Too Strong Too Fast!

King Cathal

ah the joys of joining a growing alliance while your nation is young.....i wish i would have had that opportunity.

Anyways i dont care how people grow just as long as they dont do it by using illeagle nations.

I would have never thought i would have got in the top 100 of this game but i did. It took me around a year to do so without massive aid amounts and i went through a few wars that set me back a tad. Just get the right trades and buy infra and do a little tech farming.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah the joys of joining a growing alliance while your nation is young.....i wish i would have had that opportunity.

Anyways i dont care how people grow just as long as they dont do it by using illeagle nations.

I would have never thought i would have got in the top 100 of this game but i did. It took me around a year to do so without massive aid amounts and i went through a few wars that set me back a tad. Just get the right trades and buy infra and do a little tech farming.

Top 100? cool! I cant see your nation at the moment, because my nation got deleted today! I don't know why! I think it was a mistake! I never cheated, and i am always on my nation at least 3 hours a day!

This is my 3rd nation to be deleted! I hate, when it gets deleted! This is the first time i ever appealed, I appealed in the appeal forums! I really want my nation back! If i don't get it back, my cousin offered his nation to me, because he doesn't go on CN much because he is in College, and he does nothing but study!

We should all hold a protest, demanding my nation back!

Well since my last nation was deleted about 1.5 months ago, i thought, would CN still keep your nation under file as banned, or would they keep it on file as non-existent, so i tried logging into my old nation, and it still said i was banned, that was yesterday! Then today i logged in to my nation, and everything was fine for about an hour, then i looked at the left-side panel and it said "create nation", and that is exactly what it said, when you are starting CN, and it is exactly what it says when my last nation got deleted, so i knew what happened! Then i logged out, and i tried logging in and it said i was banned!

I think it was because the server thought that i logged into 2 nations! I love CN and i was shocked and i was so scared when i saw "create nation"! I hope the Admin(Kevin) will give me back my nation!

The admin tells you why you were banned at the email address you registered with the site. I can't believe you have been banned 3 times LOL. You would think after the first time you would find out WHY you were banned and not do it again. But you know what they say about insanity...

And why do you end every single sentence with an explanation point? Are you high on drugs or something and are always excited?

i love this game and would love for an alliance to teach me the rope and when i get on my feet i would be glad to do the same.

even if you dont wish for me to join your alliance or dont wish to grat me any aid i would love just the knowledge and netwoking.

either way thanks to any who even concider it.

Maybe it was that!

Yes, i checked my junk folders, why? What might have been there?

i dont know if you can read here any more or not, but if you can:

- send a mail to webmaster@cybernations.net

- explain your case honestly and tell him you never got any mail explaining the deletions (that happens from time to time if your mailprovider has cybernations on a global spamlist)

- ask what you can do in the future to prevent deletions (=make sure you have read and understood the game rules, check your location for other users [brother, sister, friends who might have started a nation or tested the game in your absence from your home?])

good luck.