A call to those betrayed by Polaris

The MVP

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295318049' post='2579518']
An effective tactic for obliterating your enemies. It's the very purpose of war, isn't it?
[/quote]
i think you'll find that polaris has a bit more resolve than the scum that was the original UJP. We won't turn tail and disband at the first site of enemies. I mean its not even good enemies. We get the reject alliances of PB while everyone else sits on the sidelines.

dear PB, At least give us some real competition if you're going to manufacture a war please do it properly next time.

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1295319372' post='2579640']
i think you'll find that polaris has a bit more resolve than the scum that was the original UJP. We won't turn tail and disband at the first site of enemies. I mean its not even good enemies. We get the reject alliances of PB while everyone else sits on the sidelines.

dear PB, At least give us some real competition if you're going to manufacture a war please do it properly next time.
[/quote]

So that's why in the past 2 hours over 30 of your nations went to peace mode?

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1295319695' post='2579669']
[/quote]
Really? We're still all stuck on the whole peace mode argument? We've been going to war for five years now. You'd think people would quit beating a dead horse. People going into peace doesn't necessarily equate to cowardice, and never has. Get over yourself.

Edited by Willaim Kreiger

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1295319695' post='2579669']
[/quote]
yup b/c peace mode is not a legitamate war tactic thats been employed for years and is in fact the exact same thing as a disbandment announcement.

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1295319777' post='2579675']
Really? We're still all stuck on the whole peace mode argument? We've been playing this game going on [b]five years[/b] now. You'd think people would quit beating a dead horse. People going into peace doesn't necessarily equate to cowardice, and never has. Get over yourself.
[/quote]

Oh, PM is second in meowiesness only to guns. When fighting a tank, a real man uses a bow and arrow.

[/quote]

No, you declare war on your side of the war at the first sight of enemies.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295315506' post='2579244']
I do not like Polaris. I would like a commitment from VE/PC/iFOK that they will ensure that they disband, or at the very least pay extremely large sums in reparations. Preferably they would pay 1,000,000 tech after being reduced to under 1,000,000 NS.
[/quote]

These terms are not harsh enough.

10,000,000 tech and AUT as viceroy

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295318730' post='2579580']
Luckily for us instigators the game physically doesn't have enough time left in it for that kind of comeback (even assuming that it would be possible).
[/quote]

Well, here's to hoping you're correct then.

i think you'll find that polaris has a bit more resolve than the scum that was the original UJP.
[/quote]

Looking around, that scum is (for the most part) doing well for itself these days. Can you say the same?

(And keep a straight face?)

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1295317943' post='2579505']
VE have been opportunists for forever. I shall nail their hands and feet to the cross soon enough and burn it while I watch.
[/quote]

Go help out Polaris then and fight evil, evil VE. I'm sure they'd relish the opportunity to fight you.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1295318112' post='2579530']
Penkala fire is a tricky thing to handle. If you're not careful you can get burned. VE is using their fire to tear down polaris right now but when the CN gods feel fit they shall spare no mercy in tearing down the Viridian Entente.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Leave the rhetoric to Schattenmann. Really, please.

Anyway, you other guys are bitter aren't you?[/color]

1. Polaris is fine, thanks for your concerns.

2. Polaris will still be fine, once again thanks for your concerns.

3. I see that the truly clueless from MK continue to fail to understand the game.

4. If you want to destroy us, you will have to do better than ZOMGZ Grub is the ebil betrayer of TOP.

I do not like Polaris. I would like a commitment from VE/PC/iFOK that they will ensure that they disband, or at the very least pay extremely large sums in reparations. Preferably they would pay 1,000,000 tech after being reduced to under 1,000,000 NS.
[/quote]
No. Burn them and toss them aside. Enough of the reps crap.

I do not like Polaris. I would like a commitment from VE/PC/iFOK that they will [b]ensure that they disband[/b], or at the very least pay extremely large sums in reparations. Preferably they would pay 1,000,000 tech after being reduced to under 1,000,000 NS.
[/quote]

Good luck with that.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295326103' post='2580110']
You say it like it would be an option for you. Even hypothetically, the assumption of such is hilarious.
[/quote]

It has already been an option for them. They rejected it and much to their current demise.

Okay, in all seriousness since this is an OOC forum, I'm worried here. The game can't afford another curbstomp like this and yet it appears Polar has no chance. Good for karmic justice, bad for the health of the game.

Oh well.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295326436' post='2580144']
Okay, in all seriousness since this is an OOC forum, I'm worried here. The game can't afford another curbstomp like this and yet it appears Polar has no chance. Good for karmic justice, bad for the health of the game.

Oh well.
[/quote]

Which is why a significant alliance needs to throw a curveball and make this interesting. Possibly Ragnarok..