Too Strong Too Fast!

King Cathal

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you want the game to be fun try joining with a friend of yours and see who can grow the strongest.

and if you are well over him send him some aid. thats how I started, with a friend he has now quit,but that doesn't stop me.

Just because you are "president" of an alliance doesn't mean you can't leave it. I joined an alliance recently who is the oldest and I have recieved over 30 mil for back collecting and other things, but thats because we care about our fellow members. The leaders of alliances should be the slowest growing person in the alliance. I joined GATO and I had 1,500 infra. since then maybe 3 months and I have gotten to 2,999 infra about to makeit to 3,999 infra or more. not smart to start your own alliance when you are under ab. 20k NS.

common sense dude.

Nation Created: 12/9/2007 5:57:11 PM (5 days old)

Technology: 95.50

Infrastructure: 243.02

Nation Strength: 1,755.708

Efficiency: 351.14

im also a restart nation got a total of 3,150,000 in aid to build and i still have 50 tech that will be comeing in

Edited by Robster

Did you ever get any aid? You are an old nation but you aren't really strong! Will you join my alliance?

If you join you get aid!

As a neutral, in the gray sphere & aid? Nah. ANd I'm not too eager about "please help new nation" sort of threads either.

I didn't play the game to get 10,000+ NS or become "first world"- I just wanted to coast it in neutrality for a long time, in the realms of gray- alone & I must say it was pretty fun in its own right.

Edited by josiptito

Nation Created: 6/27/2007 8:02:31 AM (171 days old)

Technology: 3,190.00

Infrastructure: 6,999.99

Nation Strength: 55,264.970

Efficiency: 323.19

Wonders : 4

This is my nation.. anybody can grow faster and be a strong nation.. my advise... find a really good alliance.Join them and know each other .. the most important thing in any alliance is.. the members must know each other very well and the aid money and grow program can really help each other and young nation to grow.Quality is better than Quantity :popcorn:

Nation Created: 12/9/2007 5:57:11 PM (5 days old)

Technology: 95.50

Infrastructure: 243.02

Nation Strength: 1,755.708

Efficiency: 351.14

im also a restart nation got a total of 3,150,000 in aid to build and i still have 50 tech that will be comeing in

I dont mind how strong you are and how old you are, because you used to be a member of CN!

I am talking about members who have only started!

At UNH we aid our new nations after joining. We don't just accept random nations though, stanard aid scheme involves a average of 6 million every 10 days to new players i think. Havent analyzed it, my current nation is 4000 infra in 286 and that will being ZI´d during UJW and being stock in bill lock for several weeks. Ive received around a 25 million in aid since I have started this game yet ive probably given around 100 million by now, giving 12 to 15 million every 10 days adds up quickly. If I were ever to delete this nation i´d make sure I would have aid standing by and would grow quickly to anything upward of 10k NS.

Nation Created: 10/14/2007 10:56:11 AM (63 days old)

Technology: 60.31

Infrastructure: 820.00

Land: 702.188

Improvements: Banks: 1, Barracks: 1, Clinics: 1, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Police Headquarters: 1, Stadiums: 1

Nation Strength: 4,671.606

Efficiency: 74.15

Is this a good nation?

I will receive a good bit of aid and i am getting a $20 donation, so i should have:

Technology: 200

Infrastructure: 1,600

Land: 1,200

Improvements: Banks: 2, Barracks: 2, Clinics: 2, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Police Headquarters: 3, Stadiums: 3, School 1, Factory 1

Will someone please calculate what strength i will be?

Edited by King Cathal

Don't worry about it too much. As a newbie i never recieved any aid and I actually lost over 1k inf to goons. Lots of aid is nothing in the long run if you run the math and run a totally efficient nation you will quickly surpass those being aided.

-Veritas

P.S. Just do tech alot of tech deals it will really help you grow.

I have done about 6 tech deals all together, but i don't do them anymore especially after a nation called taherkingdom done a tech deal with me and he didn't even know how it worked! He sent me the 3 million for 100 tech and as soon as i received the aid he asked me to send the 50 tech to him! He didn't know you had to wait 10 days or send it to a middleman! I couldn't send it to a middleman because i had no aid slots! This went on for about 15 days! On the 15th day i sent it to a middleman, after sending the first 50 tech to him on the 10th day! He put me off tech deals for at least a month! I might do 1 more tech deal with my friend from NATO called Darkshadow73!

Now i have moved onto donation deals! I get much more money out of that! I have 3 nation lined up for $20 for 15 million! But i have a felling i will be put off donation deals for a while!

Nation Created: 10/14/2007 10:56:11 AM (63 days old)

Technology: 60.31

Infrastructure: 820.00

Land: 702.188

Improvements: Banks: 1, Barracks: 1, Clinics: 1, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Police Headquarters: 1, Stadiums: 1

Nation Strength: 4,671.606

Efficiency: 74.15

Is this a good nation?

I will receive a good bit of aid and i am getting a $20 donation, so i should have:

Technology: 200

Infrastructure: 1,600

Land: 1,200

Improvements: Banks: 2, Barracks: 2, Clinics: 2, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Police Headquarters: 3, Stadiums: 3, School 1, Factory 1

Will someone please calculate what strength i will be?

Your improvement selection is awful. Lose the Barrack, Police Headquarters and the Clinic. If you are recieving large amounts of aid replace them all with factories, if you aren't recieving aid replace them with Banks and Stadiums.

The correct improvement order for you is finish up with all Banks, Stadiums and Factories as I said above. Then you get 3 Schools, 2 Universities, 2 Clinics, Hospital, 3 Clinics, 2 Schools, 5 Police Headquarters, 5 Labor Camps, 5 Intel Agencies, 5 Churches in that exact order. After that you can start to think about Barracks, Missile Defense and Satelites. Variety may be good if you are building a RL nation but in CN you are much better off following the proven methods of nation building.

Also why do you have so much land? If you are stealing it in raids or getting it from donations thats fine but you should only buy land if the red letters appear at the top of your screen telling you to buy more. Land isn't worth buying unless you absolutely have to.

Stop focusing on your strength too, The only thing strength is good for in this game is when you are big enough to buy nukes. Until that point strength will have no impact on you. After you get past the nuke point it stops having an impact. I'm at 45k right now but I could care less about my strength as long as I'm in nuke range. Focus on building income by buying infra and the correct improvements.

Your improvement selection is awful. Lose the Barrack, Police Headquarters and the Clinic. If you are recieving large amounts of aid replace them all with factories, if you aren't recieving aid replace them with Banks and Stadiums.

The correct improvement order for you is finish up with all Banks, Stadiums and Factories as I said above. Then you get 3 Schools, 2 Universities, 2 Clinics, Hospital, 3 Clinics, 2 Schools, 5 Police Headquarters, 5 Labor Camps, 5 Intel Agencies, 5 Churches in that exact order. After that you can start to think about Barracks, Missile Defense and Satelites. Variety may be good if you are building a RL nation but in CN you are much better off following the proven methods of nation building.

Also why do you have so much land? If you are stealing it in raids or getting it from donations thats fine but you should only buy land if the red letters appear at the top of your screen telling you to buy more. Land isn't worth buying unless you absolutely have to.

Stop focusing on your strength too, The only thing strength is good for in this game is when you are big enough to buy nukes. Until that point strength will have no impact on you. After you get past the nuke point it stops having an impact. I'm at 45k right now but I could care less about my strength as long as I'm in nuke range. Focus on building income by buying infra and the correct improvements.

I would but i wont have enough infra to get all those improvements! I will try and get as much as i can!

hes saying you should delete all of those other improvements and rebuy better ones. factories are the smartest choice as they allow you to improve a lot faster (-40% initial cost @ 5). my advice, get rid of the barrack clinic and police headquarters now and purchase 3 factories. you will see a dramatic difference and hopefully realize youve been wasting a lot of money on your infrastructure purchase