Dear VE, A dear message from TKTB's supposed spy

WasDrogan

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1292069111' post='2536274']
I see we've resorted to the making stuff up phase of the thread now. Any other falsehoods you'd like to throw out here?
[/quote]

Ohh really, that's funny, the logs I have of James chatting to me about it must be a figment of my imagination. I mean after all, him saying to me as MoW for TSI "IKKE has been telling me about X Y Z" must be me making things up. My bad Barix I mean you know best aye. Or you know nothing and you should check before you bash your keyboard full of nonsense.

It's pretty simple really.

IKKE was a member of TSI

IKKE left to join James in TKTB (former TSI member)

IKKE passed on intel to James.

James pm's me and shuru about it on IRC to discuss it.

But of coarse your alliance has never partaken in such antics.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292069319' post='2536276']
Ohh really, that's funny, the logs I have of James chatting to me about it must be a figment of my imagination. I mean after all, him saying to me as MoW for TSI "IKKE has been telling me about X Y Z" must be me making things up. My bad Barix I mean you know best aye. Or you know nothing and you should check before you bash your keyboard full of nonsense.

It's pretty simple really.

IKKE was a member of TSI

IKKE left to join James in TKTB (former TSI member)

IKKE passed on intel to James.

James pm's me and shuru about it on IRC to discuss it.

But of coarse your alliance has never partaken in such antics.
[/quote]

Considering I have been in TKTB as gov for as long as it's been around, it's rather curious that I am just hearing about this a year after Ikke joined TKTB.

[quote]But of coarse your alliance has never partaken in such antics.[/quote]

You're right, TCU has never taken part in such antics, granted I thought we were talking about TKTB. There's also a touch of Irony that you just happen to have logs that have never been posted previously, nor mentioned up until there was some potential use in an argument. I would say that makes their autenticity a bit questionable.

P.S. james hasnt been in TKTB in months, or the game for that matter. You need better trollin material.

[quote name='Jewelangel' timestamp='1292069699' post='2536279']
Considering I have been in TKTB as gov for as long as it's been around, it's rather curious that I am just hearing about this a year after Ikke joined TKTB.
[/quote]

It was just before TPF got stomped while it's allies sat and done nothing ;)

I'm sure Shuru remembers, IKKE will remember and james certainly did. Why do you think we disliked each other ;) It stems from that ;)

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1292069814' post='2536282']
You're right, TCU has never taken part in such antics, granted I thought we were talking about TKTB. There's also a touch of Irony that you just happen to have logs that have never been posted previously, nor mentioned up until there was some potential use in an argument. I would say that makes their autenticity a bit questionable.

P.S. james hasnt been in TKTB in months, or the game for that matter. You need better trollin material.
[/quote]

It was contested greatly. The difference between !@#$ alliances and good alliances is that most don't air there laundry for plebs (lowly citizens) like yourself.

And the antics comment was at TKTB under James rule.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292069910' post='2536284']
It was contested greatly. The difference between !@#$ alliances and good alliances is that most don't air there laundry for plebs like yourself.
[/quote]

Oh, an insult to my alliance, and a personal insult in the same sentence! You must be proud of yourself for having posted a completely irrelevant and useless post.

Also, you obviously dont do much reading of OWF because there is an overabundance of dirty laundry, alot of which does spawn from the larger more infuential alliances.

Edit of an Edit: Was kind of wondering when someone like Hiro would show up to take the thread and make it Irrelevant.

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1292070043' post='2536286']
Oh, an insult to my alliance, and a personal insult in the same sentence! You must be proud of yourself for having posted a completely irrelevant and useless post.
[/quote]

It covered everything in your post quite adequately.

You asked why it wasn't plastered on here, I answered you. and I corrected you on the comment I made. What's wrong with that?

I'm not sure when it was that VE became the alliance that hunted ex-members, but it wasn't 2010. The basis of the VE-Polar crisis back in 2008 was VE's desire to hunt an ex-member who was then a member of Polaris.

Surprisingly enough, they accused him of spying too.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292070292' post='2536288']
I'm not sure when it was that VE became the alliance that hunted ex-members, but it wasn't 2010. The basis of the VE-Polar crisis back in 2008 was VE's desire to hunt an ex-member who was then a member of Polaris.

[/quote]
They probably "forgot" to demask him too.

Edited by Jewelangel

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1292070043' post='2536286']

Also, you obviously dont do much reading of OWF because there is an overabundance of dirty laundry, alot of which does spawn from the larger more infuential alliances.

Edit of an Edit: Was kind of wondering when someone like Hiro would show up to take the thread and make it Irrelevant.
[/quote]

See you say this, but I don't see you refuting my claim without and valid responses, all I see is it must be a lie, Speak to Shuru about it, IKKE alas James is not here or you could have asked. Or you could chat to The Aut, as he was the original person that dropped the info to me that ikke was passing on intel to James. (later confirmed by James in irc)

But its easy to say someone is making a thread irrelevant when you have nothing to counter claim with. Or have any understanding of what happened.

The point is relevant, as this thread is about TKTB spying. I said they have history of such antics. You're still not disproving me, other than "you lie you make this thread irrelevant".

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292070618' post='2536290']
The point is relevant, as this thread is about TKTB spying. I said they have history of such antics. You're still not disproving me, other than "you lie you make this thread irrelevant".
[/quote]

Actually the thread's about Wasdrogan. TKTB just happens to be the alliance he was in at the time. I dont need to disprove you, it would only further your goal of making this thread irrelevant by further removing it from the original topic. Granted, If you would like I can throw in the Obligitory "The Burden of Proof lays with the accusor" considering you're the original accusor, that would be you.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292070292' post='2536288']

[/quote]
Sometimes they should be chasing a member and don't too. [IMG]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

See you say this, but I don't see you refuting my claim without and valid responses, all I see is it must be a lie, Speak to Shuru about it, IKKE alas James is not here or you could have asked. Or you could chat to The Aut, as he was the original person that dropped the info to me that ikke was passing on intel to James. (later confirmed by James in irc)

But its easy to say someone is making a thread irrelevant when you have nothing to counter claim with. Or have any understanding of what happened.

[/quote]

You have yet to say anything to back up your claims for then or now.

Let's use our brains here. You say your point is relevant, when you have nothing to call this event spying. You just jump to some past supposed event and are now trying to work your way backwards. Brilliant.

[/quote]
Your point is not relevant because TKTB is under different leadership now, Jewel would never authorize any spying or anything like that.

Also given that the information was in a Skype chat which would have been full of people from all different alliances, you can't really say "TKTB spies"

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1292071068' post='2536292']
Actually the thread's about Wasdrogan. TKTB just happens to be the alliance he was in at the time. I dont need to disprove you, it would only further your goal of making this thread irrelevant by further removing it from the original topic. Granted, If you would like I can throw in the Obligitory "The Burden of Proof lays with the accusor" considering you're the original accusor, that would be you.
[/quote]

Lol so really what we got from this little chat was, I'm right, you know nothing about the situation and you want me to drop logs of another alliances gov chats. Also you seem to be harbouring some hatred for myself. Why is this? :awesome:

I have proved these logs to, yes wait..... TSI government and TKTB leader at the time.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292071500' post='2536299']
Lol so really what we got from this little chat was, I'm right, you know nothing about the situation and you want me to drop logs of another alliances gov chats. Also you seem to be harbouring some hatred for myself. Why is this? :awesome:

I have proved these logs to, yes wait..... TSI government and TKTB leader at the time.
[/quote]

As 2burnt so politely put it, you've not proven anything. You've continued on with your fanciful stories, about logs that dont exist.

Also, I dont hate you, pity perhapse since you insist on proving your Irrelevance.

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='Dave93' timestamp='1292071364' post='2536297']
Also given that the information was in a Skype chat which would have been full of people from all different alliances, you can't really say "TKTB spies"
[/quote]
This is the point that not a single person has made until now. A Skype voice call, to be more exactly.

I wonder where Planet Bob is going when rumors made through a skype voice call of all things start things like this.

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1292071704' post='2536301']
As 2burnt so politely put it, you've not proven anything. You've continued on with your fanciful stories, about logs that dont exist.

Also, I dont hate you, I was bored until you decided to prove you're not irrelevant
[/quote]

Quiet! Don't tell him he's irrelevant! Let him dream a little longer! Dreamcrusher ;(

Edited by 2burnt2eat

So what's the whole story, why does VE think he was gathering intel in the first place?

I ask because the only side presented is an abridged version of TKTB's side, and I doubt that it's an unbiased recollection of events.

Edited by greenacres

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292072007' post='2536305']
Lawl, I see you are as good at this as Barix is. Well done.
[/quote]

And.. your posts continue to lack relevance. You're not even compensating with content. Congratulations, you're one of the few people that can talk so much and yet deliver so little.

Don't worry, we're completely out to get you. This is personal. Just because, you know, you're [i]soo[/i] relevant. It's not that you're supporting the rolling of a guy with only figments of your imagination.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1292072225' post='2536307']
And.. your posts continue to lack relevance. You're not even compensating with content. Congratulations, you're one of the few people that can talk so much and yet deliver so little.

Don't worry, we're completely out to get you. This is personal. Just because, you know, you're [i]soo[/i] relevant. It's not that you're supporting the rolling of a guy with only figments of your imagination.
[/quote]

lol classic you lack relevance. Not heard that one before. You have added so much to the conversation yourself. Ohh that's right, you have not. Again, I'm sorry for not plastering government logs on here to suit your needs, do some leg work and pm one of the mentioned people if you are that curious. But it's easier to come on here and make your snappy little posts that don't even address the topic. Guess what, He will get rolled, I will laugh. I would do the same if it was you, or the next guy. Just to concrete this part, I will laugh at him being rolled and I support the rolling of others. I would support myself being rolled if I was abusing my mask on a prior alliances board. He should have been damasked quicker. Mistakes happen, but the guy should have been honest and just not logged back on until his mask was changed to visitor, or whatever there mask is.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292072773' post='2536310']
lol classic you lack relevance. Not heard that one before. You have added so much to the conversation yourself. Ohh that's right, you have not. Again, I'm sorry for not plastering government logs on here to suit your needs, do some leg work and pm one of the mentioned people if you are that curious. But it's easier to come on here and make your snappy little posts that don't even address the topic. Guess what, He will get rolled, I will laugh. I would do the same if it was you, or the next guy. Just to concrete this part, I will laugh at him being rolled and I support the rolling of others. I would support myself being rolled if I was abusing my mask on a prior alliances board. He should have been damasked quicker. Mistakes happen, but the guy should have been honest and just not logged back on until his mask was changed to visitor, or whatever there mask is.
[/quote]

I love people who are like "I've got logs that prove such and such" and then wont post them, yet continue to vehemently assure everyone they exist. So what you are saying is that you have no proof of your statement, and just like to hear yourself type?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292072773' post='2536310']
[/quote]
How was he suppose to know he hadn't been demasked? Is he suppose to possess magical powers which instantly tell him whether or not VE demasked him when he left or whether they didn't. Also, why mention something something if your not willing to back up your claims, or to back up your claims say "Go and ask this person because they'll know"