• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1294109191' post='2562535']
[b]Bring It[/b] hereby [b]declares war[/b] on [b]UPN.[/b]

Let's do this.
[/quote]

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1294175353' post='2563366']
I hereby surrender to the combined forces of UPN and Athens.
[/quote]

Thanks for my new sig

Edited by Alterego

Hey, at least it's not the fastest turnaround in CN history :P

Closer to said turnaround would be Rebbilon's declaring war on NPO then doing an about-face 12 minutes later. :laugh:

[i]This[/i] time I can sort of understand xR1's reasoning, being that he didn't want to be associated with Peggy's gross transgression against UPN. That said, he could have simply moved to a different AA and disavowed said transgression in his bio. :P

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1294256122' post='2564584']
[i]This[/i] time I can sort of understand xR1's reasoning, being that he didn't want to be associated with Peggy's gross transgression against UPN. That said, he could have simply moved to a different AA and disavowed said transgression in his bio. :P
[/quote]

He knew about it, I talked to him the night it happened and he tried to justify her actions. Only when he realized that his precious little nation would get rolled, did he think to "apologize".

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1294256646' post='2564588']
He knew about it, I talked to him the night it happened and he tried to justify her actions. Only when he realized that his precious little nation would get rolled, did he think to "apologize".
[/quote]

O...kay... <_<

If this is indeed the case, then it is a really poor show on his part. Loyalty to an unjust cause is a perversion of honour, regardless of whether or not you're going to get rolled for it. My IC conscience still hasn't cleared from certain past wars because of the fact.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1294333552' post='2565944']
:lol1:

FYI, You shouldnt be apologizing to UPN.......you should be apologizing to your own [b]spine[/b] for throwing it away. :wacko:
[/quote]
And this ladies and gentlemen is why i believe hes the most under rated leader in the Cyberverse. I now have to clean my screen.

obligatory LOL for one day surender with a need not apply to my AA side note.