Peace In Our Time! Again!

OsRavan

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1293341366' post='2554113']
NEW asked FEAR to get out. NEW is in this for the long haul, and knew that her allies weren't built to last.

Yeah, we sorta suck.
[/quote]
Wars are hard and long, even if you're going in knowing you will probably lose, you go in to [i]fight[/i], not to pay lip service to your treaty.

Absolutely brutal, you should of sat on the sidelines like PC and iFOK instead of putting on this show for us.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1293340214' post='2554095']
An apology is a formal peace term, and therefore isn't "White Peace". That would be a candy-coated surrender.
[/quote]

Oh you! I think we all know that when we refer to "White Peace" we mean the exclussion of reparations, not formal terms - such as: 1) No re-entry, or in this case, an apology.

Move along now...

[quote name='camerontech' timestamp='1293341661' post='2554118']
Wars are hard and long, even if you're going in knowing you will probably lose, you go in to [i]fight[/i], not to pay lip service to your treaty.

Absolutely brutal, you should of sat on the sidelines like PC and iFOK instead of putting on this show for us.
[/quote]

Why you mad, though? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

[quote name='Hetman Vladislav' timestamp='1293339104' post='2554078']
Somebody please escalate this situation, we can't allow this perfectly good CB go to waste. Think of the warmongers!
[/quote]

That's the problem with good CBs, they provide all sorts of ways for people to avoid escalating the war.

It's the !@#$%^&* CBs that we need, those force treaty chains.

[quote name='camerontech' timestamp='1293341661' post='2554118']

[/quote]

Valiently jumping into an assured pummeling and losing a sizable percentage of nation strength is hardly lip service. And speaking as an opponent of FEAR and Europa nations, it was quite a bit more than a show. Get your USN/UPN wars sorted out and jump right in. I hear that NEW's mercenary district is booming.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1293341906' post='2554122']
Why you mad, though? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[/quote]

It hurts to see our world being so superficial and shallow. We all have to live on the same planet after all.

[quote name='Proximus' timestamp='1293342552' post='2554134']
That's the problem with good CBs, they provide all sorts of ways for people to avoid escalating the war.

It's the !@#$%^&* CBs that we need, those force treaty chains.
[/quote]
This man brings up a very valid point.

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' timestamp='1293342846' post='2554145']
Valiently jumping into an assured pummeling and losing a sizable percentage of nation strength is hardly lip service. And speaking as an opponent of FEAR and Europa nations, it was quite a bit more than a show. Get your USN/UPN wars sorted out and jump right in. I hear that NEW's mercenary district is booming.
[/quote]

We're talking what? 4 days.....[i]four days[/i], one of which was non-nuclear. Look at the NS difference of the alliances by the time they get out of anarchy, this war will barely register on their growth.

Edited by camerontech

[quote name='camerontech' timestamp='1293343352' post='2554155']
We're talking what? 4 days.....[i]four days[/i], one of which was non-nuclear. Look at the NS difference of the alliances by the time they get out of anarchy, this war will barely register on their growth.
[/quote]

No holiday spirit with this one, eh?

Either way FEAR it was an honor to face you on the battlefield. To allies and adversaries alike, stay classy. :)

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1293346464' post='2554216']
This just goes to show that a little bit of deadication can go a long way.

EDIT: The typo in this here post is intentional. Thank you, and good day.
[/quote]
Somewhere, Pansy is becoming emo

Peace FTL :((

Mixed feelings about this. I do enjoy the fact that my former alliancemates and allies have pulled out of what could only be summarized as suicide, I am sad that they didn't stay in a bit longer. Course I wish they never entered the war in the first place.

Good luck rebuilding guys. o/

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1293336798' post='2553995']

3) FEAR, Europa, and Paragon shall each write either a review of OJ or a Haiku on Oranges or a Limerick on Oranges.

[/quote]

Disgusting terms considering they only came in to defend their allies.

[spoiler]In before someone takes me seriously.[/spoiler]

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1293340697' post='2554101']
Will NEW be kept at war until they apologize?
[/quote]

Probably not. We realize that they have no intention of apologizing, so we'll probably just beat them until we think they've learned their lesson, then offer white peace without any terms.

Of course, they could apologize and end it early, but that won't happen, because they're such kind people :nuke: