The CyberNations World Cup 2010

kamichi

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Victius' timestamp='1293138091' post='2551896']
All you loser aint got what it takes to stop O'samurai, TOP is going down no more post hits!!

Yes this was a provocation.
[/quote]

*Points to the Group D results to show who won the group*

oh dammit, I'm starting to be smugish - my point: too early to brag ;)

[quote name='Jedaye DaGeordie' timestamp='1293157674' post='2552210']
It's not VE Kage.....so unless your talking about them helping out with post match refreshments you should look at other people in the "bring it" area.
[/quote]
He's fired up and ready to go! Don't try and direct his rage, just let it run free!

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1293147996' post='2552066']
Yeah, you guys beat us by a lot... Oh wait..
[/quote]

touche, though in a sense, we're equals only at that match ^_^ from here on out - it'll be a new ball game

edit: forgot to add good luck for sportsmanship

Edited by dragonknight1000

Our most sincere apologies to VE for the comments made by our "star" KagetheSecond. As you can see the OMFG loss in the 3rd match has created quite a bit of adversity within the club. Kage has been given a verbal lashing by the Club Board and knows not to misspeak again.

Please discount the rumors being floated around on Twitter as well by a poster under the name "FakeKage". Jedaye has not been fired as manager "yet", nor have chickens and goats been sacrificed "yet".

P.S. Jeric, remember where you get your nukes from. Its now time for your payment. :ehm:

Edited by Calderone

[quote name='Calderone' timestamp='1293136309' post='2551863']
Who knew Robert Green was an OMFG member. :awesome:
[/quote]

Its a sign of a good goalie if the only goal anyone's scored on him was the goal that was directly given to the other team by said goalie. I was feeling generous

This is going to be my official [s]excuse[/s] stance for my [s]choke[/s] generosity.

ninja edit: spelling ftw.

Edited by autosave36

[quote name='Azrael Alexander' timestamp='1293218440' post='2552775']
Quick question will you be increasing the amount of time the matches will be played for as we have been getting 4 match that are 10mins long at the moment.

For the semis and final/3rd place games will you be making the matches twice as long?
[/quote]

[quote name='Rules Spreadsheet'] - Matches up to and including the quarter finals will be 5 minutes long.
- Semi Finals, 3rd Place Playoff and Final will be 10 minutes long.[/quote]

I considered upping the time from the Round of 16 onwards, but I simply don't have a good enough internet connection to upload four 10 minute matches per day.

From previous tournaments, I've found that 15 minutes and upwards makes a match too tedious.