War Propaganda

Teddyyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1295439065' post='2583708']
If I had any information about the inner workings of RoK that'd be spying, no? So no, I don't have a clue.
[/quote]

You accuse us of cowardice? RoKers are not cowards. Anybody who knows the slightest thing about this alliance would know that... we have no value for infra and you posting "Infra > Friends" shows that you don't even know what RoK is about.... and you say you don't like the alliance, the truth is you don't know the alliance!

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1295439416' post='2583717']
You accuse us of cowardice? RoKers are not cowards. Anybody who knows the slightest thing about this alliance would know that... we have no value for infra and you posting "Infra > Friends" shows that you don't even know what RoK is about.... and you say you don't like the alliance, the truth is you don't know the alliance!
[/quote]

Thats yet to be seen... and I said I didn't care for RoK, not that I didn't like them. Regardless this is a propaganda section and if you look back a page or two I've been doing this to both sides.

[/quote]
Ohh someone hit a nerve :smug:

[/quote]
So this means RoK will assist NpO and honor your treaty with them then? I hope all the rumors of you guys deciding to ignore your treaty with NpO due to VE's involvement in the attack end up proven false. It would be a shame if you guys destroyed your reputation as an alliance of warriors who aren't afraid to fight a tough war if needed and selectively ignore a clear defense obligation help NpO here. Abandoning your treaty with NpO, when others are coming in to defend them would be a permanent stain on RoK's record and not be something people would forget. Its not often you have a chance to prove you aren't only willing to enter on the winning side in a curb stomp, people will judge whether you're cowards based on situations like this where you need to take a risk in order to honor a treaty and come to the defense of an ally who needs it.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295452627' post='2583923']
So this means RoK will assist NpO and honor your treaty with them then? I hope all the rumors of you guys deciding to ignore your treaty with NpO due to VE's involvement in the attack end up proven false. It would be a shame if you guys destroyed your reputation as an alliance of warriors who aren't afraid to fight a tough war if needed and selectively ignore a clear defense obligation help NpO here. Abandoning your treaty with NpO, when others are coming in to defend them would be a permanent stain on RoK's record and not be something people would forget. Its not often you have a chance to prove you aren't only willing to enter on the winning side in a curb stomp, people will judge whether you're cowards based on situations like this where you need to take a risk in order to honor a treaty and come to the defense of an ally who needs it.
[/quote]

I'm expecting them to roll with SF when PC get countered tonight :D

Or be part of the counter against PC... Either way. Tonight will be fun :D

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/comradeekirei/byepolar.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/comradeekirei/byepolar2.png[/IMG]
Less talking, more propaganda.

Edit: I might make the first one into a gif later, if I can figure out how to do so.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Inferno' timestamp='1295459195' post='2584048']
[center][center]My humble add

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/PabloPerotti/CN/Cure.png[/IMG][/center]

:ehm: [/center]
[/quote]

Heh, alright. I chuckled a bit on this one.

[quote name='Inferno' timestamp='1295459195' post='2584048'][IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/PabloPerotti/CN/Cry.png[/IMG][/quote]
You need a comma in there to get across what I think you're shooting for.

"Spank them Viridians" and "Spank them, Viridians" have very different meanings.

Edited by bzelger

[quote name='bzelger' timestamp='1295463796' post='2584099']
You need a comma in there to get across what I think you're shooting for.

"Spank them Viridians" and "Spank them, Viridians" have very different meanings.
[/quote]

Hahah, exactly. Before seeing that second picture I wasn't sure which side the propaganda was for. I thought maybe you were trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and going against both sides at once :P

Edit: 'you' referring to the guy that posted the images and not to bzelger.

Edited by lakerzz8

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1295423389' post='2583506']
Try this one on and see if it fits:

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6NpOcry.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

While I don't find the image particularly appealing, its pretty hilarious.

[quote name='justicepourtous28' timestamp='1295473352' post='2584276']
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/157lzwm.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]
I don't really mind NpO and co ganging up on iFOK, that's their strategy. What I find hilarious is that they do it after complaining that 4 alliances all attacked NpO.