Joint announcement from TPE, INT, and Fark

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292824051' post='2545895']
What. What makes TPE or INT or Fark warm weather AAs. I'm just confused now.
[/quote]

CPCN or I should say, Int, found a way to get out of their obligations to defend GATO in the 1V war and decided to follow ODN's lead. I've not seen them really stand for anything since then. I seem to remember Cata leaving Int for the sake of defending GATO too.

Oh, and TPE? KingEd needed this much support to get an attack laid down on NEW took him two days too. Diplomacy or not he needed this time to rally this much support for this war.

As for Fark? No they're not warm weather.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292824217' post='2545909']
Oh, and TPE? KingEd needed this much support to get an attack laid down on NEW took him two days too. Diplomacy or not he needed this time to rally this much support for this war.
[/quote]

Yes because we are all irrational trying to use diplomacy first. I mean really when has any alliance ever tried diplomacy? I also doubt the reason it took so long for this to happen was because negotiations failed after last update.

CPCN or I should say, Int, found a way to get out of their obligations to defend GATO in the 1V war and decided to follow ODN's lead. I've not seen them really stand for anything since then. I seem to remember Cata leaving Int for the sake of defending GATO too.

[/quote]

Your argument about INT is...wow. CPCN? In the 1V war? That was years ago. Cmon. I also have a feeling Cata was in ODN at the time, although I can't remember. It's Cata, I couldn't count the number of times he's done that xD. As for TPE, you obviously have no clue whats been going on. It's been, what, two days? With probably only one or two sets of talks with NEW? They barely got done talking to NEW gov and attempting to give them a chance to back down. This is hardly a slow escalation. Not that much would have been needed to rally support. Just about everybody realized how wrong NEW was

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1292824461' post='2545926']
Yes because we are all irrational trying to use diplomacy first. I mean really when has any alliance ever tried diplomacy? I also doubt the reason it took so long for this to happen was because negotiations failed after last update.
[/quote]

This is why most people ignore his ranting.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1292824531' post='2545933']
This is why most people ignore his ranting.
[/quote]

I know, it's as pathetic as your attempts to reach out to the needy in an attempt to make yourselves look like the immaculate heroes that you're not. Pretty sure your new alliance should have stayed dead but hey, your gonna aid every alliance that ever gets nicked up unjustly so. :(

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1292824046' post='2545894']
lets go Fark and Int. drag MHA or NEAT into this so we can join the fun :D
[/quote]
This. I'd love to see MHA activate their optional aggression pact with FARK, just so I can see the look on PC's and iFOK's faces.

My stache is aquiver at the thought.

Edit: apparently, FARK has to "politely request assistance from" MHA first. Rats.

Edited by bakamitai

[/quote]

Let me get this straight. You're literally calling TPE a 'warm weather' ally because they took a mere two days to start a war? Two days in which they were negotiating to try to [i]avoid[/i] this war?

This is why you have absolutely no credibility.

[/quote]

We are making amendments by doing the right thing and defending DF now though.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1292826374' post='2546031']
Let me get this straight. You're literally calling TPE a 'warm weather' ally because they took a mere two days to start a war? Two days in which they were negotiating to try to [i]avoid[/i] this war?

[/quote]

If you realize the amount of support Int and TPE tried to get for this war before it got kicked off you'd know why. NEW didn't hesitate, you can't possibly tell me TPE and Int didn't when they were looking for people to get on their side.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1292826374' post='2546031']

[/quote]
No, this is one of the many reasons he has absolutely no credibility.

One of the others is his constant re-hash and misinterpretation of issues from several years ago, like bringing up the old CPCN junk.