New TFD Government

[center][img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4475/tfdflagbj0.png[/img][/center]

Greetings from the Foreign Division,

Every so often we have elections over in TFD. This one was particularly exciting as we had a crowded field of candidates and four of our five senate seats up for grabs. Some people may say the old government got tired of all the loving flagellation they received from our beloved membership and they decided to get out of Dodge. I say they just decided to take a nap. At any rate, TFD has a shiny new senate with two fresh-out-of-the-box ministers and a new magistrate. In their infinite lunacy, they elected me to be the new speaker of TFD.

Many of you probably have never heard of me, but I hope you’ll stop by #TFD for a chat every now and again. We have cookies. I’m nice. I swear. We don’t bite… hard.

Anyway, here’s the new government lineup. Feel free to harass any of us if you have official business with TFD, or if you just want to say hello.

[b]Speaker: Illius Vander
Senator: Lusitan
Senator: Eivind the Great
Senator: SupremePrince
Senator: Sir Volpe

Minister of Alliance Development: The Iggy
Minister of Security: LetsHunt
Minister of Foreign Affairs: GearHead

Magistrate: Duncan King
Magistrate: Firebolt[/b]

One of our first orders of business, after giving ourselves a generous raise and installing a taco bar, was to conduct a review of several treaties. We decided to cancel four of our older treaties due to various reasons. Some were canceled due to lack of communication, while others were let go because there was simply not enough progression - or any for that matter - in our relationship. I wish all of our former allies the best, and wish them luck in the future. The following treaties have become null and void:

[b]Treaty of Amity: Global Democratic Alliance
The Other Old Friends Treaty: United Sovereign Nations
The FIAT PIAT (with Chrysler ODP): Multicolored Cross-X Alliance
The Polar Division Treaty: New Polar Order[/b]

For everyone who took out the time to read this, I thank you. I'm really quite excited about this term in TFD. We should be doing some interesting things internally. Internal stuff is not much fun for you guys, but hey, what can you do?

Have a nice day,
I.V.

tl;dr
NEW GOV. CANCELED SOME TREATIES.

Edit: Happy, Lusi? :P

Edited by Illius Vander

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on all the cancellations. You're better for it.

On another note, Congrats on the newly elected government.

I'd be happy for you guys but GearHead if still your MoFA and SP/Lusi are senators. :P

o/ TFD

Confusion.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1295235442' post='2578160']
o/ Gearhead :D Congrats on keeping your job!
[/quote]

He was sad he lost CCC's elections for Chancellor yet again and we had to keep him motivated. It had nothing to do with his competence :P

Our home field is now updated with the changes. Our list of our government includes links that send messages to their offices in their nations and their officers at TFD HQ.

Come and marvel here: http://foreigndivision.org/index.php

Edit: Lusi is a hater and can't appreciate great seals.

Edit again: Then I'm the Honorable Sergeant Duncan King, Esq., JD-MPA

Edited by Duncan King