Mushroom Kingdom / Pandora's Box

Fernando12

PB's Influence  

505 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1293165034' post='2552364']
You seemed to be saying that the screenshots and MK complaining about being vetoed from the bloc actually happened.
[/quote]
Now I'm seriously !@#$@#$ confused. I was first talking about the opinions of VE members on MK, then we got into some !@#$%^&* about VEto. Let's get back on track: MK is not the leading force of PB.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1293165034' post='2552364']
You seemed to be saying that the screenshots and MK complaining about being vetoed from the bloc actually happened.
[/quote][quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1293165120' post='2552367']
This. VE's gov are too quick to dismiss the joke, the screenshots were too detailed to be faked.
[/quote]
So MK was or was not blocked by VE.

MK are trying hard to make it a joke while now more than one VE member says their veto of MK actually happened.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1293165218' post='2552370']
Now I'm seriously !@#$@#$ confused. I was first talking about the opinions of VE members on MK, then we got into some !@#$%^&* about VEto. Let's get back on track: MK is not the leading force of PB.
[/quote]
Then PB's members need to work on changing that perception. Ask around on IRC or even just lurk around and you'll see that people believe MK is the leading force over Pandora's Box.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293165321' post='2552375']

MK are trying hard to make it a joke while now more than one VE member says their veto of MK actually happened.
[/quote]
I was not in it at the time, I am simply referring to the current and past opinions of MK that lead me to believe that the event -could- have happened.

[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]The results of this highly scientific poll seem to suggest otherwise...[/font]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293165468' post='2552379']
Then PB's members need to work on changing that perception. Ask around on IRC or even just lurk around and you'll see that people believe MK is the leading force over Pandora's Box.
[/quote]
Fernando, you know, you were just as !@#$% insane when we met as high officials in other alliances :)

So MK was or was not blocked by VE.MK are trying hard to make it a joke while now more than one VE member says their veto of MK actually happened.
[/quote]

It does not matter how we at VE feel aboout MK, it should just be made clear they obviously have no control over PB. (They would if Umb and GOONS had their say)

[/quote]
Gotcha, sorry for the confusion. Fernando is taking about the whole VEto thing, which most people should have figured out by now was a joke.

[/quote]
Yep, the VEto is most certainly real. :rolleyes:

I find it hilarious that people still believe that.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1293166141' post='2552397']
Gotcha, sorry for the confusion. Fernando is taking about the whole VEto thing, which most people should have figured out by now was a joke.
[/quote]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhush

[quote name='PakAttack' timestamp='1293166252' post='2552399']
I mean this is common sense, of course the strongest alliance will hold most of the power. Why is this even a discussion?
[/quote]
It's a discussion because Mushroom Kingdom is not a member of Pandora's Box and yet are perceived to be the alliance that controls it.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293167857' post='2552427']
It's a discussion because Mushroom Kingdom is not a member of Pandora's Box and yet are perceived to be the alliance that controls it.
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]Who besides yourself has expressed the belief that MK controls PB? Please name names, don't just say "walk into any IRC channel and you'll totally hear it!"[/font]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293165468' post='2552379']
[/quote]
Why should public opinion be a matter of concern to PB. The public can think whatever they want, given enough posts and opinions on the OWF, i am sure people can be made to believe that GPA is controlling PB :wacko:

In most blocs, the largest alliance with maximum treaties/allies usually does dominate. In PB, all of them are equally large and all of them have a lot of political clout, making it a near perfect grouping of like minded even powered individuals.

Its not that far of a stretch. I remember similar things being said about Frostbite, that MK had more influence on the bloc then NSO b/c of MK's relationship with Polar and STA. I don't see MK as having the most influence over PB, but more influence then a couple of the members. It could possibly true, but obviously I don't know more than guessing. Time will tell.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1293164875' post='2552353']
Talking to another alliance about controversy involving the other alliance now delegitimizes the former. Noted.
[/quote]
Well if you knew the context of the conversation prior to the release of those screens it certainly would. That was more of a situational observation, not a general rule.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1293166141' post='2552397']
[/quote]

It's not a joke :P

Edited by aineshane