Bring It UPN

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1294111543' post='2562624']
There was a time when GOONS was being rogued on by more than 15 people. Our alliance chart still managed to increase more than UPN just being itself.

UPN went out of its way to accept people we were at war with, then try on numerous occasions to invent reasons to attack us. Failing each time.

UPN broke treaties with its strongest allies just because said allies wouldn't let them make idiots of themselves and attack someone they had no CB on.

UPN is now figuratively and literally destroying itself for childish reasons.

o7 UPN o7 UPN o7

Best alliance ever.
[/quote]
Quoting this for posterity.

e: snype

Edited by Biazt

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Falloutboy' timestamp='1294109610' post='2562562']
Hey yo I'm happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish, but The Destro had the best attack on UPN of all time.
[/quote]

Best line ever. Look at it this way, the attackers actually know which member is the real one among all those ghosts.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1294118317' post='2562748']
Quoting this for posterity.

e: snype
[/quote]

It'd be worth remembering for posterity if it was also mentioned that GOONS had a variety of nations that came in from other alliances to help out and reduce the damages that GOONS would have taken otherwise.

Still, my observation should in no way be construed as being in support of UPN or those roguing them. If anything, it's time to make more popcorn.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1294117981' post='2562742']
So Pegasus splintered off from UPN as they held onto grudges against those still in it and are now declaring war on UPN? Is there any substance to this DoW beyond boredom and a grudge against UPN from former members? Where does this grudge come from?
[/quote]

I believe UPN will be posting an announcement tomorrow as to why Pegasus may be displeased with them.

Edited by bros2

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1294118399' post='2562752']
It seems you beat us to the DoH, gratz.
[/quote]

Your welcome, we felt that sitting around was not going to do us any good, so we figured out with a Bang, you guys were going to declare anyways so it didnt matter. However my question is this, Why couldnt you show this same backbone and a growth of balls against GOONS, if UPN had fought it out with GOONS you know all of this could have been avoided.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1294109297' post='2562541']
Good timing brother.

Pansy, pull out the Peggysus.
[/quote]
HAHAHHA I LOVED THIS!

P.S... I agree UPN, You done goofed. You got a micro on you.
[img]http://www.johnsonfamilysaga.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/attack.jpg[/img]

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1294118818' post='2562758']
It'd be worth remembering for posterity if it was also mentioned that GOONS had a variety of nations that came in from other alliances to help out and reduce the damages that GOONS would have taken otherwise.

Still, my observation should in no way be construed as being in support of UPN or those roguing them. If anything, it's time to make more popcorn.
[/quote]
Doubtful it absorbed much damage considering most of them declared 3 offensive wars and lobbed nukes at us. The point is that we had ~30 nations nuking us and we still grew more than UPN. That doesn't change whether or not our allies helped us in declaring offensive wars on them.

That's all I'm going to say about this since I don't want to get off topic since this has been going swimmingly thus far.

Edited by Biazt

[quote name='AMERICA UNITED' timestamp='1294118994' post='2562763']
Your welcome, we felt that sitting around was not going to do us any good, so we figured out with a Bang, you guys were going to declare anyways so it didnt matter. However my question is this, Why couldnt you show this same backbone and a growth of balls against GOONS, if UPN had fought it out with GOONS you know all of this could have been avoided.
[/quote]
Who are you?

I don't know you, thus you can't dictate my decisions. It seems all you forget that charters allow you to impeach Tribunes. Use it if you want, I'd have stepped down.

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1294121167' post='2562780']
Who are you?

I don't know you, thus you can't dictate my decisions. It seems all you forget that charters allow you to impeach Tribunes. Use it if you want, I'd have stepped down.
[/quote]

Im not dictating your decisions, and i didnt have any reason to force you out, you spoke your mind, i said if i get one no vote then fine its done with the no vote wins, im not going to go against my word.

[quote name='DonVox' timestamp='1294114943' post='2562685']
Or was this totally expected?
[/quote]

Well, to remind everyone of what I said on IRC: "Peggy, you've achieved exactly what I expected from you." Congratulations Peggysus.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1294118818' post='2562758']
If anything, it's time to make more popcorn.
[/quote]

Indeed it is.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1294116451' post='2562717']
Does this mean the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jZ1_WPqy9w]recruitment video[/url] will go to waste? :((
[/quote]

Did this one goto waste? --> [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flbC0VAy18o"]NAVIES WILL ALWAYS FIGHT NAVIES![/url] Look at all the talent that was recruited :D

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1294126262' post='2562865']
Did this one goto waste? --> [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flbC0VAy18o"]NAVIES WILL ALWAYS FIGHT NAVIES![/url] Look at all the talent that was recruited :D
[/quote]
Well UPN still exists..Peggysus however got p much raided off the face of Bob tonight

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1294112067' post='2562634']
You know I'm right.

In other words, she deleted them. Rather than saving the DB and handing it off to the alliance like any respectable person, she simply let them disappear.
[/quote]

Erm.. dont think so on this one.. GSO has individual friends in both AAs, so there was a mediation attempt.. seems all the files, and database were still in existence. Also looks like all Peggy wanted was to talk to Altheus before she gave him the files.. I dunno, could be wrong here.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1294112393' post='2562643']
After being for months in denial and being like "he hits me because he loves me", its pretty much time to say that only a miracle or a disbandment could fix UPN.
[/quote]
Seconded

[quote name='dalstrs' timestamp='1294112546' post='2562647']
Why hasn't UPN declared themselves? Are UPN becoming the next GPA?
[/quote]
No comment here.. just wanted to quote it.

As a reiteration.. can we has Peggysus and UPN both disband? Just a waste of space here. The Blackstone Commission did it best. Don't have the link to their disbandment post, but it was tasteful.. can UPN or Pegasus follow suit? The world may never know.

EDIT: I found the Blackstone disbandment link: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96246 <-- just a suggestion here

Edited by Anson

[quote name='Warrior Princess' timestamp='1294131162' post='2562930']
Seriously xR1 pick an alliance and stick with it for more than an hour bro. This side is just as exceedingly derpificed and palmfacing as the other one.
[/quote]
You do realize who you're talking about, right?

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1294132228' post='2562940']
Erm.. dont think so on this one.. GSO has individual friends in both AAs, so there was a mediation attempt.. seems all the files, and database were still in existence. Also looks like all Peggy wanted was to talk to Altheus before she gave him the files.. I dunno, could be wrong here.
[/quote]
You're wrong:
[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1294112296' post='2562641']Actually she had the database, but was holding it to some form of ransom.[/quote][quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1294126997' post='2562879']
To: Altheus From: Peggy_Sue Date: 1/3/2011 3:09:48 AM

Subject: A talk today

Shall we talk today around 3 pm server time about how you will get the UPN forum back? My request for the trade will be very simple.
[/quote]
Turns out I was wrong too, but what happened was worse than what I said, sooooooooo...yeah. :rolleyes: