Protection and Liberation of United States

Robert Specto

plusrd2.png

Hello from PLUS!

I would like to extend an invitation to you and you nation to come an join us at the PLUS family. We are a warm bunch of close nit people and we would love to get you in on it. We are always looking for a good time.

If you join today you will recive One Million Dollars in Aid to your nation for Harbor and Joining Aid. Yes i said one million! That is a new feature that we offer at PLUS.

Also, if your really new at this game, we have countless experenced members to help you along the way. In fact, at your request, we will asign you a Mentor to guide you through building your nation.

We also have an Intelligent Zone, yes!, you actually talk about Intelligent things! Some conversations include the Iraq War and Communism: Good or Bad? Many more are on the way.

As I stated before PLUS is a Blue Team alliance around 100 members. This means we are on one of the most peaceful Color Spheres and also have access to great trades through BLEU. Since we are only 100 members, we have a very one on one relationship with everyone in the alliance. You can expect to get to know your goverment members very well.

To join all you have to do is go to our fourms, and fill out a New Member form. Its that simple. After that, someone will mask you asap. And thats it, your a member.

Forums: www.z15.invisionfree.com/PLUSCN

IRC: PLUSCN on Coldfront. Come join for fun!

Any questions or concerns you may have please feel free to message us here, on our forums or in our IRC

Thank you for you time,

Robert Specto (Specto)

Minister of Internal Affairs

Protection and Liberation of United States

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...