Declaration of War from iFOK

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1295318889' post='2579595']
oh hey look, its a never was alliance trying to be relevant.

bring it.
[/quote]
You should have thought of our irrelevance before your leaders decided to spy on one of our allies.

Still, I wish you all the best on the battlefield.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1295354523' post='2581169']
Q. Why did the chickens cross the road?

A. To escape the friends they abandoned and fight in a war they could win
[/quote]
How fun it is to never be able to do anything good twards our hate-crew. First ye don't fight, iznogut. Then ye fight, iznogutalsow.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1295321468' post='2579803']
Ok, now it is just a bit overkill.

3 alliances totaling out to around 20 million strength declaring war on 1 alliance of about 16.5 million strength over logs that may or may not be manufactured; when even in those logs it is someone outside of NpO who infiltrated on his own free will while the guy from NpO just talked to him for $h*ts and giggles.
[/quote]
Could be a trap. I wouldnt put it past Polar to use their ties to get Pacifica into the war then switch sides.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295356389' post='2581200']
How fun it is to never be able to do anything good twards our hate-crew. First ye don't fight, iznogut. Then ye fight, iznogutalsow.
[/quote]
I dont hate you, I feel sorry for you.

First you dont fight [u]when outnumbered & out gunned[/u]. Then you fight[u] when you have the NS advantage[/u]. If you cant see any difference between the two there is no hope for your ability to understand the criticism surrounding these two wars.

Anyway, I know you were totally opposed to the decision your government made in the NEW situation as you explained in private. So dont take this as a personal critisim.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1295362811' post='2581334']
I dont hate you, I feel sorry for you.

First you dont fight [u]when outnumbered & out gunned[/u]. Then you fight[u] when you have the NS advantage[/u]. If you cant see any difference between the two there is no hope for your ability to understand the criticism surrounding these two wars.

Anyway, I know you were totally opposed to the decision your government made in the NEW situation as you explained in private. So dont take this as a personal critisim.
[/quote]
If they have the NS advantage remains to be seen. And I can recall iFOK being outnumbered during the first part of Polar fightin STA, Polar and USN. In the second part they were fighting lots of alliances too. And in the NEW war they had allies on both sides.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1295335555' post='2580710']
GAYROLLER VS POLAR 2011 - The dynamic duo PC and iFOK are back to fight their old nemesis NpO in this sequel to last year's smash hit \M/ELTING POLAR 2010. VE held a supporting role in 2010 but has become the star of this new flick. The ending of \M/ELTING POLAR 2010 saw the evil NpO backstab their partner in crime TOP and escape the wrath of our heroes. GAYROLLER VS POLAR 2011 concerns itself with the dynamic duo PC and iFOK and their new supergroup Gayroller doing battle with Polar once more. I won't spoil the rest but I can tell you one thing. TOP isn't coming to bail out Polar this time! I give four stars out of four. Must see.
[/quote]

This is Pure awesomeness... My hat off you to you good Sir :)

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295334145' post='2580636']
Now's your chance, SOS Brigade, SLCB's big brother is busy.
[/quote]

this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. you're not very bright, are you? I used to think you were pretty sharp back when we dealt with you when i was in another alliance back in the day, but dang. either you've lost your edge or i misjudged you

[quote name='Jingoist' timestamp='1295406157' post='2582547']
this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. you're not very bright, are you? I used to think you were pretty sharp back when we dealt with you when i was in another alliance back in the day, but dang. either you've lost your edge or i misjudged you
[/quote]
Oh, no, it's a you thing. I'm only funny when I'm talking about other people, it's funny how it works.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295409092' post='2582647']
Oh, no, it's a you thing. I'm only funny when I'm talking about other people, it's funny how it works.
[/quote]
/me digs around.
Ah, there it is:
[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/sigs/club04.png[/img]
Fitting.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295410597' post='2582696']
/me digs around.
Ah, there it is:
[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/sigs/club04.png[/img]
Fitting.
[/quote]

don't get me wrong, darlin. when I say he was pretty sharp that doesn't mean he was on my side. he was definitely against, but he was at least sharp. or seemed that way.

you and i both know that what he wrote before was stupendously hilarious in its wrongnicity.

am I wrong? am I wrong?

[img]http://www.matchflick.com/pimages/8594.jpg[/img]