Best Alliance Made in 2010

augustus334

Best Alliance Made in 2010  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1293686145' post='2557940']
What? I just don't see why Europa is better than a few of the others.

Nothing personal, bro.
[/quote]

Please excuse my dear friend here, I've fully immersed him in bro culture lately and he's sort of taken a liking to it.

That said, @Memoryproblems, would you consider NpO a splinter of NPO? NSO a splinter of NPO, for that matter? [/size][/font]

If that's the case, then UCN was a splinter of a splinter of a splinter, making Europa a splinter squared. You trace it all back long enough and you can pretty much tie most alliances together.

[quote name='Ragwing' timestamp='1293716183' post='2558255']
I just love popularity contests. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Sounds like someone isn't winnnnningg.

The Dark Lords def. deserves it.

Europa is p. cool too.

Also, how do you not have BoS? They made Exodus give them reps for nothing. That's how good they are.

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1293639086' post='2557349']
The true success of an alliance can only be determined by its members, not some OWF poll.
[/quote]

This is spoken as truth, its the success of the alliance by the way of its members and values rather then OWF ideas and hate.

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1293744846' post='2558579']
Not a fan of constant mustache jokes... I prefer the classic bakery quips that Legacy so eagerly supplies. It's in the showmanship.

o/ Legacy
o/ Sarm
o/ caek
[/quote]
And which party on this list makes said moustache jokes?