Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1295315614' post='2579256']
Oh Polaris, do you ever learn?
[/quote]
Do they ever learn from what? When was Polar ever accused of spying before?

Also, PB attacking NpO?! No one saw this coming and this is very clearly only because of the rock solid CB VE has!

Allow me to be the voice of reason here. The main difference between this and the Karma situation is in this case, as the current evidence points, Dajaboo helped the dude pick his nation and ruler name and then pointed him in the direction to go. If I remember correctly all SethB did was accept screen shots.

So, while similar, this situation is different because of the level of involvement of the Polar contact.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295316374' post='2579345']
Allow me to be the voice of reason here. The main difference between this and the Karma situation is in this case, as the current evidence points, Dajaboo helped the dude pick his nation and ruler name and then pointed him in the direction to go. If I remember correctly all SethB did was accept screen shots.

So, while similar, this situation is different because of the level of involvement of the Polar contact.
[/quote]
Direction and meeting was also done in that case. Which is all old history. What is interesting is I always though Lennox was a pro polar guy, wouldn't have guessed he would have done a setup like this, then again I've been deep in retirement slumber.

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1295316186' post='2579326']
There is a difference between taking information randomly handed to you and what polar did, which was actively coach and instruct a spy.
[/quote]
'Actively coach and instruct a spy'
Wow, you really are laying it on thick here, aren't you?
/me waits to hear both sides.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295315917' post='2579298']
Sounds like sethb :P

Interesting times indeed.
[/quote]

Took 4 pages for this to come up? I'm surprised. :P

There were no agents provocateur, coaching and actively participating, in OV however.

edit: OV, not VE

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295316467' post='2579352']
Direction and meeting was also done in that case. Which is all old history. What is interesting is I always though Lennox was a pro polar guy, wouldn't have guessed he would have done a setup like this, then again I've been deep in retirement slumber.
[/quote]

Remember, he was also a NSO member.

He was probably hoping to setup a PB vs. SF war on this one.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295316467' post='2579352']
[/quote]

Well, the real reason for the Karma war was the NPO attack in the middle of negotiations. Since we are splitting hairs and all.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295316529' post='2579356']
Took 4 pages for this to come up? I'm surprised. :P

There were no agents provocateur, coaching and actively participating, in VE however.
[/quote]
I had to read what happened before commenting :P

Also I never said anything about VE... oh well.