Poison Clan Declaration of War

Derwood1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295316935' post='2579394']
I believe we will be dancing on various graves smoking cigars lit with $50 franco notes or something... Or did we already do that?
[/quote]

Oh man my guys were disappointed you jumped to Hippy!

[color="#0000FF"]Prior to VE declaring war there were rumors than VE was going to go against Polaris solo. I was surprised to hear this considering VE isn't well known for its courage, and isn't too fond of fair fights. I'm glad to see that I was correct yet again in my assumptions.[/color]

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1295317499' post='2579447']
Oh man my guys were disappointed you jumped to Hippy!
[/quote]

I live to disappoint. Never fear when I have slain the dragon that is RL you may come a knocking, I believe there is some score to settle with me or something. Pity you always have to sneak around the edges to get your shots in.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1295317308' post='2579429']
Oh! Goody! The dogs are coming out to play!

[img]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/ImperoPCLapDog.png[/img]
[/quote]
Yes, literally the only motivation PC has to attack polaris is because of them being a VE puppet state, thank you for your mind-shattering political cartoon.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295318727' post='2579579']
Yes, literally the only motivation PC has to attack polaris is because of them being a VE puppet state, thank you for your mind-shattering political cartoon.
[/quote]

Well, it's either GOONS are too cowardly to join, or PC are raging puppets. Take your choice. Either way, I'm glad to see that dogpiles are still acceptable. Next time I'm part of a hegemony, I'll have to remember to keep that tool in the ol' Craftsman box.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1295318871' post='2579593']
Well, it's either GOONS are too cowardly to join, or PC are raging puppets. Take your choice. Either way, I'm glad to see that dogpiles are still acceptable. Next time I'm part of a hegemony, I'll have to remember to keep that tool in the ol' Craftsman box.
[/quote]

Or maybe GOONs/FOK/Umbrella Ella Ella Ella are waiting for counters :awesome:

Ok, now it is just a bit overkill.

3 alliances totaling out to around 20 million strength declaring war on 1 alliance of about 16.5 million strength over logs that may or may not be manufactured; when even in those logs it is someone outside of NpO who infiltrated on his own free will while the guy from NpO just talked to him for $h*ts and giggles.

If it would have been VE & PC or VE & iFok, I could understand. That evens out the numbers in strength and in players. But all 3 of you against 1 is a little disproportionate and by disproportionate, I mean Mike Tyson VS. 1 Mike Tyson & 2 Manny Pacquiaos.

So, I guess you could say, "it was fair until..............".

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1295321438' post='2579799']
Ok, now it is just a bit overkill.
[/quote]

Oh yeah, did that matter when Polar his \m/? What was that, 16 million strength vs. 2 million?

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1295318871' post='2579593']
[/quote]

Boy got a big mouth lookin' for a fat lip.