The Third Age of the UPN

Altheus

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1293921723' post='2560312']
+1 for !@#$ canning Democracy

-3 for making a Trium
---=

So congrats on going backwards......again.

o/
[/quote]

Oh come on chefjoe....at the very least give them a +1 for effort.

But in all honesty, good luck with this UPN.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1293910783' post='2560220']
Politics on planet bob are ridiculously simple, so long as you know who to felate or who to start a circlejerk with, it takes no skill at all.
[/quote]
Christ sake Greenie, sounds like you need a box of tissues. :P

Happy New Year !

....they do have that up there, right?

[quote name='King John Philos Vi' timestamp='1293916313' post='2560261']
I misjudged you, my bad.

If you can manage to get free from the innards of Altheus's backside and you decide to talk realistically, you know where to find me.

Let's see if your mind can somewhat fathom the future.

What happens when Altheus doesn't like the direction you are taking with HIS alliance?

Let me take a step back.

What happens to this facade called a "triumvirate" when it doesn't suit his needs to mandate his will through the use of half or less minded puppets?

Let me give you a tip: never grow a brain.

Also, when your usefulness for UPN's PR is over, don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out.

The same thing goes to Kev as well.
[/quote]

Give Altheus a break, please. UPN was a foundocracy, as acknowledged by Altheus himself, not a pure democracy. The democratic component of UPN didn't serve it well. UPN has little to lose now, so some experimentation with a triumvirate won't hurt. If it doesn't work, an autocracy is the next step.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1293931560' post='2560407']
Care to elaborate perhaps...? I fail to understand your point.
[/quote]
A !@#$ alliance with negative growth needs someone to sort it out economically. But economics is boring as $%&@. As with all alliances destined to fail, this one has appointed a list of executive positions and FA positions while neglecting the more crucial 'nation building' aspect.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293941495' post='2560495']
A !@#$ alliance with negative growth needs someone to sort it out economically. But economics is boring as $%&@. As with all alliances destined to fail, this one has appointed a list of executive positions and FA positions while neglecting the more crucial 'nation building' aspect.
[/quote]

Our economic department has more people employed than any other so I don't see how that can be said. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Progress is progress. Good luck UPN.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293941495' post='2560495']
[/quote]

If they had employed 2 economic leaders and 1 FA leader you'd be saying the same thing, only "you have terrible FA presence so it's stupid to focus on yourselves". You're simply looking for things to complain about.

Edited by Ironfist

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1293894597' post='2560065']
Triumvirates: Two against one all day long.

You seem very apologetic about how you've done business. Are you apologizing to the planet or to your membership? I hope you don't try too hard to please people you have no responsibility to please.
[/quote]

Membership if anything.