• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1294111046' post='2562607']
www.cnupn.net had their forums.
iirc, Peggy deleted them.
Bros was quick enough to get a backup.
So Altheus got new hosting and domain, and put the forums back into action.
Then there were a few accusations of Kev spying on Pegasus (AFTER forum deletion).
This must be a reaction to the resolution.
[/quote]
She didn't delete them, more stopped the hosting that she was paying for, and replaced it with a pictorial message.

[quote name='Pangui' timestamp='1294110067' post='2562574']
So Peggy messes with UPN forums and then doesn't succeed, so her and her minions declare war on UPN. Very classy. I tip my hat off to you guys. Godspeed UPN.
[/quote]

Give this man a cookie, he wins this argument.

There was a time when GOONS was being rogued on by more than 15 people. Our alliance chart still managed to increase more than UPN just being itself.

UPN went out of its way to accept people we were at war with, then try on numerous occasions to invent reasons to attack us. Failing each time.

UPN broke treaties with its strongest allies just because said allies wouldn't let them make idiots of themselves and attack someone they had no CB on.

UPN is now figuratively and literally destroying itself for childish reasons.

o7 UPN o7 UPN o7

Best alliance ever.

[quote name='Pangui' timestamp='1294110067' post='2562574']
So Peggy messes with UPN forums and then doesn't succeed, so her and her minions declare war on UPN. Very classy. I tip my hat off to you guys. Godspeed UPN.
[/quote]

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1294111046' post='2562607']
www.cnupn.net had their forums.
iirc, Peggy deleted them.
Bros was quick enough to get a backup.
So Altheus got new hosting and domain, and put the forums back into action.
Then there were a few accusations of Kev spying on Pegasus (AFTER forum deletion).
This must be a reaction to the resolution.
[/quote]

ahahahahahaha. What a mess, but this is just par for course with Peggy.

Congrats Destro.

(PS. Who should I be rooting for? :wacko: )

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1294111149' post='2562612']
Bros: Saviour of CN
[/quote]
You know I'm right.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1294111298' post='2562620']
She didn't delete them, more stopped the hosting that she was paying for, and replaced it with a pictorial message.
[/quote]
In other words, she deleted them. Rather than saving the DB and handing it off to the alliance like any respectable person, she simply let them disappear.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1294112067' post='2562634']
In other words, she deleted them. Rather than saving the DB and handing it off to the alliance like any respectable person, she simply let them disappear.
[/quote]
Pretty much what I was saying.
(Sorry for not being that clear :P)

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1294111807' post='2562629']

Congrats Destro.

[/quote]
You don't necessarily root for anybody. This is kind of like watching Whale Wars. You don't root for the whalers because they're whalers. You don't root for the activists because they're incomparably idiotic.

Instead, you get some snacks, kick back in the recliner, and smile every time somebody gets pegged with a lugnut.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1294112067' post='2562634']
You know I'm right.

[/quote]
Actually she had the database, but was holding it to some form of ransom.

I am just glad to be able to wash my hands of this situation.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1294109418' post='2562551']
My face seems to be suddenly attracted to my Palm..... oh there is that dull thud again.

Thank you
[/quote]

Pegasus (bloc) needs another Olympus and you need another Collateral.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1294109855' post='2562568']
Hail the mighty Peggysus war machine and their wonderful (former) protectors in Olympus :wub:
[/quote]

:wub: http://www.jeffjackson.us/Olympus/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1294111035' post='2562606']
oh my lord
[/quote]

I am blaming you for everything. You'll be hearing from us.

:ehm:

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1294111807' post='2562629']

Congrats Destro.

[/quote]

Pansy. Because he has had a long day.

Honestly, this has been one big bloody mess, and NE deserves all the thanks UPN and Pegasus can give.

Best of luck to both parties, you need it.

Edited by President S O

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1294112296' post='2562641']
Actually she had the database, but was holding it to some form of ransom.

I am just glad to be able to wash my hands of this situation.
[/quote]
...Was that supposed to be any better? [img]http://se.sosdancn.org/public/style_emoticons/default/PYU3Q.gif[/img] Seriously, every fact I learn just makes this thread all the more hilarious.

I'd suggest you use bleach, just in case.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1294112632' post='2562648']
...Was that supposed to be any better? [img]http://se.sosdancn.org/public/style_emoticons/default/PYU3Q.gif[/img] Seriously, every fact I learn just makes this thread all the more hilarious.

I'd suggest you use bleach, just in case.
[/quote]
What part of this makes you think I support it?
I am just filling in blanks, and ensuring the info is correct.
I will be using the bleach just as soon as I can remove my palm from my face

:facepalm:

I don't see how this will help things.

1. Pegasus leaves UPN.
2. UPN is unhappy.
3. Peggy Sue still hosts UPN's boards.
[i][size="1"]3.5 Does Peggy Sue tell UPN to move their boards? I host forums for alliances I'm not in and would still host them if I were to leave this world. If something happened and I had to take them down, I'd give the residents warning.[/size][/i]
4. Peggy Sue takes down UPN's boards and posts an NSFW splash page where they used to be.
5. A trium of UPN leaves UPN and goes rogue on Pegasus.
6. Two members of Pegasus government leave Pegasus and go rogue on UPN.

Looks to me like both parties need to cool off and think here. Pegasus did not leave amicably as they would not have left if they were happy in UPN. Therefore it's understandable for them to be upset at UPN. UPN are dealing with the turmoil that comes with a new charter, a splintered community (from Pegasus leaving) and now new forums; therefore, it's understandable for UPN to be mad at Pegasus. You guys need to accept that you're both right and both wrong and work for a solution. What Peggy Sue did to UPN's boards was unacceptable but that shouldn't necessarily mean that Pegasus should pay for what she did. And based on what my alliance experienced with UPN and DRAGON and my own experiences with NATO/Zenith and NATO/Olympus, I think it's likely that UPN hasn't been totally blameless either.

[ooc]I've actually had training in mediation as a part of my legal studies, if you'd like help mediating, I'm happy to volunteer.[/ooc]

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1294113047' post='2562651']
:facepalm:

I don't see how this will help things.

1. Pegasus leaves UPN.
2. UPN is unhappy.
3. Peggy Sue still hosts UPN's boards.
[i][size="9"]3.5 Does Peggy Sue tell UPN to move their boards? I host forums for alliances I'm not in and would still host them if I were to leave this world. If something happened and I had to take them down, I'd give the residents warning.[/size][/i]
4. Peggy Sue takes down UPN's boards and posts an NSFW splash page where they used to be.
5. A trium of UPN leaves UPN and goes rogue on Pegasus.
6. Two members of Pegasus government leave Pegasus and go rogue on UPN.

Looks to me like both parties need to cool off and think here. Pegasus did not leave amicably as they would not have left if they were happy in UPN. Therefore it's understandable for them to be upset at UPN. UPN are dealing with the turmoil that comes with a new charter, a splintered community (from Pegasus leaving) and now new forums; therefore, it's understandable for UPN to be mad at Pegasus. You guys need to accept that you're both right and both wrong and work for a solution. What Peggy Sue did to UPN's boards was unacceptable but that shouldn't necessarily mean that Pegasus should pay for what she did. And based on what my alliance experienced with UPN and DRAGON and my own experiences with NATO/Zenith and NATO/Olympus, I think it's likely that UPN hasn't been totally blameless either.

[ooc]I've actually had training in mediation as a part of my legal studies, if you'd like help mediating, I'm happy to volunteer.[/ooc]
[/quote]

To give you the answer to 3.5, Yes Peggy told UPN on Dec 16th that then need to move their forums.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1294112857' post='2562650']
What part of this makes you think I support it?
I am just filling in blanks, and ensuring the info is correct.
I will be using the bleach just as soon as I can remove my palm from my face
[/quote]
I don't, actually, I'm merely commenting on how sad it is.