A call to those betrayed by Polaris

The MVP

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have a favorable opinion of NpO. Over the last 4 years they've never honestly given me a reason to dislike them, personally speaking that is. Do keep in mind I was out of the game for 2 1/2 years until last October so I wasn't around when a few events happened.

But overall, I do have a favorable opinion. But then again, I pretty much say that about any alliance. All except one.

Regards,
Cuba

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295330462' post='2580380']
Your fixation with us is funny MVP but yet worrying, I fear for your mental health.
[/quote]

You know, people always tell me well it's just a game your whatever is just whatever it's just a game man!

Well here's the thing. At the onset of this war Polaris wanted to set a precedent that a certain amount of decorum had to be displayed and that such childish acts can't rule the day. Many agreed, and many of who agreed were ex-Hegemonic alliances. Polaris knew that the sides were lined up to be 50/50 and that the only way we had a shot to finally put an end to the GOON-like behavior would be through this. With Polaris and its allies along with ex-Hegemonic alliances going up to bat it seemed like this was it, this was our time. And with TOP/IRON/TORN/DAWN about to go in as well it appeared like there was a good chance we'd pull through. No longer would we have to put up with the childish behavior of GOONS/\m/MK/Umbrella and whoever.

All well and good. Until Polaris decides it would not only be a good idea to pull out of the war, but to set TOP/IRON/TORN/DAWN up for what is the most brutal thing I have ever seen. Before TOP conducts it's attacks it is now common knowledge you told MK of the preemptive attack and even had the audacity to reveal plans from our coalition, in a war Polaris started, to the enemy. Leaving us stranded and out to a third unprecedented curb-stomp taking along with it much of their blue allies in Genesis and Nueva Vida.

In a war [i]you[/i] started. And let me tell you something, there was no friendship with Polaris and our side other than our common need to achieve an objective in which you took upon yourself to instigate. We went in, we defended you, and you let us rot as if we weren't friends and that's what we get for going into a war with you. And yet you all have the [i]audacity[/i] to claim we don't have a reason to want to see you burn? For castrating any shot we had at taking down those that loathe us and you, but whom for whatever reason you decided to write a blank check to rule this world as we sat idly by with no hope?

At the onset of the war, MK was very vocally opposed to you and carried many along with it. It wasn't going to be an easy battle but we decided we'd go in with you and when it was convenient for you to abandon us to save your own skins you did. Just as you looked on callously at how we were annihilated before the onslaught of the enemy and you, yourselves, you'll have to excuse me as I do the same now.

Nothing will satisfy me more than to see you destroyed.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295332066' post='2580467']
You know, people always tell me well it's just a game your whatever is just whatever it's just a game man!

Well here's the thing. At the onset of this war Polaris wanted to set a precedent that a certain amount of decorum had to be displayed and that such childish acts can't rule the day. Many agreed, and many of who agreed were ex-Hegemonic alliances. Polaris knew that the sides were lined up to be 50/50 and that the only way we had a shot to finally put an end to the GOON-like behavior would be through this. With Polaris and its allies along with ex-Hegemonic alliances going up to bat it seemed like this was it, this was our time. And with TOP/IRON/TORN/DAWN about to go in as well it appeared like there was a good chance we'd pull through. No longer would we have to put up with the childish behavior of GOONS/\m/MK/Umbrella and whoever.

All well and good. Until Polaris decides it would not only be a good idea to pull out of the war, but to set TOP/IRON/TORN/DAWN up for what is the most brutal thing I have ever seen. Before TOP conducts it's attacks it is now common knowledge you told MK of the preemptive attack and even had the audacity to reveal plans from our coalition, in a war Polaris started, to the enemy. Leaving us stranded and out to a third unprecedented curb-stomp taking along with it much of their blue allies in Genesis and Nueva Vida.

In a war [i]you[/i] started. And let me tell you something, there was no friendship with Polaris and our side other than our common need to achieve an objective in which you took upon yourself to instigate. We went in, we defended you, and you let us rot as if we weren't friends and that's what we get for going into a war with you. And yet you all have the [i]audacity[/i] to claim we don't have a reason to want to see you burn? For castrating any shot we had at taking down those that loathe us and you, but whom for whatever reason you decided to write a blank check to rule this world as we sat idly by with no hope?

At the onset of the war, MK was very vocally opposed to you and carried many along with it. It wasn't going to be an easy battle but we decided we'd go in with you and when it was convenient for you to abandon us to save your own skins you did. Just as you looked on callously at how we were annihilated before the onslaught of the enemy and you, yourselves, you'll have to excuse me as I do the same now.

[/quote]

The best post I have ever seen by you. Absolutely love it. Thank you.

[/quote]

I guess you're not a huge fan of honoring treaties, then.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1295332972' post='2580559']
[/quote]

Nothing like a one line reply to a wall of text, is there?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295333873' post='2580620']
I didn't wasted my time reading your excuses to be fixated on us.
[/quote]

That's okay, people stopped wasting their time expecting coherent and reasonable replies from Polar anyway. Kind of fits.

Edited by LOLtex

[/quote]

If you didn't wasted your time how do u even know the stoy?

[quote]Nothing like a one line reply to a wall of text, is there? [/quote]

They've no answer for this and you know why? Because, there is no answer for it.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1295330201' post='2580362']
On the other hand, NpO spied on Rok's MDoAP partner.
[/quote]
VE has done the same.

We'll see what ROK does, but it does look like they would have a limited selection of targets. With GOD's viewing its alliance with VE as higher than SF and ROK's VE treaty SF is fairly neutralized with PB, or at least with VE.

We'll see how this plays out. I can see why folks would want Polaris to get hit, but I can also see the oppurtunism involved here, the same type that most here fought against in Karma.

Oh well, what comes around goes around.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1295332972' post='2580559']
[/quote]
That is about the lamest excuse for that behavior I've heard yet. Grub was chomping at the bit (at least in the coalition channels) to see that strike. Then after the fact all of a sudden a peace deal and reversal happened instantly?

You deserve this. You stabbed a huge chunk of your own coalition right in the back, and in doing so set yourself up for this day.

Keep in mind that the very people you switched sides for are now the ones dropping you like an old lady hit by a Mike Tyson left hook.

"Though those that are betray'd Do feel the treason sharply, yet the traitor stands in worse case of woe"

[/quote]

You know you have almost all the facts right, except the important ones.

#1 I never asked you or anyone else to do anything. You made your choices, I made mine.

#2 There is so much more to the story that you will never get from me.

#3 You will not be seeing us destroyed until Bob blows up. Sorry to disappoint you, we are not going anywhere, come hell or high water, despite the greatest intentions of those that oppose us.

#4 TOP got slammed, NPO got slammed, hey even we got slammed once before and yet here we are, here they are and here we all shall be until we, Polaris, decide we don't want to be. The fundamental premise that you can not destroy me only the pixel that surround me can not be broken down with your ranting and raving.

#5 I am arrogant enough to continue to survive, just as many of you have defied all natural selection process and continue to thieve oxygen. You wont have any revenge on me, I don't give a toss about my nation, it has been a crater so many times before it is unremarkable to suggest you can do anything to it that hasn't been done before.

#6 I wont quit ever just to spite people like you, people who have ranted and raved but done nothing practical about anything ever. You bay into the wind, you think the wind answers you back.

#7 Also hello

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1295319805' post='2579677']
yup b/c peace mode is not a legitamate war tactic thats been employed for years and is in fact the exact same thing as a disbandment announcement.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]When you're doing it: Cowards!
When they're doing it: It's a legitimate tactic man!

Also, I see quite a few of you are bitter over BiPolar. I'll be the last person to defend NpO's actions then, but if that's the only reason you're supporting scum like PB and their pals, you might want to rethink your thinking.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295339984' post='2580920']
[color="#0000FF"]When you're doing it: Cowards!
When they're doing it: It's a legitimate tactic man!

Also, I see quite a few of you are bitter over BiPolar. I'll be the last person to defend NpO's actions then, but if that's the only reason you're supporting scum like PB and their pals, you might want to rethink your thinking.[/color]
[/quote]
Anyone who trash talks over peace mode (except a few edge cases that haven't happened in a long time, think Legion's Doveroll) is certifiably stupid.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295339934' post='2580918']
#2 There is so much more to the story that you will never get from me.
[/quote]

I've always wished you would log-dump on this one.

[/quote]

Tsk tsk. If everyone took this attitude we'd still have MatthewPK hanging around.

Edited by Zombie Glaucon

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295323532' post='2579944']
1. Polaris is fine, thanks for your concerns.

2. Polaris will still be fine, once again thanks for your concerns.

3. I see that the truly clueless from MK continue to fail to understand the game.

4. If you want to destroy us, you will have to do better than ZOMGZ Grub is the ebil betrayer of TOP.
[/quote]
This is your fault, show a little humility for what's happened because of your underhanded actions. This in no time to try and puff up your own little chest. Karma is here and after the main course he wants seconds and dessert.

[/quote]

You are like the crazy ex who just cant get over it.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295318014' post='2579515']
Don't worry, we won't.
[/quote]
he isnt worried about you catching fire, "dont hold your breath" would have made more sense.

@OP: Im sure people will do what they feel is right, like they always have without people making threads like this.