• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1293149093' post='2552099']
No idea he was so popular :blink:
[/quote]
Always keep this one close to me.
[quote]1) You have an active war. That is auto denial regardless of who you are.

2) Your berating of our beloved and glorious General Navblue (Blessed be his Holy Name by Admin. Amen.) made me want to facepalm through the internet.

3) You were banned from Polaris for not following orders.

4) You were denied from here the first time for lacking the basic qualifications which everyone should have.

5) You are testing my (and a bunch of other people's) patience by not understanding some basic things.

6) Impersonating Ministers and Directors of Polaris is only but one of the many mistakes you made, but it is one of the more grievous and most telling of your character.

For unpacifican behavior, I hereby deny you from the New Pacific Order for the second time in my tenure as Professor. Do not bother re-applying.[/quote]

I am a member of NSO. :v:

[quote name='GeneralPatton' timestamp='1293150583' post='2552136']
Thank you sir, for this list of offensives Ishabad has committed.
However, we are known for giving second chances. <_<
[/quote]
Here's another gem:
[quote]To enumerate your inadequacies would require me to take much more time then I have; so I will keep it sparse, un-frilled with the written spice with which all readers should want to read, and all writers which to achieve, and quite simply, keep this without any added verbose regalia. Ishabad, for your consistent efforts to ignore any glints of wisdom being provided by members of the Body Republic, which I most humbly and extraordinarily serve in this specific occasion, I have the distinct duty, and unduly pleasurable directive to deny your efforts of supplication to the Order. Your behavior has been deemed wholly unpacifican in nature, and deemed beyond the nurturing capabilities of even the most astute teachers which this Order has to offer. I hope you find no fault with this deserved denial, since your actions and deeds in this game, and overall sense of petulance towards the machinations of discretion which this Order demands in order to take upon the mantle of being able to consider oneself a Pacifican have been found inadequate and lacking.

Good day to you, and may the winds not blow too hard against your back.[/quote]

For all you neighsayers:

Team Rocket always has had the full and unconditional support of the full flotilla of the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes. In both the near and long term, there will be no reduction in the amount of support we offer.

Franz, live long, take a drink from my loving cup, and shine on you crazy diamond.

o/ team rocket

I am also in the NSO.

This is neither a counterpoint nor a clarification.

An interesting list of offenses. Certainly he wouldn't be silly enough to repeat them again <_<

He's well enough known - if he manages to fool any of you, that's your bad not his. :lol1:

Psh, I've been doing that to Ishabad long before any of you probably heard of him. In fact, both Locke and xoindotnler had the good sense to quote both of my run ins with him a few posts up. Thank you both of you, it has cheered my barely-beating, ever-hating heart a little bit this season.

I agree with the sentiment, though.

Edited by NeCoHo

lol i have no idea what this announcement is about either. but i have gotten to know ishabad and i see a player who hasn't run into the right people willing to help him learn the game the right way instead of writing him off, which happens to alot of enthusiastic new people who show any interest at all in this game. i wish him luck whereever he goes and i hope he finds those who are more patient.

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1293275802' post='2553538']
lol i have no idea what this announcement is about either. but i have gotten to know ishabad and i see a player who hasn't run into the right people willing to help him learn the game the right way instead of writing him off, which happens to alot of enthusiastic new people who show any interest at all in this game. i wish him luck whereever he goes and i hope he finds those who are more patient.
[/quote]
So, you feel that you two share something in common then? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1293282383' post='2553552']
So, you feel that you two share something in common then? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

no silly goose and for some reason you have chosen me to constantly reply to on any thread. so why don't you do me a favor and bite me?

Edited by President Hardin

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1293296409' post='2553622']
no Locke you stupid prick and for some reason you have chosen me to constantly reply to on any thread. so why don't you do me a favor and bite me?
[/quote]
Why don't you just stop the squeaking and run along now, 'kay?

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1293296906' post='2553626']
awwww i edited my post :( how will that work out for you crybaby?
[/quote]
Editing out silly words doesn't mean that you didn't say them, nor do you look any less silly. Seriously, you're government in a fairly large alliance, start acting like one before people above you rethink their appointments.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1293297714' post='2553633']
Editing out silly words doesn't mean that you didn't say them, nor do you look any less silly. Seriously, you're government in a fairly large alliance, start acting like one before people above you rethink their appointments.
[/quote]

oh no i meant to say them and i should have said worse. how bout you keep your mouth shut when it comes to me?

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1293345309' post='2554190']
oh no i meant to say them and i should have said worse. how bout you keep your mouth shut when it comes to me?
[/quote]
Make me. [img]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/img]

Seriously, stop acting like a child; it may be entertaining for the rest of us, but it's besides the point at the moment. This topic is supposed to be about how bad ishabad is, right? :awesome:

Edited by Locke

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1293396764' post='2554596']
ya that is what the topic was about until you ran your mouth to me for no reason. so until you pass away i guess you and me will be enemies for life.
[/quote]
...Did you just tell me to die? :wacko:

And I don't see where this enemy talk is coming from; I don't hate you, I just like to laugh at you.