Statement from Nusantara Elite Warriors

gantanX

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Starcraftmazter' timestamp='1292759119' post='2544297']
Lol u mad. Come at me bro.[/quote]
i'll send kerrigan to change you into zergling pie and start selling tech again...

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1292759387' post='2544299']
Right moment but wrong time? So...[i]not[/i] the right moment? :huh: I'm not sure what the point of your post is. You can't tell me you fully support raiding a disbanded alliance which is being protected. I simply won't believe it. Although the tone in your response implies otherwise.
[/quote]

me..i'm in the gray area...since i hate NEW so much but i love what they did to DF, they deserve it..
let's analyze what is NEW's purpose for doing this :
a.they hate DF but has no chance to smack them.
b.Testing their allies loyalty
c.Boring
d.Simply because they are crazy
e.to ruin your Xmas party
f.add more please??

[quote name='hellsign' timestamp='1292763050' post='2544334']
i'll send kerrigan to change you into zergling pie and start selling tech again...

me..i'm in the gray area...since i hate NEW so much but i love what they did to DF, they deserve it..
let's analyze what is NEW's purpose for doing this :
a.they hate DF but has no chance to smack them.
b.Testing their allies loyalty
c.Boring
d.Simply because they are crazy
e.to ruin your Xmas party
f.add more please??
[/quote]

let me answer it
a.they hate DF but has no chance to smack them. -> almost correct, but that not the point :D
b.Testing their allies loyalty -> we believe to all allies even we not testing them
c.Boring -> absolutely correct :D
d.Simply because they are crazy -> crazy or not, depending on the perspective
e.to ruin your Xmas party -> if this occurs in the month of January, we must do the same thing

disclaimer :
- This personal opinion, not from AA
- sorry for my english, i use g**gle translator

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1292762314' post='2544329']
Looks like a good number of NEW nations (23 at the moment) are heading into peace mode. So I guess that we can take a guess as to their expectations for further peace talks.
[/quote]

Darn you NEW coward who go into peace mode. Now everybody knew that we are going to pay reps, say formal apology and accept peace.

/me spank all nation who went peace mode

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1292765632' post='2544363']
Darn you NEW coward who go into peace mode. Now everybody knew that we are going to pay reps, say formal apology and accept peace.

/me spank all nation who went peace mode
[/quote]

I'm not criticizing the use of peace mode. It's a perfectly legitimate tactic if you're likely to end up in a war. It's the "likely to end up in a war" bit that I was musing about...whether a war happens ultimately rests with NEW's willingness to back down, and you're clearly preparing as if no such diplomatic solution is likely.

[quote name='kutumoncrot' timestamp='1292764301' post='2544347']
let me answer it
a.they hate DF but has no chance to smack them. -> almost correct, but that not the point :D
b.Testing their allies loyalty -> we believe to all allies even we not testing them
c.Boring -> absolutely correct :D
d.Simply because they are crazy -> crazy or not, depending on the perspective
e.to ruin your Xmas party -> if this occurs in the month of January, we must do the same thing

disclaimer :
- This personal opinion, not from AA
- sorry for my english, i use g**gle translator
[/quote]

hope that you're right at point b..cause previous statement from your allies doubt me...or they just pretended that way?

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1292761050' post='2544314']
Does not matter if it had its own thread or "buried" as you would call it, the fact remains it was there and "IF" looked for it would of been found.

The topic of discussion in not the point of delivery but that fact it was made and they were too lazy to read.
[/quote]
Not much to do with my point.
I'm simply saying that if they wish to avoid similar occurances in future, they ought to ensure that the terms of protection are more clearly represented. The nature of the raid notwithstanding, it's a hell of a lot easier making sure an AA is not to be raided than it is to scamper around trying to collect reps after the fact.

Merely popping up in an associatable thread and going "oh well gee, i suppose we'll look after these kids" not only obfuscates recognition of the protection but is an insult to the alliance they apparently cared for.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1292766802' post='2544384']
Not much to do with my point.
I'm simply saying that if they wish to avoid similar occurances in future, they ought to ensure that the terms of protection are more clearly represented. The nature of the raid notwithstanding, it's a hell of a lot easier making sure an AA is not to be raided than it is to scamper around trying to collect reps after the fact.

[/quote]

I see the point you are making there and agree.

[quote]
Merely popping up in an associatable thread and going "oh well gee, i suppose we'll look after these kids" not only obfuscates recognition of the protection but is an insult to the alliance they apparently cared for.
[/quote]

Well that depends on the character and members of the disbanding alliance, I don't think Dark Fist saw it as a insult but each to their own I guess.

Even I know that this was a bad idea.

Raiders, you gotta be smarter than this, thankfully most all of you are, but lapses in judgement by one tend to hurt the lot of you. Try creating a raiders union, come together and create a standard set of rules that you all will follow.

edit: To anyone who simply looks for any reason to hate on raiders, you should know that for every 1 raid or 1 instance that makes the OWF, there are probably hundreds or thousands of raids that go off without a hitch. Raiding isn't bad, it's just every now and then, a raider will have a lapse in judgement.

Edited by greenacres

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1292768355' post='2544399']
This should end well.
[/quote]

[i]Really [b]really[/b][/i] well.

Since we're already reacting like this is a war, I suggest it be named "The Nasty Football War", in reference to a previous comment about what the next war would look like. Cool thing is, if you take the bottom rung off the E in NEW, it looks like NFW, which is the acronym for Nasty Football War, so there you go. Destiny.

We of Himynamistan decry the conditions that have resulted in the Nasty Football War, and we are going to remain as yet uninvolved while we think of the children, for Quetzalcoatl's sake.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1292768802' post='2544402']
[i]Really [b]really[/b][/i] well.

Since we're already reacting like this is a war, I suggest it be named "The Nasty Football War", in reference to a previous comment about what the next war would look like. Cool thing is, if you take the bottom rung off the E in NEW, it looks like NFW, which is the acronym for Nasty Football War, so there you go. Destiny.

We of Himynamistan decry the conditions that have resulted in the Nasty Football War, and we are going to remain as yet uninvolved while we think of the children, for Quetzalcoatl's sake.
[/quote]

Name sounds good.

[quote name='hellsign' timestamp='1292766664' post='2544379']
hope that you're right at point b..cause previous statement from your allies doubt me...or they just pretended that way?
[/quote]

in this case, we do not preach this step to our allies. we do not want to step that we take cause they are forced to dragged into this conflict.

This is a genuine step taken by the NEW. as a NEW member, I can understand that decision

*disclaimer still same as my first post
*edit: Damn!! although I already use the translator, still feels hard

[quote name='Oogie Boogie Man' timestamp='1292760241' post='2544310']
Yup. NEW is thick and stupid alright. What does that say about the people who signed treaties with them?
Friends over Infra

I hope the moralists are enjoying the hypocracy. PB has clearly been sucking too much from VE's tit. Keep enjoying being a terrible ally, PC ;)

The best part is, no matter how you spin it, no matter what you say, you are throwing your allies to the OWF wolves. I don't care if they're wrong, stick by your friends. If your friends are in the wrong, don't humiliate them on the OWF. Although, apparently ZoomX3 and the rest of PC enjoy belittling people more than they enjoy respecting their friends. PC is showing their true colors and they aren't pretty. I don't care how dumb you think NEW is, you signed an MDP, hence you thought they were smart enough to not do something this stupid. This makes you just as dumb, if not dumber, than NEW. Good job. Please be more careful selecting your allies next time around.
[/quote]

So friends aren't allowed to tell each other when they $%&@ed up and did something stupid?

I don't agree with NEW here, but at least they're not being hypocrites.

A number of alliances - every single one that participated in the Red Raiding Safari - have made the argument that a nation has to be a formal member of an alliance that is either treatied to another alliance or above a minimum size to have any sovereignty. Dark Fist disbanded, so they don't have any formal members anymore.

I do hope that International wins this one, because then maybe people will say it's OK to protect alliance affiliations even without a formal alliance structure for the protected AA.

Not the brightest move I've seen. With one incident, allies have facepalmed, the OWF crowd has spewed drink from their noses, and for a brief moment we have unity for the 90+ % of people who think this was a dumb move. Here's hoping this is one precedent that doesn't become established (raiding of a protected AA)