Welp, this is it...

Uralica

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1294290564' post='2565410']
IMO, you were one of [i]the[/i] overall best characters on this forum. A hundred puppies will be saved from kicking in your memory.
[/quote]
Funny, I was going to kick a hundred puppies in his memory; I guess I'll need to kick two hundred now.

As much as it sucks that you're going (and it really does) you're entering a new phase of your life. Uni is a hell of a lot of work, but it's also an incredibly good time. Enjoy yourself, pop into IRC to remind us you're still around, and have fun.

[color="#0000FF"]Applied linguistics is a waste of time (no offense meant). English is the only language that matters in America, and America is the only country that matters in the world. Might I suggest changing your major to something more useful, such as women's studies?

Good luck.[/color]

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1294338830' post='2566033']
Everything about British Columbia is terrible. Move to Alberta.
[/quote]
Ahahahahahaha, not a chance. Been in both, BC is way better in my opinion.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1294285514' post='2565282']
You're a friend, a loyal person and someone who while has a temper,[/quote]

:blink:

I will admit, I had a small panic attack when I saw the thread and that you had started it, before I remembered you had already explained this to us. My steel sieve memory at work again. Good luck with your studies, and be prepared to be glomped every time you show up in IRC. :wub:

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1294476048' post='2568470']
:blink:

I will admit, I had a small panic attack when I saw the thread and that you had started it, before I remembered you had already explained this to us. My steel sieve memory at work again. Good luck with your studies, and be prepared to be glomped every time you show up in IRC. :wub:
[/quote]

He has a temper if set off by the wrong thing. :P He means it well though. Good luck Jarkko though.

Edited by Salmia

Jarkko:

From day one in CN, you have been my friend and mentor. You were the first person who became my friend, and that has only grown. You have affected every aspect of my game knowledge, and it has been (and will continue to be) your high standard that I try to emulate every day here. If, in my lifetime, I see such respect and admiration from friend and foe alike here, I will know that I have truly accomplished something that no game can give. Thank you for the example, the friendship, and the willingness to keep me honest.

Fidelitas aeternam, phileo mio.

Lux Aeternam!!

Edited by Merlinus