Jingoist gets petulant. When Jingoist gets petulant, it makes KurtCobain relapse, and that's not good for anyone. So, since all we are is Arexes and MikeTheFirst fanboys, we hit TIO. Also we hit TIO because we don't like them. Finally TIO is a horrible alliance, and quite honestly, you should be thanking us for doing this.

3) On the subject of GATO, please tell me, WHAT IS GATO GONNA DO? Seriously.

4) Nothing much to report here.

5) Same.

6) I've never met anyone from Rognarok but we didn't attack them.

7) No hard feelings ROK, but you messed with our Derwood, and this does not fly. I repeat. Messing with Derwood is a no no.

8) Something about Rognarok.

9) Average intelligence.

In conclusion, thanks for your continued professionalism.

I love Poison Clan so I understand attacking Ragnarok but I secretly still love Ragnarok so I'm not super excited about this belligerence. Still, the newer love of Poison Clan is shiny and official while the remote admiration of Ragnarok is innappropriate and more like a passive stalking no one knows about. So you know whatever we just doing what we do much love all around. Just punching the clock and hailing Poison Clan and hailing iFok. Don't get me started on the amount of love I have for iFok - I am only in SLCB just to be close to them. I could never actually join iFOK because it would be like flying to close to the sun... you know, heart-wise.