Declaration of Hostilites

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1294130591' post='2562926']
Fyi Kevanovia former UPN Triumvir spied on Pegasus, but resigned (yesterday I think) when I presume he realized the mistake he made and attempted to avoid anybody to blame UPN
[/quote]

Ahh good. This gives me a reason to not care again. Things are back to normal ^_^

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a liason to Pegasus alliance and a person partaking in many of the talks and aware of most events that led to the current situation all I'm gonna say is both sides deserve the treatment they receive from each other. My only hope is nuclear winter will cool some heads on both sides of this.

[quote name='ImaNewbie' timestamp='1294148083' post='2563047']
As a liason to Pegasus alliance and a person partaking in many of the talks and aware of most events that led to the current situation all I'm gonna say is both sides deserve the treatment they receive from each other. My only hope is nuclear winter will cool some heads on both sides of this.
[/quote]
I agree completely, and will only say "fat chance" to the heads cooling comment.

Best of nukes to both sides.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1294134509' post='2562955']
so so sad and Pathetic, especially Peggy_Sue who may now be the most incompetent former alliance leader on Bob. (or.. SCM? :P)

Let the nukes fly.
[/quote]

I vote SCM with Peggy_Sue a very close second.

The fail surrounding this is hilarious! :popcorn:

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1294130591' post='2562926']
Fyi Kevanovia former UPN Triumvir spied on Pegasus, but resigned (yesterday I think) when I presume he realized the mistake he made and attempted to avoid anybody to blame UPN
[/quote]

Actually I thought it had something to do with Peggy spying on UPN and Kevenovia (the new trium) so now Peggy went to a different AA to fight UPN. You may be better informed than I am though. That's just what I understood.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1294156907' post='2563122']
Actually I thought it had something to do with Peggy spying on UPN and Kevenovia (the new trium) so now Peggy went to a different AA to fight UPN. You may be better informed than I am though. That's just what I understood.
[/quote]
It's a lot more complicated; you're getting a fuzzy version of an incomplete summary here.

And no, you probably don't want to know the complete version. It will make you feel like this guy if you do.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Meshuggah_Kidman2_2008_Prague.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1294126612' post='2562875']
"friends of UPN"

i.e. we cant do it ourselves so we let some tech raiders fight our battles. Never change.
[/quote]

It seems quite a few alliances have quarrels with the members of that particular micro-alliance. I dont see a problem with allowing an alliance that shares our dislike with the said nations to attack.

[quote]Actually I thought it had something to do with Peggy spying on UPN and Kevenovia (the new trium) so now Peggy went to a different AA to fight UPN. You may be better informed than I am though. That's just what I understood. [/quote]
Yes but Peggy spying the forums and Kev spying using the in game functions.

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1294163605' post='2563195']
You called in allies. To deal with a small micro alliance.

This will definitely help your image in the international community!
[/quote]
Not even their allies.

[/quote]

Give me a break, GOONS called in their allies to deal with all their micro-alliance mess fights they got into. Teh Hegemony has basically decreed: calling in your allies to deal with 'rogues' and 'rogue alliances' is standard operating procedure. You should know as part of The Hegemony! Get with it ;)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1294157271' post='2563130']
It's a lot more complicated; you're getting a fuzzy version of an incomplete summary here.

And no, you probably don't want to know the complete version. It will make you feel like this guy if you do.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Meshuggah_Kidman2_2008_Prague.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Yea honestly I've never followed UPN's affairs except for when they canceled on ODN. Thanks for telling me I was wrong at least. :P

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1294158683' post='2563143']
Yes but Peggy spying the forums and Kev spying using the in game functions.
[/quote]

Ah ok thanks for clearing this up.

[/quote]

We did not call on our allies. We simply gave permission to those who came to us.

[quote]They also appear to have sent 20% of their nations to peace mode...
[/quote]
This was done when we were getting prepared to declare on Peggy whilst she was under the protection of BAPS.

[quote]I would join in on nuking Peggy but I don't want to screw up your stagger.[/quote]

Looks like someone proceeded to do that already.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that that stagger got blown, there must be a hundred or more people racing to get to that slot. But it is not UPN that has made that mistake (and I imagine they are saying some choice things to DRAGN over it).

You might be the butt of everyone's jokes lately but you are totally in the right here, so ignore the detractors and make sure you find enough active nations to soundly beat what amounts to a 4 man micro.