Joint announcement from TPE, INT, and Fark

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1292826374' post='2546031']
Let me get this straight. You're literally calling TPE a 'warm weather' ally because they took a mere two days to start a war? Two days in which they were negotiating to try to [i]avoid[/i] this war?

This is why you have absolutely no credibility.
[/quote]
Wait, just this? :unsure:

At long last!! Onwards to victory Comrades or (and I have always wanted to say this) [b]let no man come back alive[/b] :ph34r:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292823040' post='2545782']
:ph34r:

So INT and TPE couldn't even pull it off alone?

I must say, I'm tempted into joining NEW.

Confusion.
[/quote]
heh you talk real big dear boy, how about following your temptation and enlisting in NEW? :ehm: , come on now don't be shy.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292823938' post='2545885']
Let's go NEW, kick these warm weather AA's in the pants.
[/quote]
Are you fighting as well?

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292824217' post='2545909']
CPCN or I should say, Int, found a way to get out of their obligations to defend GATO in the 1V war and decided to follow ODN's lead. I've not seen them really stand for anything since then. I seem to remember Cata leaving Int for the sake of defending GATO too.
[/quote]
..sigh...

CPCN may form a part of INT's heritage but it is only one component of an alliance that was formed by a merge of three groupings. CPCN paid the price for its actions after that war in ignominy and a little shame. I like to think INT has taken those lessons of two years ago and made its way in the world in a better fashion.

Besides 5 CPCNers including myself repaid the debt of honour to GATO on CPCN's behalf, by fighting and being ZI'ed for GATO in the war against 1V. Hopefully even your good self can see fit to accept that sacrifice as going some way to restoring some honor to CPCN's memory (not likely given your demeanor but hey i gotta ask right :D).

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292824478' post='2545927']
I also have a feeling Cata was in ODN at the time, although I can't remember.
[/quote]
I was CPCN at the time actually (I was MoFA), then as AUT stated I left to fight for GATO...great war, getting curbstomped in that little party was fun.

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1292824607' post='2545939']
[b][color="#FF0000"]Bilrow strokes his stache.[/color][/b]
[b]
I just found out about this...NEWs to me.[/b]
[/quote]
haha this wins the thread for me, top marks.

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1292826374' post='2546031']
Let me get this straight. You're literally calling TPE a 'warm weather' ally because they took a mere two days to start a war? Two days in which they were negotiating to try to [i]avoid[/i] this war?

This is why you have absolutely no credibility.
[/quote]

Two days it took them to make sure PC and iFok wouldn't hurt them when they did this.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292827340' post='2546065']
It's safe to assume that you should expect me soon.
[/quote]
Cool ;)

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1292827378' post='2546069']
I don't believe I've told you this, but I think I like you :unsure:
[/quote]
Well in that case you better buy me a drink :)

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1292827739' post='2546086']
People with no information on the matter would do better by being quiet and not speculating.
[/quote]
But boss unsubstantiated speculation makes the OWF so much fun :D

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292827792' post='2546088']
I think just about everybody likes Cata, heh.
[/quote]
Not everyone, AUT thinks that I suck and I am sure Detlev would like to smack me in the mouth :lol1:

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote]Not everyone, AUT thinks that I suck and I am sure Detlev would like to smack me in the mouth :lol1: [/quote]

I don't think you suck, I think that you sometimes like to suck but not that you suck per se.

You know what will suck though? Trying to pay back all my buyers when this is done.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1292827826' post='2546092']
Not everyone, AUT thinks that I suck and I am sure Detlev would like to smack me in the mouth :lol1:
[/quote]

Detlev is Detlev. 'Nuff said.

Besides, [i]I[/i] like you. You like football and RP. :P Good enough for me.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292826541' post='2546036']If you realize the amount of support Int and TPE tried to get for this war before it got kicked off you'd know why. NEW didn't hesitate, you can't possibly tell me TPE and Int didn't when they were looking for people to get on their side.[/quote]

That is the absolute stupidest thing I have ever heard. Clearly the concepts of honour and courage are foreign to you.

As for NEW, maybe this will teach them to behave properly...but I doubt it.

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' timestamp='1292828968' post='2546140']
That is the absolute stupidest thing I have ever heard. [b]Clearly the concepts of honour and courage are foreign to you.[/b]

As for NEW, maybe this will teach them to behave properly...but I doubt it.
[/quote]

Speaking of foreign, why is it that NEW seem to have the courage you and your "friends" lack?

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292829477' post='2546158']
Speaking of foreign, why is it that NEW seem to have the courage you and your "friends" lack?
[/quote]

What in gods name are you talking about?

There is no courage in hitting a disbanding alliance. If anything can be taken from this, its idiocy.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1292829622' post='2546161']
What in gods name are you talking about?

There is no courage is hitting a disbanding alliance.
[/quote]

There is in sticking to your word of not bowing down regardless of who you face and who refuses to back you up.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292829477' post='2546158']
[/quote]
I'd guess it all comes down to your definition of "courage". Yours seems to have an idiocy component to it. If it's not reckless and illogical, it's not courage?