Too Strong Too Fast!

King Cathal

hes saying you should delete all of those other improvements and rebuy better ones. factories are the smartest choice as they allow you to improve a lot faster (-40% initial cost @ 5). my advice, get rid of the barrack clinic and police headquarters now and purchase 3 factories. you will see a dramatic difference and hopefully realize youve been wasting a lot of money on your infrastructure purchase

I didn't know you can delete your improvements! Can you?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if you hit the 'improvement' link on the right you will notice an overview of all your improvements, and by each one a little trash can. if you hit that you will delete you improvement. i dont want to tell you what to do, im just giving a little advice that was given to me that worked out really well

Its amazing what a little teamwork (add in some ingenuity) can do. The strongest alliances in the game arent so powerful because they have so many people, it because they plan and set stuff like this up.

And I might have been pushing 5k a little... but yea... its definately closer to 5k than 4k :)

If I had to restart my nation, I could be exactly where I am now in probably 40 days, no problem (well not tech wise, but infra yes). Playing this game alone puts you at a sever disadvantage!

Its becuase people spend 200 dollars on donations...

That would require at least ten months of playing CN. I got to nuke capable in 9 without donations or aid. In fact, I was aiding out to the rest of my alliance after my first three months (RIA, as an "invasion" alliance, had no large nations to act as banks.

48,877.233 (283 days old)

Been growing slow lately. Didn't do tech deals but I sold like 3 donations.

Depends on how much cash you wanna put in the game :P

Only 3 donations?

I have already sold 3 donations, in the last 3 days and i plan to sell 2 or 3 per month, and 1 for myself! I still have to send one away for myself, for this month!

That's the benefit of having access to a lot of money.

391 days old

23,615.965 STR

All of my 4400 infra was purchased after April 1, 2007. I was ZId in GWIII.

What a come-back!

4400 infra in 8 months! How did you do it? Did you do donations deals, tech deals or did you just get a lot of aid? Or did you just have a lot of money?

ah the joys of joining a growing alliance while your nation is young.....i wish i would have had that opportunity.

Anyways i dont care how people grow just as long as they dont do it by using illeagle nations.

I would have never thought i would have got in the top 100 of this game but i did. It took me around a year to do so without massive aid amounts and i went through a few wars that set me back a tad. Just get the right trades and buy infra and do tech farming.