DoW on ASU

Guest lord bitburg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1295331026' post='2580403']
:ph34r:

Look at that, it seems we share mutual feelings towards each other. It's too bad they don't have any nations large enough to attack you, shame really.

Confusion.
[/quote]
I agree, it is a shame.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1295349103' post='2581089']
You of all people asking "what is this?" in response to a mini war that no one cares about is beyond ironic.
[/quote]

Most people cared about my wars. They were epic. Don't be bitter that my ex-alliance was able to achieve more then your irrelevant alliance ever will.

[quote name='Timoteo' timestamp='1295399796' post='2582387']
Nice job starting an unnecessary war with someone far weaker than yourselves and complaining when their friends take issue.

If the affront to their honor can only be resolved by war, then it looks like there will be war!
[/quote]

Is that what you call asking for peace and offering reps to Fok, that offer being accepted, and then having your friends attack us because we didn't negotiate with them instead? Without a warning?

Okay.

[quote name='Timoteo' timestamp='1295401971' post='2582435']
Bitburg's a good guy. If it went down like you said, then maybe it will be okay.
[/quote]

From what I've seen, he is a lot nicer face-to-face rather than in-game messages.

And from what I can see, Nashorn is the one putting him up to this unreasonableness. So, it is rather unfortunate.

Guest lord bitburg

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1295401663' post='2582428']
Is that what you call asking for peace and offering reps to Fok, that offer being accepted, and then having your friends attack us because we didn't negotiate with them instead? Without a warning?

Okay.
[/quote]
Said incident happened on 1/14, I checked all ASU foreign aid, no money was sent to FOK or Fok Techdealers on or after that date (please verify this) and the leader of Techdealers has no knowledge of a deal. I Think maybe I see a NOSE growing, and maybe pants on fire-no thats a bomb fire :) FOK Techdealers are our friends and peaceful they asked for our help, They are not pulling strings. WE gladly assist friends at all costs.

As far as being nice, I am always a gentleman, who enjoys the game. And I figure the reason that some large alliances allow raids on small alliances (3-7-9 members) rules differ. Is because they figure the small will not fight back. But sometimes when you gamble and reach in the bag, the animal you pull out is a MONGOL.

In every major battle of history MONGOLS were outnumbered by their enemies. Superior generalship, discipline, mobility, and firepower allowed them to annihilate larger armies every time.

We may loose but thats part of the game, and we will attack the soft underbelly with a vengence.

Any small alliance that wants a pay back raid on ASU (and there are many, again war logs) Please feel free to tech raid them at will, MONGROLS will keep them busy :)

Anyone else we are 15 or so, they are 90, please just watch.

Good Luck and Good Hunting

Edited by lord bitburg

It's kind of hard to play the sympathy card when you're the one that initiated the war. I'll rack it up to 20/20 hindsight, seeing as how you admit you have no treaties or agreements, and have attacked an alliance that belongs to a multiple alliance defense pact.

You can whine all you want about how unfair or harsh it is for a larger alliance to attack a small one, but when you are the one that initiates the war, the fault is all yours and you pretty much lose any sympathy you may have gotten otherwise.

Im all for rooting for the underdogs...but when you were receiving reparations from the hits and then initiate attacks, I find that reckless play by you. Reparations don't come without an explanation and PEACE. All you had to do was tell them, rather than hitting them in war. ASU if you guys need any help message me.

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1295406602' post='2582565']
Said incident happened on 1/14, I checked all ASU foreign aid, no money was sent to FOK or Fok Techdealers on or after that date (please verify this) and the leader of Techdealers has no knowledge of a deal. I Think maybe I see a NOSE growing, and maybe pants on fire-no thats a bomb fire :) FOK Techdealers are our friends and peaceful they asked for our help, They are not pulling strings. WE gladly assist friends at all costs.

As far as being nice, I am always a gentleman, who enjoys the game. And I figure the reason that some large alliances allow raids on small alliances (3-7-9 members) rules differ. Is because they figure the small will not fight back. But sometimes when you gamble and reach in the bag, the animal you pull out is a MONGOL.

In every major battle of history MONGOLS were outnumbered by their enemies. Superior generalship, discipline, mobility, and firepower allowed them to annihilate larger armies every time.

We may loose but thats part of the game, and we will attack the soft underbelly with a vengence.

Any small alliance that wants a pay back raid on ASU (and there are many, again war logs) Please feel free to tech raid them at will, MONGROLS will keep them busy :)

Anyone else we are 15 or so, they are 90, please just watch.

[/quote]

The "Leader" of Techdealers does not know because there isn't one. If you're referring to Nashorn, he himself says this, along with Fok government. I've told you and your people to talk to their FA if you had issues rather than harass me in-game. And that literally was it was: uncivil harassment. Not one bit of diplomatic air to it.

In fact, I simply asked how you were even involved because I see these random nations messaging me over an already concluded situation.

And I got threats and indignation.

If now giving up on the blatant lie that "ASU would not pay reps" and are now switching it with "ASU didn't send it fast enough," I'd like to point out that you and company kept violating the ceasefire. Let me enlighten you, it's either reps or retaliation as the standard of this world, and although we were willing to pay reparations still, it is utterly hilarious that you're faulting us for not sending it while you continued to attack our member.

I could picture the ironic situation of ASU or Mcgrady himself aiding enemies to ZI him.

You didn't even attempt diplomacy, and decided on a surprise attack.

Seriously though, you and company need to get your act together. Go decide on some formal organization and have somewhere we can actually find information on you about. And then go deal with Fok about autonomy, because they're not even recognizing your so-called "leadership."

first things first I am soldier- I am not in the politics but...

I was told no reps were given.- so in my view ASU started the war. Ok you can make the arguement why did the MONGOLS enter into it- my understanding higher ups are friends and ask us for help- numbers are still in ASU favor 90 or so to 16 i think. Oh there is no doubt we will lose but our intent is to cause enough damage, so they will think twice about picking on small alliances.

We are not looking for sympathy- we are just asking, in our view they started this so let it be us against them.

Where is it written your protection pac has to be in writing.

ok enough of this- look at ASU aid slots nothing was sent and come on- a sneak attack ha. your guy raided FOK techdealers on the 14th- sgt gus retaliated on the 15th- no other wars until the 17th( so maybe you were negotiating, but I have a question who were you negotiating with... techdealers have no leader remember your words)oh yeah back to my point no other wars until the 17th YOUR guy "beer lovers nation"attacked at 925 pm. The mongols started attack an hour 20 min later. [font="Arial Black"]My point you stared with a raid and you attacked first after the so called negotiations[/font].

that its sorry for the typing and grammar

Death from above 82 [font="Arial Black"][/font]

Edited by death from above 82

Guest lord bitburg

You're wrong, we're wrong, blah blah. Who cares, we stand by our frinds right or wong :) Lets get to killin! Hell i will be dead in the ground before we agree.

Forrest Gump: That's all I have to say about that

[quote name='death from above 82' timestamp='1295412247' post='2582780']
first things first I am soldier- I am not in the politics but...

I was told no reps were given.- so in my view ASU started the war. Ok you can make the arguement why did the MONGOLS enter into it- my understanding higher ups are friends and ask us for help- numbers are still in ASU favor 90 or so to 16 i think. Oh there is no doubt we will lose but our intent is to cause enough damage, so they will think twice about picking on small alliances.

We are not looking for sympathy- we are just asking, in our view they started this so let it be us against them.

Where is it written your protection pac has to be in writing.

ok enough of this- look at ASU aid slots nothing was sent and come on- a sneak attack ha. your guy raided FOK techdealers on the 14th- sgt gus retaliated on the 15th- no other wars until the 17th( so maybe you were negotiating, but I have a question who were you negotiating with... techdealers have no leader remember your words)oh yeah back to my point no other wars until the 17th YOUR guy "beer lovers nation"attacked at 925 pm. The mongols started attack an hour 20 min later. [font="Arial Black"]My point you stared with a raid and you attacked first after the so called negotiations[/font].

that its sorry for the typing and grammar

Death from above 82 [font="Arial Black"][/font]
[/quote]

If I have to repeat everything I say, well, this is going to take twice as long.

We negotiated with Fok government, who pm'd your member. Us going to the protectors of the protectorates who have no leadership? Scandalous! Outrageous! Blood must be spilled! My, you pointed out a huge flaw in my argument. Your little group of tech sellers has no leadership. Therefore, we're lying and never had talks.

Oh wait... that doesn't make sense.

Sgt Gus attacked our member after the ceasefire order, and he retaliated with a devastating, 2-bomber raid and a cruise missile. That is your justification; him attacking after due provocation? You then used this retaliation to claim "he started it!" and then he was attacked by his enemies with everything they had.

Son, you're cute and all, but don't talk about things you don't know. I don't really care what your self-appointed war "leaders" are now telling you. Nashorn has a different story than Bitburg, and they are suppose to be well-versed in this matter. Hell, Sgt. Gus has a different story. The only thing you all have in common? You point to someone else and say "he said this," just like you're doing now.

It seems your entire rogue-alliance can't even properly communicate, and your only arguments are based off hearsay.

Edit: misspelling

Edited by 2burnt2eat

The forces of The Atlantic Sphere Union, it’s allies, and MONGOLS have come to the conclusion that this war isn’t beneficial for either party due to the global war going on, and have agreed on an immediate ceasefire and white peace. Both alliances will begin to send peace offers as soon as possible and peace out all wars within 48 hours of this post.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1295576914' post='2587563']
The forces of The Atlantic Sphere Union, it’s allies, and MONGOLS have come to the conclusion that this war isn’t beneficial for either party due to the global war going on, and have agreed on an immediate ceasefire and white peace. Both alliances will begin to send peace offers as soon as possible and peace out all wars within 48 hours of this post.
[/quote]

Good to hear.

Guest lord bitburg

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1295576914' post='2587563']
[/quote]

Lord Bitburg an the MONGOLS agree to white peace with Atlantic Sphere Union and all their allies. Thanks for the war, you fought valiantly and with honor. It was great fun :)