Bring It UPN

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AMERICA UNITED' timestamp='1294113498' post='2562656']
To give you the answer to 3.5, Yes Peggy told UPN on Dec 16th that then need to move their forums.
[/quote]
That changes things a bit. UPN sat on their rights again and should have moved on December 17. But Peggy Sue still shouldn't have nuked the boards and defaced the splash page.

We gave you idiots a chance for a clean slate. A chance to start over and maybe not just do what everyone said you'd do. Guess that was just too much to expect of you.

I am utterly amazed at the level of stupidity I've observed in regards to Peggysus in the last 2 weeks. I wouldn't expect this level of stupid if I found an AA whose membership consisted solely of coked up 12 year olds.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1294114740' post='2562680']
We gave you idiots a chance for a clean slate. A chance to start over and maybe not just do what everyone said you'd do. Guess that was just too much to expect of you.

[/quote]

Lol that is too funny because if i recall correctly we were still getting trolled and hated and the slate remained dirty so it wouldnt matter anyways.

[quote name='AMERICA UNITED' timestamp='1294114891' post='2562682']
Lol that is too funny because if i recall correctly we were still getting trolled and hated and the slate remained dirty so it wouldnt matter anyways.
[/quote]

oh my i read this with my little one in my lap set her down and this is what she did
[IMG]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6222/img0366p.th.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Buds The Man

The report I heard was that Peggy gave UPN until January 16th to move to new forums, but due to another bit of drama which I am not allowed by the gods to discuss here decided to take down their forums a bit earlier in order to express her disapproval with certain UPN government actions.

Which of course she did in the classiest way imaginable.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/TKkfDOICkvI/AAAAAAAAJb4/F80vP7IiSI8/s1600/eternal-facepalm-eternal-facepalm-facepalm-captain-pickard-demotivational-poster-1242264259.jpg[/img]

I'm pretty much with Pansy on this whole affair.

[/quote]

We gave you the chance, you don't just get handed a redo here. Valhalla didn't get one, we've worked our buts off to turn around our reputation, we merely gave you the chance to attempt it yourself.

Not that you could see that, you were too caught up in keeping UPN pissed at you.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1294115167' post='2562693']
We gave you the chance, you don't just get handed a redo here. Valhalla didn't get one, we've worked our buts off to turn around our reputation, we merely gave you the chance to attempt it yourself.

Not that you could see that, you were too caught up in keeping UPN pissed at you.
[/quote]
Levistus, before you start, remember exactly who you are talking to, you are better off talking to the wall.

[/quote]

Frankly I was AMAZED that Valhalla and BAPS among others were even willing to give you that chance in the first place. It's no secret that they were not too pleased with UPN after the BiPolar war. If you were getting flak from people, it wasn't from them though.

There's no drama like Purple drama,is there? :gag:

So Pegasus splintered off from UPN as they held onto grudges against those still in it and are now declaring war on UPN? Is there any substance to this DoW beyond boredom and a grudge against UPN from former members? Where does this grudge come from?