An open letter to the SOS Brigade regarding spy operations

porksaber

I may not be as fascinated with Japanese culture as much as SOS is...but I gotta say, they're a pretty good bunch of people.

It makes me laugh a little, with all the people talking about band wagoning them if SLCB were to attack, even ghosting on SLCB's side, and they seem to be feeding of each others annoying abilities. Though, I can't help but think there are an equal number of individuals who'd ghost with SOS, they're just quieter...and therefore less annoying.

It may seem like somewhat of a romantic idea, but hey, you never know.

Keep doing what you're doing SOS.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1294872664' post='2573475']
You should definitely join SOS Brigade. You two share a lot in common.
[/quote]

No...not really. I prefer a more orderly style of alliance, as well as a bit more prudish than what one would find in SOS.

I guess you've shown your ignorance to what SOS really is? You should surely know me better than that, at least, I would have thought you would. I suppose I expect too much out of you.

Edited by Cao Pai

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1294873529' post='2573495']
Wow you took that totally out of context. I meant because you're both cool :smug:
[/quote]

Watch out, your SLCB brethren might get confused and think you're being honest!

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1294876380' post='2573531']
He is being honest. Xplicit is a serious man. He means cool as a daikon radish.
[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification, I guess xplicit doesn't have the capability to get his point across by himself.

Oh well.

[quote name='Streetlight Manifest' timestamp='1294892902' post='2573763']
When confronted with stunningly witty sarcasm I doubt any man could.
[/quote]

The only sarcasm he could have encountered was his own; I haven't used any....so what you're saying is he gets lost in his own arguments? Awesome.

Anyways, before this thread derails anymore, I suppose I should stop posting, my point was made several posts ago and it didn't spark any (constructive) conversation. Rarely does with SLCB.

Since I'm a man of my word, I'll edit my post instead of posting again:

Jingo, something being "worthwhile" is awfully opinion-based. I'm sure there are people who would deem my posts in this thread worthwhile. If they're not worthwhile at all, they can be worth no less than the mindless drivel posted by those SLCB members who have replied to my posts, so sadly, I must admit to stooping to your level. A very sad thing indeed.

Edited by Cao Pai

I think SOS Brigade is a lot more of a worthwhile alliance than SLCB and I hope RIA has SOS Brigade's back in any action they take in response to this. I would like to commend SOS Brigade for remaining so level headed throughout this regardless of all the wrong doings towards them.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1294792523' post='2572421']
[color="#FF0000"]More like the only guy at a cosplay convention that isn't dressed as a girl. Seriously, SOS Brigade is a horrible alliance. Their only noteworthy feature is being strange, and submissive.[/color]
[/quote]
I don't understand how refusing to play into SLCB's hand and give them a war that they wanted in the first place could be considered "submissive". Also, SOS is about as "normal" as any other alliance that I've been in and are not (relatively) strange people. You've obviously have no idea who SOS are, and the mere fact that you're pulling out the old "question their sexual orientation" card signifies that you've got nothing else to play. What's even more sad is that you've chosen to crash the party late and join SLCB's team while everybody else knew about 5 pages ago that SOS still holds a few aces and a couple of kings while SLCB only has a five.

Edited by lordliam

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1294898928' post='2573843']
I don't understand how refusing to play into SLCB's hand and give them a war that they wanted in the first place could be considered "submissive". Also, SOS is about as "normal" as any other alliance that I've been in and are not (relatively) strange people. You've obviously have no idea who SOS are, and the mere fact that you're pulling out the old "question their sexual orientation" card signifies that you've got nothing else to play. What's even more sad is that you've chosen to crash the party late and join SLCB's team while everybody else knew about 5 pages ago that SOS still holds a few aces and a couple of kings while SLCB only has a five.
[/quote]
Yes, because editing logs gives you the high ground right?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1294905225' post='2573913']
When did they edit logs? I thought this was sarcasm from you guys before, but this is a serious accusation?
[/quote]
Here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96899&view=findpost&p=2571116

Knowing Arrnea's trackrecord about lying to and betraying alliances, leaders, his alliance mates etc.....

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1294757391' post='2571973']
Treaties for SOS Brigade: RIA, International
Side of treaty web? Complaining Supergrievancing Boxes of Friends

Treaties for SLCB: PC, iFOK
Side of treaty web? Super Boxes of Friendly Grievances and Complaints

How is this any sort of "New Hegemony" action?
[/quote]

No, SLCB is PB side within the New Hegemony. PB treads on C&G and C&G is looking the other way again. Just like during the NEW war. It's all in the name of keeping the New Hegemony intact. This might not be an "action", but it is what people have to put up with under New Hegemony rule. I'm afraid that it won't be around for long if it continues this way. And I hate to admit it, cause I never liked the old Hegemony either.

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1294908419' post='2573947']
No, SLCB is PB side within the New Hegemony. PB treads on C&G and C&G is looking the other way again. Just like during the NEW war. It's all in the name of keeping the New Hegemony intact. This might not be an "action", but it is what people have to put up with under New Hegemony rule. I'm afraid that it won't be around for long if it continues this way. And I hate to admit it, cause I never liked the old Hegemony either.
[/quote]
Please tell me; how do we tread on the Complaints and Grievances union...? Because frankly, I don't see it.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1294909213' post='2573951']
Please tell me; how do we tread on the Complaints and Grievances union...? Because frankly, I don't see it.
[/quote]

Well tell me why we have this huge thread here instead of a simple apology then. On a matter that is crystal clear. Is it because of an excess of unity and understanding?

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1294909430' post='2573952']
Well tell me why we have this huge thread here instead of a simple apology then. On a matter that is crystal clear. Is it because of an excess of unity and understanding?
[/quote]
Well, if you mean SLCB = iFOK = PB, you could say SOS = INT = LEO = FOK = PB...
I just don't see how this relates to some sort of imaginary tension between PB and CnG.

The point is that SLCB and SOS are antagonizing each other and I love to have some :popcorn: to go with that.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1294909806' post='2573954']
Well, if you mean SLCB = iFOK = PB, you could say SOS = INT = LEO = FOK = PB...
I just don't see how this relates to some sort of imaginary tension between PB and CnG.

The point is that SLCB and SOS are antagonizing each other and I love to have some :popcorn: to go with that.
[/quote]
More accurate, imo, is SOS-RIA-SF and then SLCB-iFOK(or PC)-PB