Legio Frigidum

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPN-Legion-NpO MADP bloc.

Those who are saying it won't happen, where there is a will there is a WAE. :smug:

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1292231891' post='2538333']
Yes, and it's going to be truly wonderful.
[/quote]

Y'know if Polaris is leading the charge to oppose PB and Legion is tagging along...

ah screw it just give us the reps number right here and now, I'm sure Polaris will find a way to be on your side of things by the end of it.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1292268393' post='2538611']
All the right people hate this enough for me to love it.
[/quote]

You're mistaking hate for a mixture of shock and glee. The only thing close to hate is coming from Polar's allies for not being informed (but hey that wasn't established like 10 pages ago) :rolleyes:

[quote name='CodFCS' timestamp='1292264140' post='2538563']
Quibus sorte addictus es rebus, iis te accommoda, et quibuscum forte conjunctus es hominibus, eos amore, eoque vero, prosequere.[/quote]
Holy carp (see avatar), Legion has a Latin speaker and I don't think anyone in RoK can speak a word of ancient Norse. Maybe Valhalla or Asgaard would lend us a teacher so we can give more character to our posts.

I'm going to go against the grain and say $%&@ the haters polaris and legion. I for one have not seen legion ever $%&@ up that bad and the only time I ever saw them get curbstomped was in karma. I would appreciate it if all the retarded MK'ers would stop using the cliche WAE title. Polaris is also a great alliance and they know what they are doing. This is a great treaty and I commend you both on it.

Ave Legio

Polaris Prevails!

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1292271021' post='2538640']
I'm going to go against the grain and say $%&@ the haters polaris and legion. [u][b]I for one have not seen legion ever $%&@ up that bad and the only time I ever saw them get curbstomped was in karma[/b][/u]. I would appreciate it if all the retarded MK'ers would stop using the cliche WAE title. Polaris is also a great alliance and they know what they are doing. This is a great treaty and I commend you both on it.

Ave Legio

Polaris Prevails!
[/quote]

Once upon a time there was an age when Legion was considered a military powerhouse and they were a very large alliance. This time was in the Third Great War. Legion was heralded as the saviour of the Aegis. One stormy day during the war they entered the fray and went to war against FAN and TOP, who in the time frame of about 24 hours, completely slaughtered their entire offensive and showed Legion up to be paper tigers. And as the saying goes...it all went downhill from there.

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1292270606' post='2538633']
Holy carp (see avatar), Legion has a Latin speaker and I don't think anyone in RoK can speak a word of ancient Norse. Maybe Valhalla or Asgaard would lend us a teacher so we can give more character to our posts.
[/quote]

Nil desperandum

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1292270606' post='2538633']
[/quote]
kveða ófriðr need we vikings say more :smug:

Edited by Buds The Man

Just remember, kids: If MK doesn't agree with something, like signing a treaty with a certain alliance, it means you're clearly incompetent! That's what I've learned from this thread. Thank you MK for giving us a shining path to follow!

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1292271171' post='2538643']
Once upon a time there was an age when Legion was considered a military powerhouse and they were a very large alliance. This time was in the Third Great War. Legion was heralded as the saviour of the Aegis. One stormy day during the war they entered the fray and went to war against FAN and TOP, who in the time frame of about 24 hours, completely slaughtered their entire offensive and showed Legion up to be paper tigers. And as the saying goes...it all went downhill from there.
[/quote]
GWIII was a very, very long time ago.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1292271955' post='2538658']
Just remember, kids: If MK doesn't agree with something, like signing a treaty with a certain alliance, it means you're clearly incompetent! That's what I've learned from this thread. Thank you MK for giving us a shining path to follow!

GWIII was a very, very long time ago.
[/quote]

And yet Legion's military prowess hasn't changed.

[/quote]
Hows about those allies Legion dumped over a Secret treaty? are they allowed to hate?

Just remember, kids: If MK doesn't agree with something, like signing a treaty with a certain alliance, it means you're clearly incompetent! That's what I've learned from this thread. Thank you MK for giving us a shining path to follow![/quote]
We're not giving you a shining path to follow, we're telling people not to sign with !@#$ alliances. They continue to do so, and so they are incompetent. In fact, if they did follow our 'shining path' they would be better for it, and so we wouldn't be criticising them. If you, or anyone else, are going to make metaphors/analogies, then can you please get them right?

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1292257283' post='2538490']
I actually disagree again, nowadays war takes far, far less skill. Lob nuke, wash hands, repeat. Numerical superiority is far harder to overcome nowadays than in previous wars.
[/quote]

O rly?

You'll have to show me sometime.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1292258911' post='2538507']
There's always Option #3: Although [s]long-time rivals[/s] [b]crap alliances[/b], the two of them talked for some time and discovered that they actually like each other. I've seen it happen before. (cf. Nordreich-Valhalla treaty)
[/quote]

It's better now.

Edited by King Chill I

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1292272257' post='2538662']
And yet Legion's military prowess hasn't changed.
[/quote]
You won't know that until the next time they fight.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1292272288' post='2538663']
Hows about those allies Legion dumped over a Secret treaty? are they allowed to hate?
[/quote]
Is this true? Or just a theory? Until Legion admits that they did drop their allies for this treaty I think it's wrong to assume. Of course since it's Legion everyone will. Judging how those alliances reacted to the canceled treaties it looks like there was no love lost anyway.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1292273418' post='2538677']
You won't know that until the next time they fight.

Is this true? Or just a theory? Until Legion admits that they did drop their allies for this treaty I think it's wrong to assume. Of course since it's Legion everyone will. Judging how those alliances reacted to the canceled treaties it looks like there was no love lost anyway.
[/quote]

I may not know it but I can make predictions. Hopefully in the future we get to test that theory.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1292273418' post='2538677']
[/quote]
They dropped it for like I say a secret treaty, I have and will most likely never get confirmation it was this one.
Point is, those 2 they have admittedly dropped for a treaty that might or might not be this one, are more than entitled to hate on Legion some.
And with that firmly out in the open, it kinda fuels fire to the WAE tag a little, don't you think?