Declaration of War from iFOK

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1295321053' post='2579772']
It has been done before, NSO is a perfect example.

Btw, I'm not saying rolling with friends into a war is bad or anything. Just letting you know iFOK won't be the one whos rolling anyone, it will be VE and PC and whoever else jumps on them.
[/quote]

having fought alongside my friends in iFOK in the past I can tell you that only a fool would take them lightly. Also, any alliance with over 1200 nukes will have a definite impact in any war, no matter how many join the fray.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now it is just a bit overkill.

3 alliances totaling out to around 20 million strength declaring war on 1 alliance of about 16.5 million strength over logs that may or may not be manufactured; when even in those logs it is someone outside of NpO who infiltrated on his own free will while the guy from NpO just talked to him for $h*ts and giggles.

If it would have been VE & PC or VE & iFok, I could understand. That evens out the numbers in strength and in players. But all 3 of you against 1 is a little disproportionate and by disproportionate, I mean Mike Tyson VS. 1 Mike Tyson & 2 Manny Pacquiaos.

So, I guess you could say, "it was fair until..............".

[quote name='Jingoist' timestamp='1295321301' post='2579794']
having fought alongside my friends in iFOK in the past I can tell you that only a fool would take them lightly. Also, any alliance with over 1200 nukes will have a definite impact in any war, no matter how many join the fray.
[/quote]
I see it as iFOK picking up the left overs of NpO, by looking at their war slots. :ehm:

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1295321468' post='2579803']

3 alliances totaling out to around 20 million strength declaring war on 1 alliance of about 16.5 million strength over logs that may or may not be manufactured; when even in those logs it is someone outside of NpO who infiltrated on his own free will while the guy from NpO just talked to him for $h*ts and giggles.

If it would have been VE & PC or VE & iFok, I could understand. That evens out the numbers in strength and in players. But all 3 of you against 1 is a little disproportionate and by disproportionate, I mean Mike Tyson VS. 1 Mike Tyson & 2 Manny Pacquiaos.

[/quote]
Your numbers are messed up. NpO is around 12M.

[/quote]

not sure why you felt compelled to make the same poorly-thought-out post twice, but ok, fine. I didnt realize that war was supposed to be about sitting around, holding hands and singing kumbaya all while making sure that your enemy (the word, again, is [b]ENEMY[/b]) is given a fair shot at beating you. please.

war is about bringing overwhelming force upon the enemy and knocking them in the dirt without giving them a single chance to even get to a knee, much less get back up.

[quote name='Jingoist' timestamp='1295321710' post='2579825']
not sure why you felt compelled to make the same poorly-thought-out post twice, but ok, fine. I didnt realize that war was supposed to be about sitting around, holding hands and singing kumbaya all while making sure that your enemy (the word, again, is [b]ENEMY[/b]) is given a fair shot at beating you. please.

war is about bringing overwhelming force upon the enemy and knocking them in the dirt without giving them a single chance to even get to a knee, much less get back up.
[/quote]

I am appalled that iFOK would declare in support of a member of its own block. ROLL iFOK

Honestly for all of the people complaining about an even war this isn't that bad by any stretch. VE alone vs. NpO would have been a mismatch and NpO could have won and when you throw in just PC or iFOK it gives VE a small advantage but not much overall. Add both and you can be sure you will win this front outright (sans others jumping in like STA and co but then you have the rest of PB for that) and really thats the smart decision to make for your alliance while keeping this from being a complete curb stomp. Personally it makes sense to me and most of your alliances would have done the same thing in VE's/PC's/iFOK's position so really this complaining is just stupid.

[/quote]

Are you really posting this in multiple threads?

:facepalm:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295322495' post='2579881']
Are you really posting this in multiple threads?

:facepalm:
[/quote]

Yep. And just post the same counter argument

Didn't see the same shoutout last year when NpO hit \m/ 16.5M Vs 2M

GAYROLLER VS POLAR 2011 - The dynamic duo PC and iFOK are back to fight their old nemesis NpO in this sequel to last year's smash hit \M/ELTING POLAR 2010. VE held a supporting role in 2010 but has become the star of this new flick. The ending of \M/ELTING POLAR 2010 saw the evil NpO backstab their partner in crime TOP and escape the wrath of our heroes. GAYROLLER VS POLAR 2011 concerns itself with the dynamic duo PC and iFOK and their new supergroup Gayroller doing battle with Polar once more. I won't spoil the rest but I can tell you one thing. TOP isn't coming to bail out Polar this time! I give four stars out of four. Must see.