Best Alliance Made in 2010

augustus334

Best Alliance Made in 2010  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1293668004' post='2557729']
I look at this list, and i think of the following.

Europa and DRAGON were splinters off other alliances.

Who does that leave?
AcTi, Gondor, Exodus, Pegasus, The Dark Lords.
[/quote]

Pegasus was a splinter.

and ignoring the fact I'm in DRAGON, <3 me some Europa :awesome:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legacy of course

Yeah it was a merger...of sorts, a already defunct alliance(gone for a few months) and one with 20 some odd members, two alliances which together, still couldnt put together a full government at DoE(although we thought we had one, we failed).

I wish I could give everyone a solid starting point for us...but once we DoE'd it was hard to tell when gathering the AA was done and people joining began. Almost immediatly we had friends wanting in so it made the final tally hard to grasp. However, if I remember correctly, when were talking before DoE I think our count was around 30-35 members and somewhere between 1.2-1.3 million. I really should write this down.

Is that a hell of a start? Yeah it's awesome, but still, you could start 10 alliances at that NS and 8-9 of them dont have our stats 5 months later. We are knocking on 4 million right now, with 99 members, and almost into the top 40, while sporting a 40k avg to boot! Not to mention we'd be past 4 million if we didn't have some key deletions(that doesnt really count though does it :P )

We are outpacing well established alliances in growth and we could be growing more...we recruit for a few days and stop for a few weeks. We don't have enough mentors to handle the flood of new members that show up when our demi-god of a recruiter does his thing. The best part of it is that it's mostly due to our community, nothing more, nothing less.

So vote Legacy...or not, but in the end...

[quote]The true success of an alliance can only be determined by its members, not some OWF poll.
[/quote]

this holds true and when you go and look at the stat page one day and you see we've passed you by...youll know who you should of voted for :smug:

Edit: double word

Edited by Sarmatian Empire