The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292937540' post='2548275']Hmmm? Since when was I a FOK puppet?[/quote]
I was referring to NPO actually. I don't get FOK being ODN's puppetmaster at all.
I mean, [b]how can a puppet alliance be a puppetmaster?[/b] :v:

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292937026' post='2548268']
... and here I was thinking that FEAR might have to fight a real war machine, like FOK.

Ah well; good to see ODN is still willing to fight on its master's behalf.
[/quote]

Do enlighten me as to who that master is that we're fighting for, 'cause I'm not seeing any declaring where MK was expected :unsure:

[quote name='Proximus' timestamp='1292938854' post='2548294']
Do enlighten me as to who that master is that we're fighting for, 'cause I'm not seeing any declaring where MK was expected :unsure:
[/quote]
FOK cut a deal with iFOK and Poison Clan to stay out of this war in return for them not declaring on NEW's behalf, in order to preserve Pandora's Box.

You guys are stepping up and making sure that Pandora's Box gets to stay together despite their obvious treaty conflicts.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292939018' post='2548297']FOK cut a deal with iFOK and Poison Clan to stay out of this war in return for them not declaring on NEW's behalf, in order to preserve Pandora's Box.[/quote]
You've got it all backwards.

iFOK demanded that FOK get INT to back off before they would have to go through this public embarassment.
PC bent over backwards (even going so far as to offer to pay the reps to the raid victims) to prevent this escalating.
FOK had little independent will in this.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1292939192' post='2548302']
iFOK demanded that FOK get INT to back off before they would have to go through this public embarassment.
FOK had little independent will in this.
[/quote]
Of course, that explains why International decided to not declare war on NEW.

Oh wait.

[quote name='Proximus' timestamp='1292917574' post='2548076']
No idea, I always thought we were just peckish.
[/quote]

I, myself, aim to remain moderately peckish at all times. It's even in my signature, so it must be true.

... and here I was thinking that FEAR might have to fight a real war machine, like FOK.

[/quote]

This "wait... wut?" moment brought to you by the House of Haflinger, purveyor of inanities. Don't hassle the Haf!(TM)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292939018' post='2548297']

[/quote]

We are the master of ODN, obviously. Any other informations given is false :smug:

Edited by Finnish Commie

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1292942510' post='2548328']
This "wait... wut?" moment brought to you by the House of Haflinger, purveyor of inanities. Don't hassle the Haf!(TM)
[/quote]

You'll get that a lot as a meatshield. Best just to enjoy the fights that are set up for you. The "whatever do you mean?" act doesn't honestly work that well, neither do ad hominem attacks when someone calls a spade a spade.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1292944188' post='2548349']You'll get that a lot as a meatshield. Best just to enjoy the fights that are set up for you. The "whatever do you mean?" act doesn't honestly work that well, neither do ad hominem attacks when someone calls a spade a spade.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure Pingu is just calling a nut a nut. :v:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292939018' post='2548297']
FOK cut a deal with iFOK and Poison Clan to stay out of this war in return for them not declaring on NEW's behalf, in order to preserve Pandora's Box.

You guys are stepping up and making sure that Pandora's Box gets to stay together despite their obvious treaty conflicts.
[/quote]

actually, we're happily defending two of our allies per our treaties, but hey, thanks for making us powerful enough to rule CnG AND Pandora's Box :awesome:

Will we get to sample the battle variations of orange caek?

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1292927298' post='2548190']
It is an antique. Harkens back to the Continuum era.
[/quote]

Now I *know* that you're old enough to know that it's not an antique. As Bobbian history goes, it's still very recent.

[/quote]
Hail our masters TPE and INT o/

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1292944099' post='2548346']
We are the master of ODN, obviously. Any other informations given is false :smug:
[/quote]
In that case I demand OsRvan and the current govt be overthrown and shipped off to the gulags, and in their stead a peoples council headed by my good self established with all power to ensure that unending revolution becomes the norm in ODN. Any ODNistas refusing to accept the new regime will be labelled a counter-revolutionary and summarily shot! :ph34r:

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1292952029' post='2548446']
In that case I demand OsRvan and the current govt be overthrown and shipped off to the gulags, and in their stead a peoples council headed by my good self established with all power to ensure that unending revolution becomes the norm in ODN. Any ODNistas refusing to accept the new regime will be labelled a counter-revolutionary and summarily shot! :ph34r:
[/quote]

Not if I shoot you first.

You are a good foot soldier ODN. This may seem strange considering all, but my respect for you risen.

As long as you remain in line, things will go well for your superiors and along those lines- you. You obviously understand that well and while it may seem simple enough, its the key of keeping it together, as such crucial.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1292952971' post='2548460']
Come on people, the ODN hate is getting old.

They have a valid reason to be in this - Check
They Honoured their treaty - Check
They performed a decent counter blitz - Check

As much as you like/hate them, you can't but respect them a little for this.
[/quote]

Welp, pretty sure hell just froze over.