Official Nordreich Foreign Affairs Dispatch

[quote name='Mussolini the Great' timestamp='1294434706' post='2567647']
But this has evolved beyond a TKoI situation, and into a NoR/TGE situation, [b]so let's keep it that wa[/b]y :smug:
[/quote]
Yeah I can imagine that would suit you all too well :lol1:

...also in future take logs, you never know when they will come in handy.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1294434819' post='2567652']
Yeah I can imagine that would suit you all too well :lol1:

...also in future take logs, you never know when they will come in handy.
[/quote]

Meh. Dosent really matter to me either way. Also, im a mibbit user sooo logs are a no go anyways :P

[quote name='Vlad Dracula' timestamp='1294351633' post='2566275']
Actually neither one of you know what was going on back then or who was behind it. There was a very and I mean a very small select group of folks that knew what was really going on a that time. If you got caught up in it or were treated unfairly then I apologize. Now I will agree that later in TGE's history there were "other inquisitions" that I was completely in charge of and at the time felt they were what needed to be done to protect the alliance and the Kaiser, however hurtful they may have seemed. I also saw the direction the alliance was heading and the leadership or lack thereof that was in place and left and haven't looked back since.

Trying to steer back to the topic at hand in a round about way, Nazi hunting at one time was applauded. After the WS or NS, whatever they are called now, re-rolled and got into positions of power with their current alliances things began to change. The hunting took on a bad light and had become frowned upon, directed mostly by the same ones that were thrown out of TGE. But the loudest dog gets the bone and in this case it began to come back to haunt TGE. That and about a dozen or so political blunders by upper management.

I also agree that even though I do still harbor feelings towards TGE I think its usefulness has run its course and it should go quietly into that good night.

That's pretty much my extent of political dealings now days, I will go back into my cocoon mode and leave these bickering games to those of you that enjoy this type of thing.
[/quote]

Can I take this as you are saying you are sorry?

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1294408567' post='2567246']
TGE warned tKoI of the implications of recruiting from the forum in question. TGE was better of with tKoI leaving the protectorate and doing a new one with you.

I don't think tKoI was that much better under us as you just dropped them and ran at the first possibility of a certain sort of implications :smug:
[/quote]

At risk of giving you too much props FC -- who runs TGE, you or them? Seems you... lol... well, if that's the case, tell your members that this feud is annoying and childish.

As for them being with us, we take care of our allies. We hold everyone that we are close to as dear friends and assist when needed. This situation with TKoI and Mussolini/crew is extremely unfortunate, and the way that it has been handled by us was decided by our government. And as a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a diplomat to TKoI and numerous other alliances.... I support the OP. I've had many conversations with TKoI and this whole thing is just exactly what I said; unfortunate.

I wish all parties the best, especially ourselves, naturally. ^_^

Regards,
Cuba

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1294414575' post='2567309']

They held their ally to the same standard they hold their membership too. Nothing wrong with that IMO. With that said I could care less what someones beliefs are as long as they dont attempt to impose them on others.
[/quote]
You're dodging my point. It's ok though because I know you will stick with your ally no matter what.

Nemhauser stated that part of the reason for the cancellation of the treaty with the Kingdom of Italy was that they don't know how many of its members are those that were recruited from that site or hold those horrible views.

Nordreich itself is an alliance that reformed after the first version had "issues". No one knows how many of the current members of Nordreich are the same from the original because of rerolling and using different ruler and nation names, so whether you care to admit it or not, it is possible that those that created the problems for the original Nordreich are part of "new" Nordreich.

I agree with you and I also don't care as long as they don't direct that ideology onto any rulers on bob. It's too bad though that Nordreich had to make this public because whether they intended to or not it is smearing the Kingdom of Italy. tKoI may end up having to disband and it's rulers reroll. This should have been kept private and Nordreich should have brought it's allies such as RoK or NV who have enormous credibility into discussions with tKoI where they could advise tKoI about removing and ceasing the recruitment of those type of members. If it ever came out, RoK and NV could have publicly supported Nordreich in that they tried to advise tKoI.

My issue is not the cancellation of the treaty. I just think this could have been handled differently and privately and that Nordreich applied a standard/judgement on the Kingdom of Italy that could easily be applied to them....."who knows how many are there".

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294440502' post='2567748']
No one knows how many of the current members of Nordreich are the same from the original because of rerolling and using different ruler and nation names, so whether you care to admit it or not, it is possible that those that created the problems for the original Nordreich are part of "new" Nordreich.[/quote]

This entire paragraph is entirely false. Just because people rerolled, we still know who they are. I don't think you understand how vigilant we are about these kinds of things. If we weren't, this thread would not exist.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1294439208' post='2567737']
At risk of giving you too much props FC -- who runs TGE, you or them? Seems you... lol... well, if that's the case, tell your members that this feud is annoying and childish.

As for them being with us, we take care of our allies. We hold everyone that we are close to as dear friends and assist when needed. This situation with TKoI and Mussolini/crew is extremely unfortunate, and the way that it has been handled by us was decided by our government. And as a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a diplomat to TKoI and numerous other alliances.... I support the OP. I've had many conversations with TKoI and this whole thing is just exactly what I said; unfortunate.

I wish all parties the best, especially ourselves, naturally. ^_^

Regards,
Cuba
[/quote]

I wish I had the power over all the alliances I get close enough to honestly but that is not the case. I am sure TGE is aware of the stupidity of this whole situations though but I think it has unfairly been all blamed on TGE. NoR played it's cards very well.

tKoI may end up having to disband and it's rulers reroll.
[/quote]

That won't be necessary. All is well on the Peninsula now that the backfired PR stunt has obviously failed, life is once again peaceful and prosperous despite the momentary drama.

Nemhauser stated that part of the reason for the cancellation of the treaty with the Kingdom of Italy was that they don't know how many of its members are those that were recruited from that site or hold those horrible views.

Nordreich itself is an alliance that reformed after the first version had "issues". No one knows how many of the current members of Nordreich are the same from the original because of rerolling and using different ruler and nation names, so whether you care to admit it or not, it is possible that those that created the problems for the original Nordreich are part of "new" Nordreich. [/quote]
We control who we let into Nordreich. Our application process isn't something one goes over in 2 minutes. On the other hand, we do not control who gets into TKoI.

You're dodging my point. It's ok though because I know you will stick with your ally no matter what.

Nordreich itself is an alliance that reformed after the first version had "issues". No one knows how many of the current members of Nordreich are the same from the original because of rerolling and using different ruler and nation names, so whether you care to admit it or not, it is possible that those that created the problems for the original Nordreich are part of "new" Nordreich.

I agree with you and I also don't care as long as they don't direct that ideology onto any rulers on bob. It's too bad though that Nordreich had to make this public because whether they intended to or not it is smearing the Kingdom of Italy. tKoI may end up having to disband and it's rulers reroll. This should have been kept private and Nordreich should have brought it's allies such as RoK or NV who have enormous credibility into discussions with tKoI where they could advise tKoI about removing and ceasing the recruitment of those type of members. If it ever came out, RoK and NV could have publicly supported Nordreich in that they tried to advise tKoI.

My issue is not the cancellation of the treaty. I just think this could have been handled differently and privately and that Nordreich applied a standard/judgement on the Kingdom of Italy that could easily be applied to them....."who knows how many are there".
[/quote]
You sir, are hilarious. Yes, let's bully a small and defenseless alliance and dictate what they do. Are you for real?

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1294620285' post='2570433']
We control who we let into Nordreich. Our application process isn't something one goes over in 2 minutes. On the other hand, we do not control who gets into TKoI.
[/quote]
Yes, I'm sure it takes you guys more than 2 minutes to teach new members the goose step. :smug:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294621530' post='2570462']
Yes, I'm sure it takes you guys more than 2 minutes to teach new members the goose step. :smug:
[/quote]
That's done in under two minutes. Maybe the shock batons our teachers are wearing have something to do with it.

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1294622214' post='2570489']
I hope 12 pages has been enough venting for your two alliance to put your pasts behind you and perhaps move forward together with a fresh slate. It would be a shame if you cannot because you seem like a great match.

Good luck to Nordreich and The Kingdom of Italy.
[/quote]

Don't be fooled we are no great match

[size="7"][u][b]This should have been kept private and Nordreich should have brought it's allies such as RoK or NV who have enormous credibility into discussions with tKoI where they could advise tKoI about removing and ceasing the recruitment of those type of members.[/b][/u][/size]
[/quote]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294620981' post='2570448']
Read what I said again. You can read right?
[/quote]

I can. Can you, boy?

[quote name='ColonelTom' timestamp='1294613081' post='2570233']
That won't be necessary. All is well on the Peninsula now that the backfired PR stunt has obviously failed, life is once again peaceful and prosperous despite the momentary drama.
[/quote]

Based on what I've read in the last couple of days, it would seem as though the "pr stunt" has been a resounding success. Though I dispute the wording of what you call this thread, I think it's important that you understand that your alliance is going to be viewed with a great deal of skepticism and hostility in the future from many people. Not because of what Nordreich or TGE did, but because of what either yourself or some of your members did.

That being said, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but seeing as I know next to nothing about you, this incident gives a poor taste in my mouth, and sullies what image you have. Still...I wish you luck in the future, and I hope that you will have greater foresight in choosing your members.

[quote name='ColonelTom' timestamp='1294613081' post='2570233']
[/quote]
Indeed TGE's PR stunt has failed miserably.

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1294267662' post='2564813']I have tried to put an end to this fued myself and put out a request to be respectful to TGE members and gov, back in september 2009. Since then, several incidents occured, all tracking back to TGE.[/quote]

[color="#000080"]As a former member of the Nordreich Althing, I can vouch for this. The problem I saw crop up with TGE during my time in the government is they just keep serving up this sort of crap on a plate to us - yet they know they are immune from any sort or retribution or ramification due to their treaties with FOK and INT[/color].

Edited by Botha

[quote name='Botha' timestamp='1294778974' post='2572222']
[color="#000080"]As a former member of the Nordreich Althing, I can vouch for this. The problem I saw crop up with TGE during my time in the government is they just keep serving up this sort of crap on a plate to us - yet they know they are immune from any sort or retribution or ramification due to their treaties with FOK and INT[/color].
[/quote]

Which calls to question why FOK would support such behavior, either actively or tacitly.

[quote name='Megamickel' timestamp='1294788597' post='2572370']
"We hate NoR" appears to be a good enough reason.
[/quote]
Yeah it seems the whole ''to hate'' thing works for a number of people in relation to a number of alliances. This is not a ''special case'' scenario :mellow:

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294794057' post='2572448']
FOK and INT have always been just as guilty in supporting this type of nonsense but I guess you can say the best thing TGE ever did was find such blind allies.
[/quote]
If you think this little 'crisis' was met with universal approval then I must stress this is not the case. Please do not presume that we are (collectively) so blind to not see what is going on, but rightly or wrongly both FOK and ourselves have a responsibility to TGE to support them in what is a difficult time for their alliance.

Edited by Cataduanes

After reading page 12, and having stayed off this crappy forum for 3 days I will reply with the following:

Fernando, I as one of the screeners in the application process (look at our forum) can personally say me and Comms. Minister Bassman review every applicant with complete scrutiny and reject anyone with a background that is questionable. Whether it be obvious or not so obvious. In the last 2 weeks we have rejected 3 applicants due to their projected politics. Hassan1 being one of those individuals. A retard whom had his application locked by me after he answered a question from one of our other screeners who asked "What do you think we are?" and he replied in a nefarious way regarding our alleged political spectrum. Then proceeded to call me a 'jew lover' because I locked his application and Nemhauser himself denied him.

We get these negative things [i]all[/i] the time. And anyone who thinks they can just waltz in is wrong. We have our methods of discovering who applicants are in the game. And whether they have played before. I do not seek to prove to a troll how it is that Nordreich goes about admitting and rejecting individuals. I myself know how the system works having been the Minister of Recruitment for Norden Verein back in 2007.

If you want to continue to question our methods, fine, that's up to you. But there is truly no point. We do not control who The Kingdom of Italy does or does not let in. Have I said anything about the conversations I have had with members of a certain other alliance regarding their direction and internal problems? Nope.

Do I wish to? Nope.

So, in conclusion, I don't care what you or any other non-ally of Nordreich thinks. You are irrelevant to me. Good day sir.

Regards,
Cuba