Best Alliance Made in 2010

augustus334

Best Alliance Made in 2010  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had this as a topic for a day and i took all the suggestions. Vote for the alliance that was made this year that you think has done a great job with their diplomacy, economy, millitary, and stats

The New Guy, AcTi, Legacy, Gondor, Exodus, Colossus, Down Right Awesome Group of Nations (DRAGON), Europa, University of Unity, The People's Community, The Imperial Order, Pegasus, AND THE DARK LORDS

Edited by augustus334

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT....NO DISCIPLES OF ABADDON.....THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!! :mad: j/k :P I know we are a younger/newer AA (since mid Oct) but I think we've done rather well for ourselves. That being said, my vote goes to none of the above, but to DoA because we are the coolest new kids on the block!! :smug:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1293633707' post='2557304']
I would have null voted since this is a terrible poll, but I promised Skippy I would vote for TIO in the next poll with them in it.
[/quote]

Thank you for the hate. Next time, you make a poll, or you could have added the name of your favorite new alliance in the topic I made yesterday. I included all the alliance names that wer posted

[quote name='augustus334' timestamp='1293633904' post='2557305']
Thank you for the hate. Next time, you make a poll, or you could have added the name of your favorite new alliance in the topic I made yesterday. I included all the alliance names that wer posted
[/quote]
It's not that I'm complaining about the options, it's that I hate polls in general.

But you're welcome all the same, I hope I made your day a little darker. :)

[quote name='augustus334' timestamp='1293633590' post='2557303']
ok guys please don't vote as a joke, be serious
[/quote]
I wasn't joking....well, barely. I've always found it funny myself with some of these polls, I mean it seems like most of these things are only for the purpose of slamming AAs or tring to get others to show support for their own AA. I mean its like "Look at us, look at us, everyone please like us and think we're great!" It gets a little sad after awhile.

EDIT: Finally my 100th post....hooray to me...don't you think I'm great too.

Edited by Thegloved1